All Comments on 'Left Myself Logged In'

by jontemple

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh yeah please impregnate my wife as I would love to raise another mans baby! Man there are some sick fucking people in this world!!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
without the pregnancy bit

it would have been a fairly well-written sharing story. Unfortunately, that killed all of the eroticism and removed 2 of the 3 starts I would have given it.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Another Story in the Wrong Category

People that don't appreciate cuckolding will not be kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i know

what i would like to happen someone take your pencil away to you can't write anymore, loser.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
1* without reading

Unfortunataly the owner(s) of this site does not want to divade this hub to 2 hubs. I would be voluntary editor in that process for sexual majority husbands with cheating wives hub and sexual minority husbands with slut wives hub.............So my 1* without reading to this story is a alarm signal for................

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree with Duna - *1* as always for this garbage.

Puke!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Half Dozen - early comment

They have SIX guests - one 'people' Hubby works with, one 'people' Hubby USED-TO work with, plus two couples with kids! Massive party! Odd selection criterion, especially since Sweetie is a PartyMeister!

This is starting off VERY poorly!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
just more of the same

just cuck crap so tell us up front so we can just avoid it if we want.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
OK, Seven people.

Quibble1: there are a lot of 'weasel words' like 'couple of days ago', but it sounds like Sweetie suggested the party before seeing his 'erotic literature' on the computer. But ... the party invitees include a 'Sweetie-agenda' guest!

Quibble2: Sperm have to swim through the cervical mucus plug before doing their dastardly deed! Between that and the ejaculation force, sperm quantity and sperm health plus travel-progress of ovum (all variable, of course), the extra Bull length and the few extra minutes of presence 'on the racetrack!' has little or nothing to do with probability of one donor's sperm beating the other's across the finish 'line/membrane!'

The story, IMHO, actually gets better after the carelessly-done beginning and everyone (else) goes home! Not GREAT, please, just somewhat better!

3.4 = 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
G A R B A G E

put this shit out to the curb on Thursday for filth pickup and a special can for the writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more crap

Another week man story. Need a new category for pathetic looser husbands to avoid wasting time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
See a Trend in the Comments?

Did not have to read the whole thing The last few paragrphs were horrid Wrong category Mr Temple Question? Do you really find this erotic? Sad Really Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where in the hell do these losers come from?

Doesn't anybody write decent stories anymore? This trash is all we seem to be getting anymore. Where is the erotica?

mudhentwomudhentwoover 11 years ago
Terrific story!

Thanks. It was easy to imagine my wife as the star of this. I would really enjoy just such an adventure with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a real problem

I did not find this interesting or erotic. I did keep reading just yo see how far she would push it. All the as it turned out! Pretty depressing

allsop72allsop72over 11 years ago
wasted space

Don't wast space well she is the hood whore. What a really poor author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hubby Never Got A Name

so it must be Jon, and its all about you. Too bad that you have so little respect for one another and for the three children you have created together, that you want to create a fantasy like this. The best ending is Jon getting up from the couch when she gets on her knees for the BJ, and starting out of the room, says, "Hold it a minute while I get the kids and bring them in to watch; they might learn something exciti9ng!"

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
So What if she has troubles with him sleeping with another woman.

After her having someone elses kid he should at least be alowed to sleep with someone else.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

Fucking disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gave it a 5

I gave you a five. I little justice for all the narrow minded fucks who don't even read a story before voting it down.

Forget the trolls and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

.

deadonedeadoneover 11 years ago
Mind wilting crap

Do yourself and the world a favor and never ever touch a computer again. One can only hope that you win a Darwin award soon.

I have yet to decide if these are being written by gay guys, men hating women or shitheads with, well, shit for brains.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
just what this site needs - another cucky story... Not!

How many cuck stories does this site need? Nothing original or creative or erotic in this story - dumb dumb dumb. Here is the rest of the story - wifey decides she likes lover boy better, so she kicks hubby out and divorces him. Of course he gets to live in a shitty apartment and pay lots of child support. All three kids are screwed up as they rarely see their alleged father.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
I don't know what the problem is

Although the pregnancy aspect does nothing for me, otherwise I thought it was hot, well-told, erotic, and filled with wonderful sex against a somewhat realistic background. Nice work. I'll never understand the haters who continue to put their hand on the hot stove and complain of burns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave it a 1*

A little justice for the trolls who think their opinion is the only one that counts. Some of us like to read erotica not the same old cuckold wimpy crap that's been dominating this site. What hole do these scummy writers crawl out of. To those that praise this piece of dreck, you wouldn't know good erotica if it bit you in the ass.

gabaagabaaover 11 years ago
A Challenge

In an attempt to be constructive, rather then hide behind an "Anonymous' screen and throw insults, I suggest that this story could have been far more interesting, realistic and credible if the husband had said 'Stop' when challenged by his wife. After all, statistics suggest that a large number of men fantasize about their wives having sex with others but a tiny minority actually would actually accept it. The wife could have then stopped-which would produce some very interesting tensions going forward (she wouldn't have done it if she didn't like the idea) or refused to stop which could also be very dramatic. Perhaps the author or another excellent LT author could develop this story. As it is, it isn't realistic and it isn't very erotic because it leaves those readers who have any knowledge of real life partnerships with an uncomfortable certainty that this is leading to a marital disaster.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
LATENCY REARS ITS UGLINESS

in being a wimpy cuck.with a fetish. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Add another chapter!!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 11 years ago
Interesting premise for the Hotwife genre......

This was a fun read. The thought of an otherwise conservative wife satisfying a husband's secret fantasy openly following a gathering was fascinating and his reaction and participation was more than plausible. The pregnancy aspect was perhaps a bit over the top but then again why not. It's all fun. Thanks for sharing this post. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another worthless marriage

my wife would have attempted that shit i would have kicked her out right then.

Fantasies are just that she took it upon her self without talking to her husband to make it happen therefore communication and trust failed in the relationship.

I would have tossed her out the minute she started making out with the guy and it would have been over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I'm amazed at the number of anonymous complainers that READ the story. What are you doing here if you don't like the stories?

Great effort and well written. The flow and description of the events are excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The reason people bitch ...

It's tough to tell that a story is about a ... let's just say "less masculine" male character unless you read most if not all of the story. It's an inherent problem in having two such diametrically opposed story types in the same category. There's just not much difference between the BTB stories and the cuck stories until you get to the end!! You'll probably get less bitching if you tell people what kind of story it is up front.

RudeboxxRudeboxxover 11 years ago
Great Story

I would have skipped the pregnancy part though... But the rest of the story is ist real f'in HOT! Keep writing

kakashi524kakashi524over 11 years ago
Rushed

2.- In my opinion it felt rushed, not very well thought out and the writing wasn't great.

The plot is very interesting though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NICE STORY,BUT...

Nice sexy story,but should have left out the baby stuff.Condoms also spoil these storys.birth control pills make for a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Contrary to what some other posters wrote, the pregnancy aspect was a great addition, and I like this story as-is.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

if you are cuckie and want a slut whore for a wife you will love this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dump her

Best left to fantasy. Kick her to the curb where she belongs and leave your fantasies where they belong - in your head. Dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny

"He was just as well positioned as I was to help address the problem of idiots out-breeding the rest of us."

That's funny since you are said "idiots". You are the weak that should of been stopped from breeding long ago. Only the weak minded let this happen to them. A guys natural reaction is to keep his woman to himself so you are an abomination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sure you know what's going to happen

Maybe pregnancy, maybe an std. But for sure a divorce. Because what man wants to stay with a slut? And the next time your get a brilliant idea to surprise someone with a fantasy, you might want to actually TALK to that person to make sure it's something they want to act on, not something they enjoyed reading that was better off left on the pages. What a dummy.

