Legendary Fisherman Ch. 02

Story Info
He could bring mermaids to their knees.
1.8k words
4.51
21.2k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers

Eddie feels frozen by Vivian's glamour, yet burns with inspired lust. He wants to punish and anguish her for the pain she has caused his village. And still, he wants to see her in absolute ecstasy. "How much longer must you tempt me?"

"Until you can take no longer, fisherman. I'm waiting for the same thing you are, the perfect moment to strike." Vivian rubs the tender underside of his manhood.

Eddie can only shudder and shake from the heightened sensations coursing through his body. He tries to think of the village and how they are depending on his catch, but his thoughts are quickly clouded out by vile ones about his buxom captor. While Vivian is clearly enjoying his slow torture, she quickly seizes the fruit of his loins. The fisherman should have exploded countless times by now, but something about her is preventing him from spilling his load, like his body knows there is a heaven yet to fathom.

"These are so much more plump on a handsome young man like yourself." Vivian casually bounces him about and measures his increasingly impressive size. "You should know that almost nothing can make a mermaid choke."

Letting go of his balls causes Eddie to fall down on his knees in defeat. He finds it impossible not to make eye contact with her pussy, despite the fact his forehead is a tilt of two from resting against her lush bosom. At this distance, Eddie notices her sweet smell. It is nothing like the perfumes of the wealthy ladies of his village, but rather it is a mix of the ocean's briny mist and the sweet nectar collecting like dew between her nether lips.

"That was less than the fight I was expecting from you. How about a last request?"

Eddie feels his mind return. "Yes. When you've had your way with me, return my boat with my catch to the village."

Vivian eyes the fish in the buckets on board. "Done."

Eddie instantly is caught in the mermaid's surprisingly strong arms. She uses her tail to leap with him off the boat and into the water. Once in the water, Vivian does not let go, but Eddie does not have any more will to fight her. Her breasts are softer than he had been dreaming, with her hardened nipples sending sensuous shocks throughout his body.

In spite of all the pleasure washing all over him, pain keeps Eddie from holding his breath any longer. He gasps for breath in a scream of bubbles, but the sweet water does not drown him.

"Surprised?" Vivian snuggles against him tightly. Eddie lets out a soft groan as her pussy rubs up against his erection, which shows no signs of flagging. "I won't let you drown until you satisfy me."

One of the mermaid's delicate hands finds his shaft and wastes no time guiding it into her pussy. Eddie didn't know what to make of the idea of fucking a mermaid. Her heavenly body spoke of many impossible promises, and now, she is delivering on all of them. He knew he wasn't impressive down below and joked with the women of Shadehedge that that was the reason Vivian spared him for nearly the entire fishing season. And yet her mermaid pussy is a warm, tight fit. Both of them groan and stagger as Vivian slides him into her slickness. The initial stunned numbness leaves his body as Vivian begins to grind up against him. Her full breasts bob and dance with her movements. His idle hands home in on her unbridled flesh and gives them a gratifying squeeze.

Vivian explodes against him in a series of thrusts. With each grope of her tits, she convulses around his stiff prick. Eddie can feel pressure build at his base, but his body appears to be waiting for something. He looks Vivian in the eyes and her mouth quickly finds his own. Every time she almost overtakes him, he gives her nipples a good pinch.

The mermaid gasps for water with each tremor, but she is having an effect on him, too. His fear of drowning and death seems to slip away in her embrace. Her hands travel up and down his back until she finds his ass. Vivian grabs him as tight as her pussy is already clenching his cock and pulls him back and forth, in and out.

Eddie manages to stop playing with her breasts long enough to feel her ass. His hands run down the full curve of her bottom until he feels her scales. Wanting to savor her tail for later, Eddie pumps into Vivian some more while getting a firmer grasp on her ass. As he pounds into one hole, he slowly becomes aware of another one mere inches from his greedy fingertips. She purrs seductively when he pulls her asscheeks apart and moves closer to her rear.

Vivian kicks her tail when he discovers and fingers her backside. It's a bit painful as he makes his way deeper, but the ecstatic rush it gives her is quickly overpowering. The two of them are propelled through the water by her mounting orgasms. Eddie frees his mouth from hers and rests his chin on her shoulder as he pumps harder and harder. They breach the surface of the water as Vivian's body shudders from the strongest orgasm she's ever felt.

They soar through the air for but a moment and they land on the sand of the shore. Eddie lands with Vivian right on top of him. The impact of the fall bounces his hips upwards, forcing his shaft deep into her. Vivian shakes and explodes once more from the intensity. Her power is weak outside of the water and especially weak right after being brought to orgasm, of which she lost count after the fifth. She tries to slip back into the ocean, but Eddie's hard-on is keeping her from retreating. The look in his eyes tells her he is struggling to keep it up.

"I have you now, Vivian." He grasps her large tits in his hands, squeezing tighter and tighter. Sweet, aromatic milk drips from her nipples and onto his bare chest.

The mermaid struggles against her captor. Normally, when she is done with her a lover, she ceases the magic that allows him to breathe underwater. As he drowns, he softens and slips out of her. No human would consciously leave her embrace otherwise. She grabs Eddie by the wrists, but it's no use, she has no more strength. "I wasn't lying when I said I would let you drown until you satisfied me."

"Are you satisfied?"

Vivian clenches tight around Eddie's solid staff. "More than I ever thought I could be. What do you plan to do with me?"

Eddie flicks her cute nipples with his thumbs. "I won't take your life. And I won't hand you over to the villagers."

"You can't possibly have come..." Vivian shakes as another orgasm surges up her. "...All this way to let me go."

"No, of course not." Eddie groans as he unleashes another round. "I want you to help me fish."

"What?"

"I said, 'I want you to help me fish.'"

"Aren't you here for revenge for all your bretheren?"

"No. I was on the water with the rest of the fisherman when you first appeared here. I saw what really happened. You didn't kill the fisherman that day. He jumped in after you and got caught in his own nets and drowned. The boats circled around you and all their nets got tangled."

"You were going to kill me."

"I can't deny that. But after that first accident, we came after you in revenge. Watching all our subsequent attempts on your life. The looks on our faces. The look on yours. You were never the killer."

"I could have killed you today."

"I could say the same thing to you. Vivian, you played along with the killer act to scare us off, but it didn't work. So you just got stuck in that role. The fishermen wouldn't have seen you any other way, though."

"And what do you see?"

"A loner. Struggling to survive."

"Are you saying we have that in common?"

"Yeah, I am."

"So you want me to help you catch fish. And I'm not getting anything out of this, right?"

"How about some company?"

"... You're kidding."

"What were you expecting?"

"Well, we have been at it for quite a while now." Vivian tilts her head towards where he is still gently grinding against her, harder than ever.

Eddie pulls her off of him and she rolls onto her back next to him. The two of the look at his manhood, slick with her nectar. He feels a final tremor deep within his loins and briefly turns away from Vivian to spill his heat onto the sand. "What's that look for?"

"I'm just thinking about your offer. I don't really have a choice, do I?" Vivian blocks the harsh sun on her eyes. "I couldn't escape from you now even if I tried."

Eddie watches her struggle against the sunlight. She needs both hands to keep herself from getting blinded. She is unable to protect her sensetive skin and scales as she continues to dry out. He gets up and takes her into his arms, cradling her.

Vivian continues to shield her eyes, unaware of what is going on.

He looks over to his village across the bay. Halfway there, he spots his boat drifting towards the harbor of its own accord. After a brief sigh, he walks into the sea with the mermaid in his arms and releases her into the water.

Vivian almost orgasms from the pleasure of cool salt water washing over her body once more. She surfaces right in front of Eddie, who is still standing waist deep in the water. He only looks at her with the same sense of wonder as in the morning. "I could just swim away right now."

"Yeah. You could."

The mermaid takes his now-soft manhood into her delicate hand. Eddie offers no resistance and just shivers from her cool touch. "If I were the evil seductress everyone else thought I was, I could have easily ended you just now."

"But you aren't. And you didn't." Eddie slowly caresses her shoulder. "Was I ever the hateful hunter in your eyes?"

"No. You never outright hated me, even after all those lives were lost. You... didn't love those fishermen either. I guess that is another thing we have in common." Vivian pauses for a moment. "Why?"

"They were willing to throw their lives away to let our village starve. Each morning they became more obsessed with the thought of catching you. I only did what I did today because we need your help, even if the other villagers don't want it. We're starving and I can't support them on my own."

Vivian lets go of his curved shaft and looks Eddie in the eye. She swims in a circle around him. Then another before surfacing right in front of him. "I'll take a risk on that offer. You're more interesting than you let on."

jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers