All Comments on 'Left Behind Ch. 2'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a load of racist bullshit

That is just more of the same racist crap racist make to get off. Get a life you piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Some racist crap indeed.

Another piece of shit written by some racist white guy who creates some nightmarish racist fantasy to get himself off.

It is really pathetic how clueless he is about sex, lol some moron who thinks women like big penises. A real loser, that is what the author is. The only purpose of that story, as well as every other interracial story on this site, is to turn women into objects using the authorĀ“s racism. Anyone who writes garbage like that, or enjoy reading it, should seek professional help as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
They missed the point.....

I read some other comments and my feeling is they just don't get it. IT GOT ME OFF, which was the whole point of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Mike Vick

Your the kind of white guy that would let Vick train his family dog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Psh

80% of the stories on this site objectify women; doesn't matter if it's black or white guys doing it. If you don't like it, don't read it. Go get off with fair trade porn printed on environmentally friendly paper or something. Jeez. Got me off.

Always_want_moreAlways_want_morealmost 13 years ago
Seriously

Don't hate. Just cuz it's not ur kind of thing doesn't mean it's garbage. Kept me hooked til the end. I liked it a lot and I'm a chick. Seriously, it's just a fantasy and at least she consented. :) thx for the good read, author

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What? No sequel?

I would want to see a story of how she decides that her high class world is no longer for her. She needs black men, and more than that, she wants to live among them. She wants to have black men the way she knows she can get them, and it is not possible living in her high class neighborhood, high class school, and her obscenely rich parents. She knows she has to be like a black welfare mom, which she will have a chance to be when she finds herself pregnant......with triplets! Black triplets! She knows she has changed, because the news did not upset her, it filled her with happiness. She also began watching TV on black history and culture, read Maya Angelou and fell in love with Toni Morrison, and loved NBA Basketball. Before she found out she was with child she quit the cheerleading squad, because she was repelled by the fake plastic life her now former friends had. It was like she was doing Stockholm Syndrome on steroids. It wasn't even that she wanted black men, she wanted to be a black woman, live like a black person.

She knew that she would never convince her parents to let her move out, so she just did. She had just turned 18, so she could just quit. So she writes to the elite university where she had been accepted, and tells them she is withdrawing her application and refusing their acceptance. She walks into the principal's office, resigns as head cheerleader, and then drops the bomb of withdrawing from school---a high school dropout---six weeks before graduation! She wanted it that way, so she could be without skills and have to live as a welfare mom. A GED is what she would be content to have, after the babies are born, if there is to be college, it will be in the local community college, and she would have to support herself, and her black babies, and Section 8 housing would be what she would get, which once she checks into the public health clinic and they confirm that she is pregnant with three black children, she immediately qualifies for welfare, since she gives them no address and an alias. This happens after she quietly writes her farewell letter to her parents during class----that she is moving out and leaving them--no way would she subject her black babies to their racist rejection. Then she lowers the boom on them. She tells them every detail of how she had been gangsexed by the Franklin basketball team (doesn't tell them about the coach, just says an older man she didn't know had sexed her), and of every lurid emotion of pleasure that she felt. She will make sure that her parents are so repelled by what happened to her and what she has become that their racism, shame, and fear would overcome any love they had for her, for she knew them. She knew that once their perfect image of their perfect daughter was shattered, they would not even look at her, much less embrace a daughter pregnant with black triplets conceived from a gangbang she willingly participated in. She repeatedly says in the letter how much she enjoyed the cocks of these black men inside her, and in her mouth and breasts and ass, and now wants to live that way with them. She leaves her car keys, her cell phone, her wallet with credit cards, everything with her ID, so she can't be easily traced. She tells none of her classmates where she is going and what happened. She makes sure that no one will find her and plans to change her name. She will support herself and her babies by being a whore or stripper, so she can have all the black cock she wants, and live as a black woman. Those things happen, and her triplets are all black, girls, with her face and lovely flowing hair, but dark-eyed and dark-haired. She is poor and alone, but content with the children, waiting for a black husband. She turns out to be right. Her parents write her off, all her friends, and school, even church. They don't even try to find her. It is as if Jessica Jennings had not existed, and Josephine Chantal (new name) had taken her place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Should've been Nonconsent/Reluctance

Why isn't this nonconsent since she was PRETTY MUCH raped ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just a little white boy fag.

All he wants is a black cock up his fat ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous