All Comments on 'Len Goes to a Party'

by moodcouple

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why would he want to come back again to her

He now has an entry into all the sex he wants, he knows that she will be unfaithful so no marriage,just hope he keeps his health insurance up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I come to my lover and find she isnt a lover at al

but a full time slut. Out being used by almost anyone almost any time. God do I feel stupid! Here I thought she was my lover and it turns out she just uses me as a party favor. Have to remember every thirty days go to the doctors and have the blood work done. He said after six months we can consider no HIV but best to test for a year then we can be almost sure it is negative. He said always use condoms with everyone until that testing is complete. And to be safe dont kiss anyone or share food or drink. Not likely but blood does sometimes get in minute amounts into saliva. The sex was fun but this is the pits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She totally blindsided a man who thought she was

his lover. She did a major nono taking a person without any knowledge or consent into a swinger partners party. You dont do that, at least you dont do it but once and then you are never invited back. Isnt it great to have a girlfriend that bareback fucks anybody, anywhere, anytime, with or without you? She met this couple two weeks ago and attended her gangbang there, really makes you feel special doesnt it. Newcomers into swinging can have all kinds of reactions from screaming and causing a scene, to attempting to fuck anyone with or without their consent, to just being a total ass. Its so great you into this great girl and she takes you to sexual swingers party without your prior consent or knowledge and when there she tells you, you are her admission ticket to the couples event. Still think only men use women?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous