Len Goes to a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so," Len said. "I'm still not all that comfortable yet."

"Oh, okay." Then to Monica she asked, "Are you coming?"

"I'll be up in a minute. I need to catch my breath."

Len got them both a big glass of wine. He needed a cigarette, and was directed to the garage which was the designated smoking room. After lighting up, he was introduced around. There was a middle-aged couple, Jan and Mike, as well as a younger man, Bill. He found out that Bill was Debbie's boyfriend. Jan and Mike were neighbors of Rob and his wife Carol, who was also in the garage. Jan, Mike and Bill had been the others in the office when Len first arrived. By this time Len hardly noticed that the two women were wearing only panties. Soon Debbie, Astrid and Rob came in.

After talking a while, Len decided he needed another glass of wine, which he went to get. In the kitchen he ran into Marion. His hostess rubbed her body against his and asked him if he was having a good time. "Oh yes," he said. "Much better than I expected."

"You must have met Monica," Marion said teasingly.

"You could say that," he answered. "I think she seduced me."

"If she hadn't seduced you, she would have raped you," Marion said.

"I know. But right now," he said, disengaging himself from her, "I need a bathroom."

"There's one in the hall, and one in the master bedroom. I'm going back on duty, but I will see you later," Marion told him.

Len found the bath in the hall occupied, and went on to the bedroom, where he discovered Astrid and Jan on their backs on the bed with Mike on top of Astrid and Rob mounting Jan. They didn't seem to notice him, so he went on into the bathroom and relieved himself. When he came out he discovered Bill had joined the two couples. Rob was moving his long dick in and out of Jan. Bill was standing next to Astrid and she was sucking his cock while Mike fucked her. As he stopped to watch, Jan reached out and grasped Len's crotch. "Maybe you've got something there for me to suck on," she said.

Len immediately pulled his pants down. Jan grasped him by the balls and gently pulled him to her. Len stood there, his dick in Jan's mouth, watching Rob slide his much longer dick in and out of her cunt. At the same time his lover Astrid had Mike in her cunt and Bill down her throat. Rob began banging harder and harder into Jan, making her moan around Len's dick. He couldn't believe how good this felt to him. Suddenly Jan pulled him out of her mouth as an orgasm shook her. As her body shook she was unconsciously jerking on him until suddenly he cried out, "OhgodImcumming." Unable to stop himself, his first stream of cum shot directly into her ear. The second went into her hair, and as she pulled him back to her mouth, the third shot hit her chin. She managed to get his head back between her lips and they continued their shared orgasm with her sucking the remaining sperm out of him. By then Rob was yelling as he emptied his balls into Jan's pussy. Len was vaguely aware that the threesome on the other side of the bed also seemed to be erupting in climax together. He was excited by the sight and sound of his lover being filled with other men's cum.

When they finally calmed, Mike said to Jan, "Was that good?"

"I can't hear you, Darling" Jan replied with a smile. "I've got cum in my ear."

Astrid turned on her side and, seeing Len's semen on Jan's face, proceeded to kiss Jan open-mouthed, sucking the sperm off her. She then looked at Len and said, "Damn I love the taste of your cum."

"It is nice and sweet, isn't it," Jan added.

Bill and Len pulled their pants back on while Astrid went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up some. Jan and Mike stayed on the bed, cuddling while the three of them headed back to the garage for another smoke. After their cigarettes, Len and Astrid stopped and got more wine, then went to the living room.

There were several people sitting around in front of the fire, none of them completely dressed. Len and Astrid introduced themselves to everyone then sat back to relax. Troy was across from Astrid, sitting between Debbie and a young woman named Janie. Janie was completely naked and Len had trouble not staring at the pink lips peeking through her pubic hair. Astrid had her own trouble not peeking at what Troy had in his boxers. Janie, caught her out. "Yes girl, it's really that big." With that she reached down and pulled the limp cock out of his shorts.

"Hey, ladies," Troy said. "It's just a dick. And it's not really that big, just fat. Hell, Len's is probably longer."

Just then Marion and Richard came it.

"Oh boy," Marion said. Let's compare dicks. Len, pull those pants off and show us what you've got."

"No," Len said. "I guess I'm still a little modest."

"Modest," Astrid said in a too loud voice. "You're the guy who was downstairs a while ago shoving it to Monica in front of me, god and everyone?"

"Uh, yes, but that was her idea," he responded.

"Like you fought her off," Astrid observed.

"So," Marion declared, "now get naked for us."

"Yes," Janie said. "Get naked. We have to settle a bet."

"I really don't think . . . "

"He really is a little shy," Astrid announced. "Stand up," she ordered Len. Reluctantly he followed her instructions. Astrid reached over and opened his pants. As soon as they were unzipped, Marion pulled them down to his ankles. What was revealed was a limp and shrunken cock. Len really was embarrassed.

"I believe it was bigger than that earlier," Marion observed. "But then so was Troy's. Maybe they need a little attention."

"I'll help," Janie said, dropping to her knees in front of Len. As everyone watched, she sucked his cock into her mouth, working her tongue around him.

"I'll help too," Astrid declared, dropping in front of Troy. She opened her mouth wide and managed to get his big thing in.

As the rest of the group watched, the women suckled on the two cocks in their mouths until Marion finally said, "Okay girls. Pull them out and let's compare.

As the two women proudly held out the erections they had created, Troy declared, "See, he is longer."

"But damn this sucker's fat, "Astrid said, then she ran her tongue up the underside of it."

"I personally think they're both winners," Marion declared.

"But then my dear," Richard observed, "you never saw a cock you didn't think was a winner."

"Well yes, that's true."

Both men pulled themselves free from the women holding them and self-consciously sat down again. Astrid's seat had been taken by Marion who was nestled against Len, so she sat next to the tiny woman. Janie sat straddling the arm of the sofa next to Astrid. Len, no longer shockable, observed Janie playing with his lover's tits. He also saw that Astrid seemed to be enjoying it. As he watched, Janie's hand moved to cover Astrid's crotch, rubbing her through the damp panties. With a flick, her fingers went under the leg band. Astrid had a glazed look in her eyes making Len wonder how close she was to another orgasm.

His concentration was redirected when Marion started stroking his dick. "I think I could get to like this," he said to no one in particular.

Still somewhat embarrassed by being put on display, Troy blurted out, "You know, having a thing this fat has it's drawbacks."

"And what would that be?" Richard asked.

"Let me ask the women here a question. How many of you sometimes take it up the ass?" After a short hesitation, all the women raised their hands. "And how many of you would take this up there?" Immediately all the hands went down. "See. I'll probably never get a real piece of ass. Nobody wants to be butt-fucked with something this size."

Just then, Monica came into the room wearing a brightly colored mu-mu. "What's this about butt-fucking? One of my favorite subjects."

"Troy was just saying that's something he'll never get. His dick's too fat," Debbie told her. I sure wouldn't do it," she added.

"Well the problem is," Monica declared, "he's been thinking about you skinny girls with your tiny little asses." Pulling up the back of her gown and slapping her butt cheek, she said, "Now here's one that could hold him. What about it big guy. Want some of this?"

"Oh hell yes," Troy said, jumping up. "Let's go down stairs where there's room for us." With that, he grabbed her hand and started for the stairs.

"Let's all go watch," Marion said, grabbing Len's hand, pulling him along behind her. The rest of them got up and moved to the stairs. Len noticed Janie's hand on Astrid's butt as they headed to the basement. As they got to the bottom of the stairs, Marion pulled her dress off over her head, revealing an excellent, if miniature, body. Len put his arms around her from behind, cupping her pointy tits in his hands, his dick rubbing against the middle of her back.

Astrid discarded her panties. She and Janie sat on the floor, their backs to the wall. They were kissing and had their hands all over each other. Meanwhile Debbie was helping Richard out of his clothes.

Tossing her mu-mu aside, Monica said, "Get one of those extra-large rubbers. Don't want that thing breaking. You could give one hell of an enema with that thing." Marion picked through the bowl of condoms until she found one the right size, which she handed to Troy. As he was putting it on Monica said, "And I think a full tube of KY is a good idea." With that, she got on her knees and laid her head on the sofa. "Here it is, fella. Now take it easy. It may be big, but the door is just as small as anyone else's."

Troy applied a thick coat of the gel on and in Monica's behind, then rubbed some on himself. As he started to toss the tube to the side, Marion asked for it. "We may need that over here."

Troy positioned himself with his cock head snuggled into Monica's massive ass cheeks. "Go slow now, baby," she said. Then, "onmygoditsSOBIG!" as he pushed into her. "Hold still now. Hold still and let me get used to it."

As Troy froze, Marion nudged Len back to a chair. When he sat down, she straddled his lap facing away from him so she could watch what was going on on the sofa. As she held Len's dick up and poised over it, she handed him the KY. "Put some of this on me first. I'm pretty tight, and I don't get as wet as I did when I was younger." This made Len realize he was about to fuck a woman at least twenty years older than he.

"Do you want me to wear a condom."

"No. I'm an old-fashioned girl. I always ride bareback."

"Sounds good to me," Len said as he got some of the gel on his fingers and rubbed it between Marion's bare pussy lips. Then she lowered herself slowly onto him. "Damn you're tight," he said in surprise."

"Told you so," she responded before dropping down until her hips were resting on his thighs and she was completely impaled. Marion began gently rocking her hips, stimulating both of them.

At the same time Monica said, "Okay now, ease it in. Slowly." Troy moved his hips forward, more of his big tool entering her ass. "That's it, baby. Nice and easy. Damn you feel big."

"And you feel so fucking tight. Feels so good."

"And you're fucking tight, too," Len whispered to Marion who continued to rock on him. Meanwhile Len saw that Astrid and Janie had moved into a 69 position, each licking at the other's pussy. He also saw Debbie whisper something to Richard, then move into a position next to Astrid. Richard put on a condom and positioned himself behind her. "Here's the KY," Len said to him, then tossed him the tube.

"Thanks," Richard said as he applied it to Debbie's asshole. Then he slowly entered her backside.

"Oh yeah," Debbie murmured. "That's the way I like it. Slow and easy."

As he watched the two women take it in their butts, Len had his arms around Marion, pinching her nipples. She took one of his hands and pulled it down, directing his fingers to her clit. As he teased her nub, she positioned her fingers so she was stroking his cock as it slid in and out. Suddenly she leaned back and cried out, "OHFUCKI'MCUMMINGI'MCUMMING." Len felt her pussy get even tighter, and his thighs were wet from the juice flowing out of her. When she finally bounced her way through the orgasm she said, "You're still hard, aren't you?"

"You know I am," he said.

"Good. I'm gonna turn around," Marion said. With amazing flexibility, she raised her right leg until she was nearly kissing her knee. Then she swiveled around and faced Len before lowering her leg. She did all this without dislodging herself. "That's better, she said as she leaned in to kiss him. Len could feel her nipples rubbing against his. "Yes, much better," she murmured after breaking the kiss. Then Marion against started rocking and rotating her hips. "I'm gonna make you cum with me next time."

From the sofa Len heard, "Now give it to me harder, babe. That's it. Fuck that big ass." Len was struck by the sight of the ebony rod sliding between Monica's white cheeks.

He could also hear Debbie moaning, obviously enjoying the butt fuck Rich was giving her. Glancing down, he saw Astrid had her mouth pressed tight against the pussy in front of her, muzzling the cries that were trying to escape her. He couldn't see Janie's face and wondered if she was sharing the orgasm.

"OHGODYES," Monica yelled. "YOUREMAKINGMECUM."

"METOO," Debbie echoed.

"Oh fuck, METOO," Marion said and pressing her mouth against his shoulder. Len hung onto Marion's hips as she shook in orgasm. "Unh-huh, unh-huh, oh yes," she was mumbling as she seemed to calm. "OHGODAGAINIMCUMMINGAGAIN." Over and over again Marion shook in orgasm. Len didn't know if she was having one massive climax or a series of them. He just hung onto her, enjoying the increasing tightness around his cock until he was exploding inside her. "OHYESCUMWITHMECUMWITHMEFILLMEUP," Marion screamed as he shot his cream up into her.

With a bellow Troy cried out, "CUMMINGINYOURFATASSSOGOODSOGOOD!"

Richard also gave a yell and as Len watched, both men leaned forward, driving their cocks deeply into the women's butts. Both men were crying out with inarticulate sounds, obviously cumming hard.

Then Troy seemed to just deflate, laying across Monica's back. "That was so good. So tight and so good."

"Don't take it out, baby," she said. "Let me enjoy it a little longer."

"Can't," he gasped. "I'm shrinking fast. You fucked me out." Then there was a loud "Pop" as his dick exited her backside. Next to them, Rich was also disengaging from Debbie's butt. As he pulled free she turned halfway round and kissed him.

Marion sagged against Len's chest, still impaled on his shrinking cock, their mixed juices leaking out of her. Astrid was laying on the floor next to them with Janie's head resting on her stomach. Looking down at her Marion said, "Astrid baby, would you like to lick me clean?" Without waiting for an answer, Marion pulled herself off Len's cock and knelt over Astrid's face. As he watched, Astrid licked at the cum - his cum - dripping out of Marion's cunt.

What a night, Len thought. "Just three months ago I'd never even had a blow job. Now there are two women walking around her with my sperm in their tummies, and one has it in her hair too. I fucked the biggest woman I ever met. I watched two women take it up the ass. And now my lover's laying next to me, sucking my cum out of the tightest pussy I've ever had - a pussy belonging to a woman in her fifties. And I didn't even want to come to this party."

12