Lee's Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Lee learns a different side of Michael.
1.1k words
4.37
14.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael completely surprised me. He was so much more than anyone I had ever encountered. He taught me things about my body in our first time that I had never known. After he untied me and I came down from the clouds, Michael tended to me. He made sure I was comfortable and warm under the covers. He undressed and joined me in the bed. Michael held me close and we talked about what had happened. Michael told me some of the reasons behind his being like that. I found myself learning about a new lifestyle and new terminology during that conversation. I won't bore you with the details but I do want to share something Michael told me. He said that he knew that I could be a great submissive. I asked him what he meant by that. He told me that I had a certain strength about me that all good subs have. I was surprised to hear that. I had never really considered myself a submissive. I am independent and certainly capable of taking care of myself. At work, I am in charge of my department and supervise the employees in my department. He explained it further and I began to realize that he might be right. I told Michael I would like to know more about being a submissive and what he expected of me as such. He just laughed and said that was a conversation for later.

Michael leaned close and began to kiss my lips. He was so very gentle. This was a complete reversal from earlier. I was a little confused but I soon got caught up in the kiss. I began to want more from Michael. I tried to deepen the kiss and even licked at his lips. He quickly pulled back and chuckled. "Just enjoy this, Lee. You really don't have to control everything." He gave me a quick smile and went back to kissing me.

Once again, I let Michael lead. He smiled again when he felt me relax. Gentle kisses fell onto my face. When he kissed the tip of my nose, I couldn't help but smile. Michael slowly moved down my body, kissing every mark he had placed on me. The light pink circles from the candle wax received a quick kiss. Scratches were licked and welts were nibbled on. My nipples were still sore from the wax and the clamps. Michael paid special attention to them by sucking them into his warm mouth. I had to moan and gasp when he bit down on them. I felt a jolt go straight to my clit. He continued his kissing and licking further down my body. My skin was tingling everywhere he had touched and my pussy was soaked. He reached my legs and found several scratches that needed attention. Kisses and nibbles spread down my legs.

I saw him begin to move back up my body and his focus was on my pussy. I knew he could see how turned on I was. He bent my knees and spread my legs apart. I could feel his breath on my bare pussy and it made me moan. Michael kissed along my thighs, all the time moving closer to my pussy. My moaning was almost constant at this point. I needed to feel his mouth and tongue on my clit and his fingers inside me. I gasped "Please, Michael!" I heard him chuckle and then I felt his tongue licking along my slit. I almost came just from that! His tongue continued licking slowly along my slit, from my ass up to my clit. My head was thrashing about and I had a death grip on the bed sheets. On one pass, he paused his tongue just over my clit and flicked his tongue at it a couple of times. I moved my hips closer to him trying to get a harder touch on my clit. He pulled back quickly and began to kiss my thighs again. I moaned in disappointment.

Suddenly, I felt his fingers on my pussy. They ghosted over my clit and moved a little further down. Michael teased me for a moment before pushing two fingers inside me. He began a slow thrusting with them. I tried to spread my legs further apart and thrust my hips back at him. He stopped his hand and in a harsh voice said, "Stay still!" I quickly nodded and gasped "Yes Sir." Michael started slowly thrusting his fingers into me. It was so hard for me to be still. I was so close! I felt his tongue on my clit again. Licking, playing with it... making me moan loudly. He pulled his fingers out of me and I wanted to cry. I felt them move further down to my asshole. Michael was laughing even while playing with my clit. His fingers touched the butt plug that was still inside me and it began vibrating! His fingers returned to fucking my pussy but now there were three. He thrust them quickly in and out. I felt more pressure on my clit and suddenly, Michael bit down on my clit. I screamed and my orgasm rushed through me.

Michael moved back up my body and began kissing me deeply. I could feel his cock at my pussy. I grabbed his ass and pulled him towards me, wanting.... needing his cock in me. I felt his muscles tense and he plunged into me. I screamed again in pleasure. Michael started fucking me hard. There was no build up. He needed to get off and quick. I had already cum and was moving fast to another one. He grabbed my hands and held them over my head. I was trapped and there was nowhere else I wanted to be. Michael bit at my breasts. Each pain bringing me closer to the edge. He captured my nipple in his teeth and bit down. I screamed again as another orgasm hit. Michael thrust even harder for a moment. He yelled as he came and collapsed on me. We both laid there and enjoyed the sensations running through us.

After several minutes, Michael lifted his head and smiled at me. I smiled back and met him halfway for a kiss. My head fell back to the pillow. Michael reached down and turned the vibrating plug off but left it in me. He moved over to my side and pulled me to him. I felt Michael sigh and heard him say "Good night, Lee." I looked at him and said "Good night Sir." I could see the satisfaction in his eyes and knew mine showed the same. We both drifted off to sleep.