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
Follow Up

The second part might include Jordan filing for shared custody of Lisa; Carrie spending less time at home dividing her time between her lovers; Carrie deciding to have multiple partners, not including her husband. Carrie has discovered that she can dominate her husband and derive much pleasure doing so. What wife that truly loved her husband would bring such a potentially harmful fantasy to life without consulting her husband? What kind of woman would decide to have another man's bastard without giving sober consideration to the consequences or giving her husband time to do the same? Ten years down the road what are the chances that this husband has a happy life? Slim to none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Curiosity, Fantasy...Reality!!!

Fantasy - she jumped at his fantasy and went for it. Note, she wanted and planned a party, she went straight to making out with Jason and NOT ONCE did she ever talk about the stories or fantasies he wrote - she just went for it!

Curiosity - as the saying goes - 'Killed the Cat' and in this case, he was dumbfounded, awestruck and confused and so okay he let her get away with it.

Reality, why stop her, she has taken the opportunity (using him as an excise) and was already kissing (cheating) with Jason so why not see if she would stop and maybe they could get passed this or if she went all the way, see what's in the mix, try and get a kick and aroused, get used to the idea that she is a slut and when you know you damn well don't respect or love her anymore, take all your pictures, the kids, move out, see an attorney and get rid of her.

Lots of guys fantasize about seeing their wives get picked up, fucked, seduced, take lovers and usually that is because they are so enamored with their good fortune at finding these wives and so much in love with their sex that they drift off at the idea of other men wanting what they have and wondering what it would look like...BUT - They will NEVER Do It!!!

Thanks, this guy is in for a really sad life, the destruction of his being, the ruination of his family and the most likely indoctrination of his daughters becoming sluts - just like mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Would have been a 5 but for the pregnancy aspect

I enjoy willing cuckold stories, and this was one, even if hubby didn't know he started it. But the deliberate desire for impregnation by the wife, coupled with no resort to the morning after pill, and then the fact that the child was not hubby's but lovingly accepted by the wife changed what would have been a 5 to 1. These were just too much to accept in what was otherwise a great story.

OldJag

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Creative!

"Logged in" was a very artful way to set up this conversion of the wife to a hot wife. The story held together as she gave him repeated opportunities to stop this if he wanted to. The pregnancy risk was exciting and ended with her having the lover´s child, which was very, very hot.

Excellent plot, excellent writing, and a great ending! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sissy

Another sissy cunt in the making. need more IED for these curs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I enjoyed your story!

Well written and exciting. Keep writing and submitting. Thank you.

On another note, don't worry about the insecure, hateful, intolerant, small-minded, self-hating closet cuckolds that rage at and vilify every story that triggers their secret cuckold desires. Their lack of self-awareness and self-acceptance, plus their obvious self-hatred, must make their day-to-day lives miserable, and probably the lives of everyone else that are unlucky enough to have to be around them.

They scour LW for these stories (you have to look for them; they don't send themselves to you!). They read them while masturbating furiously, get off, and then despise themselves for their "weakness". They take all the self-hatred and rage they feel, and redirect it to the authors of the stories that trigger the feelings. Typical displacing behavior.

Rational people just ignore that which they are not attracted to. The giveaway is the extreme hate speech that spews from them. It is that misplaced rage that reveals their "shameful" secret.

Losers. Get therapy, or blow your brains out. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just because

He wrote a story and read cuckolding stories does not mean he wants it to happen. How many of us would ever be able to speak if our wife did this to us? All because of a story he left logged into. Still waiting for the divorce to be filed? Don't worry it will once she loses the last remaining vestiges of respect for him. Such an utter waste of time and space.

Yessir1234Yessir1234almost 2 years ago

Hand in you balls please. You obviously don’t need them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thankfully, this submission was both the alpha and the omega for the cuck proponent jontemple. He is not missed.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan998 months ago

Good story. Liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I may have missed it.....Did the wife have some kind of IQ test for her nominal husband? Or did she just make an appointment with a speech pathologist to diagnose his inability to speak at very important times?

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. Be nice if the guy got to knock her up again. Maybe for another story.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk2 months ago

Love the story. Especially the.pregnancy part. Hop you write more.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan992 months ago

I enjoyed it and glad she did get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well written. The subject matter is so bad, it’s good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous