Lemonade and Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,837 Followers

I've often heard that for every guy that treats women like shit, there's some twisted bitch out there that made him that way. But Mike, there are a lot of really bad men out there too. I get the feeling that you like me a lot. You're not like the rest of those guys. I mean you look at my boobs too, I guess that's normal for men, but you spent a lot of time today looking at my face. And you like it. But if you want to get to know me, and I really, really hope you do, it's going to take you some time to get into my panties." She seemed almost sad as she said it.

"Mike, I really do like you too," she said. And she squeezed my hand as if trying to emphasize her point. "But we need to take things really slow because I don't want to be hurt again." I laughed then and her pretty face contorted. I got up and walked away from her. When I got back she was standing up and gathering her things.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I told you my sad little story and you couldn't get away from me fast enough," she said. "It made me sad but it just seems like you're another guy who thought that the fat girl was so desperate for love that she'd be an easy lay."

"Rita, you're starting to get on my nerves," I said. "A woman as pretty as you are should be more confident. Now get over here in your place."

"Where is my place, exactly?" she asked lifting one eyebrow.

"Right next to me, wherever I am," I said. She smiled another one of those brilliantly bright smiles and came over to me in front of the fire. I lifted my arm and she wrapped it back around herself. This time she was more at ease and one of those huge heavy breasts pushed against my side. She smiled up at me evilly. Apparently, though I wasn't getting any, she wasn't beyond teasing me.

"Rita, I'm sorry for the things that happened to you. That guy was a real asshole. But there are plenty of them on both sides of the gender fence. And you have no monopoly on heartache, Honey. I'm glad you told me your story, but you have to have faith that every person you meet isn't like that. You have to learn to trust again sometime.

Rita, do you know why I got up a few moments ago? I went to check on Allie. It's deeply ingrained in me. I check on her all the time. I get up in the middle of the night to check on her and then go back to sleep. I should have told you where I was going.

Honey, what I'm about to tell you could get me in a lot of trouble, but I trust you so I'm going to risk it. I have never trusted anyone with it before, so that should give you some idea of how I feel about you.

I work for the city. I'm a Civil Engineer. I'm still just learning the job in Dallas. It's a little different from the same job back in Michigan, but I guess every city does things a little differently.

I'm twenty-nine now, so yes, I'm a couple of years younger than you are and it doesn't matter one iota to me. But when this started I was twenty-six and had only been out of college for a couple of years. Yep, I didn't get my degree until I was twenty-four. I was in college for six years to get a four year engineering degree. I'm not a moron. The first two years I majored in football and fooling around.

I was so sure that I was going into the NFL that I never considered any alternatives. I had no plan B. During my second year I got an injury that laid me up for three months and ended any hopes of playing pro football. In retrospect, it was a good thing. And it was even better that it happened to me when it did.

It was a tough pill to swallow, but my parents raised me right. Just like yours did from what I can see. It took me a while before I could look at my old game films and see that I wouldn't have made it. I played football every day, starting from when I was five years old, to the day I got hurt. I put in fifteen fucking years of sacrificing everything to the gods of the pigskin.

There are so many people who do that. There are states like fucking Ohio that are nothing but football factories. Uhm, I like it here but Texas is kind of like that too. Anyway, there are a lot of players who are great at the college level, but end up being busts at the pro level. I can think of Joey Harrington, Rodney Pete, Tim Tebow and several of Michigan's latest quarterbacks who all fit the profile. Anyway, I was one of those.

I had all kinds of coaches and trainers blowing smoke up my ass and pumping my head up, hoping for a ride on the gravy train when I turned pro. But when I looked back at my game films after the injury, it was clear to me that I just looked awkward out there.

When I got back to school after the injury, I realized that I'd wasted two years of school. Most of the classes that I had taken were worthless. I had never even been serious enough to declare a major. If you look at colleges nowadays, it's still the same. Any athlete who lists general studies as their major, but doesn't take any English or math classes, is probably majoring in their sport.

So once I graduated, I decided to stay in Michigan. I loved it there. I love the change of the seasons. I love the fact that I could fish and water-ski all summer and do anything you can do in the tropical places all summer, and then do anything you can do in the snow-belt states all winter. The spring and the fall in Michigan have to be seen to be believed. People come from all over the world to experience the fall colors there, but fuck it; I probably won't be going back there any time soon.

So there I was two years after college, out with a crew in the suburb of Detroit that I worked for. The state was building a new freeway on-ramp. We had mapped out all of the affected homes in the area. But some of the people who were going to stay on their homes would be affected too. We'd have to reroute or relocate a lot of power lines, gas lines, telephone lines and sewer pipes to make room for the freeway.

It was at one of those houses that I met her. I got off the truck with my crew and we let her know that we'd be marking the gas pipes and underground utility structures under her property.

I pegged her as being in her mid to late thirties. She told me she was thirty-two. I didn't find out until much later that she had lied to me and that was one of the milder ones.

She looked like your average, every day, early middle-aged woman. She wasn't really anything special. You pass women like her on the street every day. Her hair was collar length and a light brown color that didn't stand out. She wore glasses. She also wore heavy eye make-up under her glasses which looks kind of odd to me. She was smoking a cigarette on the porch of her tiny ranch house that day that we started working on her property.

She looked at me and she kept looking. It was weird, even when I'd catch her looking at me, she didn't turn away. She actually came over to see what I was doing. While my guys were placing flags and markers, or testing the ground to see where certain things were located, I took down measurements. That way, I could draw a detailed, updated map of the property. After a while she was as close to me as you are right now. She wasn't ashamed of her body or any of her several tattoos. And there's just something kind of slutty about a woman who's past thirty, walking around in shorts that show the cheeks of her ass. She also bent over, supposedly so I could see her obnoxious tramp stamp.

She went back inside her house after a while and came back with a glass. "Would you like some of my world famous lemonade?" she asked. I thanked her and drank it down. It was as hot as hell that day. And shit, that lemonade really was good.

"Want some more?" she asked when I drained that first glass.

"I don't want to put you to any trouble," I said.

"It won't be any trouble at all, Honey," she said she walked back inside her house swinging her ass from side to side. When her ass swung like that it seemed to be bigger and less flat.

As soon as she was gone, my guys gave it to me. "Are you going to slip inside and fuck her now, or come back later?" asked my crew chief, Ronald Donald. No one called him Ronald. We all called him by his middle name, "Mack."

"What the hell are you talking about Mack?" I asked.

"Mike that old trailer park slut has the hots for you," he laughed. "Just remember these words of wisdom. Rule number one...Wear two condoms. Just in case one breaks. "

"Rule number two," cited another of the crew, Jack Tripper. "Make sure that you bring your own condoms, because hers are probably pre-punctured to make sure they have holes in them."

"Hey, she's not that old," I said. "She's only thirty two." They all started laughing at that too.

"Mike, her panties are older than thirty two," said Mack.

Before they could give me any more of their rules, she was back. She spent the entire afternoon, bending and posing in front of me while my crew could barely keep their faces straight. For a single young man, the attention was flattering. And towards the time when we packed up, she came right out and asked me to dinner.

"I don't suppose that after you finish up, you'd want to come back and spare an old woman the pain of eating dinner alone, would you?" she asked. "I never get used to eating alone. I'm not going to push you, but I just thought that since you're single and I'm single and I hate eating alone that...I mean no strings attached and I wouldn't expect you to do anything that you're not comfortable with...well I don't want to put any pressure on you. If you show up, we'll eat. But if you don't...Oh well."

All the way back to the office, my guys made fun of me. And they knew nothing of her dinner invitation. "Boy, I thought surely you were going to have to take advantage of our health care program," said Mack. "Do they take our cards down at the VD clinic?"

The new guy on the crew, Calvin Johnson, got the award though. "Mike, which day should I set my DVR for?" he asked.

"Calvin, what the fuck are you talking about?" I asked.

"Jeez, Mike," he smiled. "I just want to know which day you're going to be on Maury. I want to see it when he says, "Mike, you ARE the father!" The rest of the guys were laughing their asses off at that. What a bunch of comedians. I miss them.

But besides their jokes, after work I went back. I guess maybe it was the fact that I was a young single guy. So the thought of a free dinner and the implied sex, was pretty hard to turn down.

When I pulled up in front of her house, she was sitting on a recliner on her front porch. She had one leg up as she laid there. And I swear I could see her vagina through the leg hole in the shorts. As I stepped up onto the porch, she let the leg roll to the side, exposing herself even more. She reached down beside the beer she was drinking and pulled out a glass of lemonade that was just sitting there as if she was sure that I was coming.

I just took the glass and sipped it. "That world famous lemonade gets them every time," she smirked.

"Why do you call it, "World Famous?" I asked.

"Honey, that's just what I call it," she said. "It doesn't mean anything. I doubt that outside of my friends and family, anyone has ever heard of me. Let alone my lemonade. But the thing is that everybody likes to think that they're special. We all like to think that there are one or two things that we can do better than anyone else on this big blue marble. And, me, I'm just another blade of grass on a big assed field. I can only think of two things that I'm good at. But in those two things, I'm really fucking good."

"So what are...?" I started to say. She smiled and didn't even wait for me to finish the question that she had been leading me up to since I got there. In fact, she'd been leading me to it since we met that morning.

"Lemonade and Pussy," she said without cracking a smile. She said it in as matter of fact a tone as if I'd said, "My Mustang's exhaust system is loud as hell."

I had never at that time heard a woman who was so upfront about sex. I was shocked. I almost choked on the lemonade I had just sipped.

She waited until I could breathe again before asking me the next question.

"You've had the lemonade," she said, smiling. "Do you want to try the other part?"

The rest of that evening is a blur. I don't remember anything except her question. I was eating my lunch the next day and it all started coming back to me. I remembered then how I got the huge bruise on my shin, when I tripped running up the stairs to her bedroom.

I remember her giving me the best blowjob I had ever had in my life. And she kept doing it. Every time I came, she sucked me back to life. I was twenty-six years old and she fucked me into a stupor. After the third time, I was holding up the time out sign by making a, "T," with my hands. She went downstairs and came back with some day old pizza that she heated up in the microwave. After eating it we took a nap. She woke me up in the middle of the night for more sex and woke me in the morning to find out what time I had to be at work.

"Nine," I said. I was exhausted.

"Good," she said. "That gives us a couple of hours." She climbed on top of me and we were at it again. She was the sluttiest, nastiest woman I have ever met. Nothing was off of the table. I left at seven thirty to go home and shower before I went to work.

"What time are you coming back?" she asked. I was confused. I didn't remember saying that I would be back.

"Look, uhm...?" I began.

"Leanne," she said, smiling. "And your name is Mike, right?" I nodded.

"Mike, I know that I said no strings, but last night was special to me. Do you really have anything going tonight that's better than what we just did?"

I thought about it and in less than a second. "No," I said.

"I promise you dinner this time, too," she said. "How about, making something on the grill?"

"That sounds good," I said. Then she planted a big kiss on me. She climbed right up into my lap and started rubbing herself against me again.

I went back to my apartment and took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. I felt like something a dog had buried and then dug up. I was exhausted. But I was young and I was tingling all over. I'd just had one of those nights that men talk about forever.

I didn't say a word about what had happened to the guys at work. I did spend the day thinking about it. And in the light of day there were several things I had to admit that I hadn't liked about the night. We hadn't spent any time talking. In fact every time I tried to ask her things, she changed the subject and continued trying to fuck me into submission. That meant that either she had something to hide, or she like me, was only interested in sex and not in a relationship. But that made sense. Why would an older woman like her, with her own home, be interested in someone as young as I was?

Being young though, had its advantages and by the time I got off work, I was already anticipating another sex filled romp.

Boy was I surprised, when the door was opened by a really beautiful girl. She looked like she was my age or slightly younger. We looked at each other and I swear that something happened.

Leanne came to the door before we had a chance to say anything and grabbed my arm. "I see you've met my daughter," she said. I was thrown for a loop. I did remember my manners though and came up with a lie to stall for time while my brain rebooted.

"Are you sure she's your daughter?" I asked. "You don't seem old enough to have a daughter that old."

"She's not that old, dummy," said Leanne. "She's only nineteen." Then she whispered into my ear. "She's still innocent so she wouldn't do the kinds of things that I'm going to do to you later. Last night was only a warm up."

I gulped loudly, and as Leanne and I walked back towards the porch, I swear her innocent daughter rubbed the crotch of her jeans. As we got to the porch, two dirty little boys who must've been about seven and ten or thereabouts jumped up onto the porch and ran inside the house.

My chin dropped and Leanne just smiled. "Are those yours too?" I asked. She nodded. "Jeezus, how many kids do you have?" I asked her.

"Only five," she said. "The other two are visiting their Aunt Kate for the summer. She has a farm. They'll be home in about three weeks."

I didn't even say anything. I was too shocked. "Well let's get that grill started," she said. Then she whispered to me, "As soon as the kids go to bed, someone around here is gonna' get fucked."

Her daughter came back out in a tank top that was so tight, that I could see her nipples through it. She was also wearing shorts that were very similar to the ones Leanne had worn the night before. "Mom I'm going over to Britney's house," she said. "I'll call and let you know I'm on the way before I come home."

I lit the grill. Leanne brought out a couple of gorgeous steaks and some burgers. "The steaks are for us," she smiled. "The boys only like hamburgers and hot dogs."

"I was the same way," I said. My shock wore off and soon the four of us were having a good time. I was showing the boys how to throw a football while Leanne cleaned up. They had an endless amount of questions like most kids their age and I tried to answer them as honestly as I could. As the sun went down Leanne broke out a box of sparklers and I lit them and played with them with the boys.

Then we played a game of hide and seek that involved me hiding and them trying to find me. But every time they got close I'd jump out and scare the living shit out of them. They screamed and ran back to the porch and wanted to do it again every time. I was almost a little sad when Leanne told me it was time for them to go to bed.

When she came back she was smiling. "I don't think they've had that much fun since I lost my husband," she said. I was about to ask her about it. I felt really bad for her, but she shifted gears. She took my hand and pushed it under her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties. "But you may as well start warming this up."

She started rubbing my fingers on her pussy and it got hotter and wetter until her juices were covering my fingers. Then she licked it off and had me start again. She pulled me to her and started kissing me. It was the hottest kiss I had ever had in my life. The sensation of the kiss was incredible, but her breath tasted like cigarettes. It really detracted from what could have been earth shattering.

After about twenty minutes of that, I had forgotten all of my questions. The only thing on my mind was getting some, with how long I had to wait, a close second.

"I'll go check on the kids," she mumbled between kisses. "You go get in the bed."

It didn't take her long and only a few minutes after I got into her bed she was with me. It seemed like she couldn't wait any longer either. I was thrusting into her liquid core only seconds after she joined me. Her catlike howls of pleasure were music to my ears. I loved fucking Leanne. Some of my lingering questions from the previous night had been answered though. Leanne's pussy wasn't particularly tight. But having five kids pulled out of it, explained that.

At that moment, with her legs wrapped around me and her tiny tits smashed against my chest, I thought I was in heaven. We furiously fucked like there was no tomorrow, and nothing but that moment mattered. Once while I was slamming myself between her ass cheeks, I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye, but when I turned my head, there was nothing there.

I'd gone into things with Leanne, with the clear understanding that there would be no strings. In fact, she'd been the one who'd said it.

But I knew when I was well off. Coming home every night and fucking the cowboy shit out of Leanne and playing with her kids was much better than going back to my crappy apartment to a can of soup and a cable porn channel.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,837 Followers
123456...8