Legal Guardian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking his cock out of her mouth for a moment to catch her breath. "That's it Jerry. You're doing so good. Keep pushing your thing in and out of my mouth."

Tonya took Jerry's cock back in her mouth. She choked a little when he tried to force it down. Relaxing her throat she took in more easily. Jerry continued to fuck her mouth. In and out, like a machine. When he started to go faster, she remembered he did that when he was getting close to coming.

Tonya took Jerry's cock out of her throat and mouth. Jerry a little confused but not saying anything grabbed it and started to jerk himself off.

"No Jerry. Don't do that right now."

Jerry immediately stopped.

Tonya stood up and leaned against the back wall of the shower. "Ok Jerry. Come stand right behind me, until you are pressing up against me."

Tonya felt Jerry's cock poking her bottom as he stood behind her. Since he was a little shorter than her she had to bend her knees a little. Reaching underneath she grabbed a hold of his cock and put the tip at her entrance. "Ok Jerry, push it inside me."

Tonya moaned as Jerry's cock was shoved inside her. She was already soaking wet so it slid in easy. Seven inches of hot meat began to work its way in and out of her. "Doesn't that feel good Jerry? You are doing such a good job. You make me feel so good."

"I'm doing a good job." Parroted Jerry.

Tonya felt her orgasm build quickly. Being fucked by her mentally retarded nephew only made the pleasure of the perversion that much more intense. "That's it Jerry. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. You are doing such a good job at fucking your aunt."

Tonya tensed up as she came. Wave after wave washed through her. She couldn't remember ever having an orgasm that intense. Getting Jerry to do everything she wanted, just for the asking.

After her orgasm she stayed in her position. Letting Jerry finish inside her as a reward for his good work. She felt him build and start to tremble. She could hear as he started to grunt from the exertion. Fucking her harder and faster until he released deep inside her. She savored the sensation of the hot blasts of cum, as he released his load into her.

After their bath Tonya dried him off and put on his pajamas. She tucked him in bed and sat down on the edge. "You did very good today Jerry. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah. I had fun Aunt Tonya."

"I am glad to hear that. Because we are going to have a lot more fun in the future. Listen carefully Jerry. Are you listening?"

Jerry looked at her and nodded that he was.

"Ok. When ever your thing hurts again, I want you to find me so I can help you make it better. You understand?"

"Uh huh. Come find you when ever my thing hurts."

Tonya kissed him on the forehead good night and turned out the lights. She was going to enjoy having him stay with her. In fact she already was planning new things for him to do.

12