All Comments on 'Legal Guardian Ch. 01'

by CounterCulture1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Heartwarming Story

Yeah for the good guy/gals. I'm referring to Downs syndrome people who are the most loving and kindest people on earth!

Wonderful to read a story that jointly warmed my heart and heated my hard. Your counterculture sig becomes you. Thanks for the uplifting and exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
insaningly HOT

Everyone deserve a lil love. :)

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 15 years ago
Holy shit! You pervert!

fucking awesome as hell! Do more.

L.A.Wicker

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a+++++

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very hot

I would like to read more episodes of this story. I would like at least a couple of chapters more. Write soon....So hot and perverted....

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
Family

My cousin he may have been second or third I am not sure I was raised by my great grand parents and Marvin was my great grand fathers sisters daughters child. Someone else can figure out the relation if you do email me. He is in his 60's now quite a bit older than me but when he was born the doctors said he wouldn't live till he was 5. They were so stupid back then. He retired from Mc Donald's as an assistant manager and is married. I don't believe in locking people like him away. HIs mother didn't se treated him like any other child and he lived a fulfilling life. This was a great story.

Crazyforyou20Crazyforyou20about 14 years ago
Amazing!

Wow, I have never read a story that I come back to again and again. It's so hot! I would love to read more adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my cousin

OMG! this story is so hot!!! my cousin has a debillitating condition and is mentally aware, but cannot do anything about it, but he has a huge cock that just hangs out of his shorts. i've always fantasized about it, now your story has just brought that fantasy to life so to speak. THANKS i got off wonderfully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

Hawt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sequel Please

Story was awesome , please write another one in this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i'm torn

i want to scream at you in the comments section and tell you you're going to hell for writing this but,by the same token i did masturbate to it so i'm going with you.

ife4uife4ualmost 9 years ago
My Nephew

Its a great story! I use to sleep with my nephew when we both were young and it was very heated but he wasn't retarded. I have been fantasizing about having sex with a retard and last week online I met a guy who's deaf. He wants sex for the first time and I want to give it to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

made it hard to jerk off with the overwhelming ableism. I know this was written 14 years ago so you prob wont hear this but damn dude.

Drummer7Drummer77 months ago

This is fantastic. Well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous