Lena - The Fifth of July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there, slumped back in the chair, savoring the feel of each others body...the little spasms of her cunt briefly reigniting our senses each time it contracted around my cock. My hands moved slowly over her body, gently caressing her supple flesh. Her skin felt like silk in my hands. There was no need to open my eyes, my mind provided detailed images of every inch of Lena's sweat covered body as my fingers trailed over her lush form.

Lena moved first. She leaned upright and tried to push herself up to her feet but fell back down into my lap. "Damn," she gasped. "Look what you did to me, baby." We both laughed softly then glanced up at Tawny and Jess. Both were still in a state of shock and apparently quite effected by what they had witnessed. Jess couldn't keep his eyes off his mother. His long, thick cock was completely hard and the glint in his eyes made it clear he wanted to do more than just look. His hand moved up and down its length slowly, as his eyes drank in the lusty form of his mother. Tawny had one hand between her thighs, gently teasing her glistening pussy with her delicate fingers. Her other hand moved from one of her lush tits to the other, cupping them, squeezing them and pinching her taut nipples. Her eyes were fixed on mine as her tongue slowly licked her pouty lips. They both seem poised and waiting.

Lena twisted around, looked into my eyes longingly before kissing me hungrily. It was easy to guess what she was thinking. I pulled back and smiled, gently pushing her forward. She leaned back and quickly kissed me, a wicked grin spread across her face. "God, I love you, you kinky mother-fucker," she whispered. She slowly rose to her feet and took a cautious step forward, then another until she was standing in front of Jess. She bent from the waist, her legs spread wide. I could see my cum dripping down the inside of her thighs as rubbed her tits over the head of his cock.

"You like these big tits, don't you baby boy?" Jess reached out to touch her but she slapped his hands away. "Not yet baby...let's get you naked first." She reached down and grabbed the waist band of his boxers. He lifted his hips as she started to remove his shorts. The elastic caught his cock and bent it down as she pulled, then let it snap back against his belly when it slipped past the swollen head. "Fuck it's nice," she hissed. She bent her head down and swirled her tongue over the giant head. "Mmmmmm,...damn it tastes good." She straightened up and slid her knees up onto the couch, straddling his hips. "You want to put that big dick in mamma's pussy, baby?" He growled out what sounded like a yes and reached up to cup her tits, squeezing them roughly, molding them like clay with his giant hands. "Oh yesssssssss," she moaned as she arched her chest forward, pushing the giant mounds into his palms. "Play with mamma's big titties, baby."

My fixation with Lena and Jess was suddenly disrupted by the feel of a pair of warm lips closing around my cock. I quickly looked down, just in time to watch Tawny's mouth slide down the length of my cum covered cock. She looked up at me and moaned, slowly bobbing her head up and down the shaft, taking as much of my meat into her mouth as she could. Suddenly, she pulled her head away and began licking the puddles of cum off my thighs, moaning in pleasure as if she was savoring some delicate gourmet sauce. Satisfied she had licked away all she could glean, she raised her head and looked back into my eyes. She licked her lips and grinned at me wickedly. She pulled herself up and leaned in against my chest, her tongue licking its way up the side of my neck to my ear.

"Do I suck as good as momma, big brother?" she whispered teasingly.

"You want to get me in trouble, don't you Sissy." She giggled and bit my neck lightly.

"Uh huh...and in my pussy." At that moment, something distracted both of us and our attention was immediately drawn to Jess and Lena. Lena was staring into my eyes.

I sensed she needed to be sure, to be absolutely certain I was OK with what was about to happen. She belonged to me. I was her man. And regardless of the bonds between the four of us, he was her blood, her son. Her face glistened and her eyes were glazed with a mixture of desire and fear,.as she stared into my eyes. Inside I wanted this as much as she did. I breathed in deeply and nodded yes. I did it slowly and deliberately, wanting to make sure my actions were perfectly clear. She smiled lovingly and mouthed the words I love you before turning back to Jess. A slight twinge of regret tried to pierce my consciousness but it was no match for the sexual excitement I was feeling at the moment. Watching my woman in the arms of my brother was the most exciting thing I had ever seen in my life.

But, I was unsure of what to do. The protocols of this new existence were unknown to me. Should I watch? Should I turn away and let her enjoy this rapturous moment in privacy? I felt like I was intruding and instinctively started to turn away. "No don't. Watch them. If you can't...none of us should be here." Tawny whispered with a wisdom far beyond her years. She was right, absolutely right. This was a moment to be shared. We both turned our heads back towards them just in time to witness Lena lower her hips and take Jess's thick cock into her hot pussy, my pussy...the same one I had just filled with cum. We all groaned in unison when his massive shaft completely disappeared inside her body. Tawny looked back at me and grinned.

"He's fucking your woman, Tucker...so fuck his." she growled. "Momma told me how wicked you are," She whispered, unable to contain her soft giggling. "God you two are nasty," she added with a wicked laugh. "You going to show me how nasty you can get, big brother?" She pushed herself away and laid back on the floor, resting on her elbows, her knees up and spread wide open. "Come fuck this pussy."

For a moment, my big brain tried to function. Countless questions flashed through my mind...dumb questions, moral questions...questions about the future. I glanced at Lena and Jess. Her body rose and fell in a frantic rhythm as she pounded her sweaty flesh against the powerful loins that rose to meet each downward thrust of her churning body. "Fuck me," she chanted, her words intermingled with the same gurgling sounds of passion I had heard the night before. "You know what momma likes," she groaned. It was obviously not their first time. But, strangely, the knowledge of their unholy union answered a lot of questions. No one could imagine the overwhelming rush of emotions that flooded my mind...not jealousy, not regret, not anger. For the first time, three plus one truly became four.

I looked down at Tawny and suddenly pounced on her like a cat, pushing myself between her sleek thighs and threading my aching cock into her hungry cunt with a single and brutal thrust of my hips. I slammed against her so hard, the force pushed the air from her lungs. "Oh my god, Tucker," she gasped. "Fuck...I've waited too long for this, baby." Her legs and arms wrapped around me tightly as I ground her down into the carpet. Her pussy pulsed around my throbbing shaft, squeezing me, surrounding my flesh with a syrupy wetness as I began to pound my cock in and out of her body. It took a few strokes to find a rhythm that worked for both of us, but finally our bodies synced. Her hips lifted up to meet each stroke as I drove my cock in and out of her pulsing cunt. The room filled with the sounds and scents of raw sex, as sweat covered bodies slapped against each other in the sultry southern night.

I knew that it wouldn't take long for either of us. Our bodies were on fire and the abandon with which we fucked couldn't be kept up for very long. "Hit it hard, Tucker...It's your pussy tonight, baby. Take it...that's it...fuck it hard...that's it...that's it." Tawny was panting, clawing my back with her nails as her body churned beneath me. "Oh god...oh god...yes...yes...yesssssssssssssssss," she screamed as her climax took control. "Cum with me baby," she begged. "Fill my pussy, baby. Get it...get it..." she chanted.

That was enough to drive me over the edge. I reached under her hips and pulled her against me, driving my cock in to the core of her womb, as I emptied my sperm into her belly. Our bodies barely moved as my cock pulsed, spewing its potent seed inside her seething flesh. Finally, our passion spent, I collapsed on top of her and rolled us onto our sides, drawing her into me. She pressed her face into the crook of my neck as she tried to catch her breath. Our hands moved gently over each other as we silently savored the moment, unaware of anything else except the feelings of pleasure that flowed through our sated bodies. Slowly, as we started to return to normal and I feel her lips move up my neck to my ear. "God...you're incredible," she whispered.

"Better than Jess?" I asked with a soft chuckle.

"Now who's trying to get whom into trouble," she answered, giggling and licking the inside of my ear. "By the way, does your cock ever get soft?" She arched her hips forward, driving me a little deeper into her cum filled pussy, a little reminder I was still buried between the velvety walls of her cunt. I started to pull away, but she pulled me back. "Don't take it out on my account. I kind of like it there." She moved up slightly until her lips were close to mine and smiled softly. "In fact, I like it a lot." Her tongue slipped between her lips and traced my own, before pushing into my mouth. It dawned on me I hadn't kissed her once during our frantic fucking, but this kiss was different...so tender and loving it scared me a little. Her mouth was sweet and wet, with the slightest hint of saltiness, most likely from Jess and I. But that fact didn't matter, this sweet, young woman was getting under my skin. I kissed her back, swirling my tongue around hers as our bodies began to move back and forth against each other in the unmistakable rhythm of fucking. For some reason, something or the lack of something, caused me to glance over Tawny's shoulder towards the sofa. It was empty.

I gently pushed Tawny and turned her head in the same direction. "Damn, where'd they go?" she muttered. It was apparent that we had been so focused on each other, that we hadn't noticed they had gotten up and left the room. Tawny rolled away from me, disengaging from my cock with a rather loud sucking sound. She laughed at the noise. "Don't worry, we will finish what we started...maybe even more," she added with a grin. "Let's go find those two." She pushed herself up from the floor and offered me her hand, laughing as I lay there, feigning my biggest pout. "Come on you big goof." She pulled me up and tugged me towards the bedrooms using my cock for a handle.

As we approached the door to Lena's bedroom, the noises we heard grew louder and louder. Tawny turned to me and held placed her finger across her lips. "Shush," she whispered quietly. She reached out and took hold of the knob and slowly pushed the door open. I expected to be surprised. The discoveries of the past few days had prepared me for that, but nothing could have prepared me for what we both saw. Tawny gasped, then stunned into silence, stood there as both our minds digested what our eyes were seeing.

Jess's body was curled into a ball, his ass pushed up, his face twisted in agonizing pleasure, as Lena brutally plunged the huge, gleaming phallus strapped to her loins in and out of his ass. "Fuck me harder...shit...oh yesssssssss," he moaned, spreading his cheeks with his hands as he eagerly received the massive intruder into his bowels. We could only stare, frozen in place as confusion and dismay began to fill our minds.

They were too wrapped up in their own lust to have sensed our presence, which at the moment, was a relief to us both. Tawny was the first to move, turning to face me. She looked up at me then pushed passed me and walked away. I stepped back and silently closed the door and followed her into her room. Wordlessly, we crawled into Tawny's bed, nestling into each other's arms. I started to speak...but she quickly pressed her soft fingers to my lips, leaving the white elephant lurking in the room.

"Don't...not now," she whispered. "Tucker, there's more than one woman in this house that loves you baby, and one of them needs you right now...please...just fuck me...fuck me like your whore." With that, her lips attacked mine, her tongue hungrily seeking my own, swirling, twirling around inside my mouth. In spite of all the confusion, the mixture of emotions that wracked my brain at that moment, my body couldn't help responding to the woman in my arms. One hand at my neck pulled me tightly against her lips...the other reached down between us, finding my rapidly hardening cock...pumping it roughly as it grew in her fingers. In seconds, I was ready to give my whore what she wanted.

I roughly pushed her onto her stomach and kneeled between her thighs. There was no mistaking what was going to happen and she instinctively pushed herself up to her hands and knees. I stared down at her beautiful ass; two taut moons of chocolate flesh, the guardians of that tightly puckered hole I was about to fuck. It was perfect, the kind that made me hunger to taste it, to feel its wrinkled texture against my tongue. Why, I never understood. It just did. Perhaps I somehow understood what it meant for a woman to give it up, to let a man use this forbidden hole for his pleasure...an act of submission. The dots were starting to appear, but I would worry about connecting them later. At that moment, I knew exactly what I wanted. I bent down and pushed my face into the steamy cleft, inhaling its musky scent, savoring its erotic flavor as I lathered it with my wet tongue.

"Fuck," she hissed the moment the tip of my tongue pressed into her succulent asshole. "God damn, baby. You are so nasty...damn, damn, damn." She pushed back against me, trying to force my tongue in deeper, but I wanted to teas her, and pulled back just a bit. She instantly reacted and begged me to continue. "Please, please don't stop," she whimpered. "Your tongue feels so damn good. Please, baby...please." I smiled. Who could have possibly denied such a such a lusty whore, especially when I wanted it as much as she did. "Yesssssssssssssssss," she screamed when I pushed my tongue back into her asshole. "Oh fuck, baby...yes, yes, yes. Eat my ass...oh shit...fuck. God don't stop...oh shit."

I was beginning to lose it myself. My cock was dripping, so swollen with need it felt as if it was going to explode. I needed to fuck her but I couldn't tear myself away from feeding on her wondrous ass. Suddenly her body stiffened, then trembled as she began to cum. I pushed my tongue as deep into her ass as I could, as her writhing body ground back against my face. I licked and sucked and fucked her ass with my tongue until she finally began to relax.

Her hands released their death grip on the mattress and she lowered her head to rest against the cool sheets. I pulled my head up and stared at her incredible ass. The erotic sight in front of me almost made me lose my load right then. Her juices dripped slowly out of her throbbing cunt and slid down the inside of her thighs and her beautiful asshole, once crinkled and tightly drawn, was relaxed...open and wet...begging to be fucked. I pushed my fingers into her dripping cunt and collected as much of her slippery juices as I could; smearing them on my cock. I couldn't wait another second.

I rose up, spread her cheeks and placed the tip of my cock against her asshole. I paused for a moment, then viciously drove my cock it into her bowels with one brutal thrust. She grunted, then shrieked in pain as my cock buried itself ball deep inside her hungry ass. She started to pull away, but I held her fast and ground my cock even deeper into her shit hole, rolling my hips, churning and stirring her greasy chute. "Easy, baby...please...please. God damn it hurts...fuck." Usually, I would have stopped, to let my lover grow accustomed to the size of my cock. But something was different; It crept out of the darkness and took hold of me. Instead of backing off, I raised my arm and angrily slapped her ass, stinging her cheek crisply, instantly marking her silky flesh with the imprint of my hand. She whimpered in pain, but made no move to pull away. I smacked her again. Her ass instantly churned and drove back into me, trying to impale her ass even deeper on my turgid meat. "Yessssssss," she hissed. "Hurt me...fucking hurt me. Oh god, I need this...own me...use me...be a real man."

Everything instantly became clear and confusing at the same time. A million questions and a million answers exploded in my brain. The only thing that was certain was that at that very moment, my cock was buried in the ass of a woman I somehow sensed needed to be taken, used and assured she could sooth the savage beast in any man. Raw instincts took over. I slammed her down onto the bed, my body smothering hers as I ground my cock into her core.

My body molded itself to hers, trying to absorb her body into mine. My cock was relentless, moving in and out of her ass, stirring, pumping, straining to fill her with every fucking inch of my meat. We twisted slightly, her right knee moving up, opening her ass even more to me. Our bodies were drenched in sweat, the heat of sex overpowering the ruthless power of the southern night. My hand slid around her, cupping her ripe flesh, pulling and tugging her nipples, caressing every part of her body I could reach.

There were no words, only grunts and moans and sighs of pleasure, each of us feeding on each others excitement and lust as we grew closer and closer to our impending climax. As my cock pumped in and out of her greasy bowels, I teased her clit, pinching it, squeezing the taut nub of flesh swollen by animal desire and passion. I pushed my thick fingers up into her dripping cunt, deep enough to feel my own cock pressing against the thin membrane that separated her fuck holes. I was totally lost in that moment, growling like the beast she needed, ravaging her body, when the need to consume her completely washed over me.

My mouth moved along the graceful nape of her neck, finally lighting on a fleshy spot to feed on. She winced as my teeth sank in deeply, gasped as they pierced her satiny skin. "Yesssssssssssss," she whispered. "Oh...my...god. Oh...my...god" Her soft words were magic, the trigger we both needed was pulled. It seems the mind can sense that what is about to happen is perfection. It slows time to a Sam Pekinpaw pace, letting you savor each frame, each tiny detail in slow motion, amplifying the pleasure to a deafening roar. Trust me, that was one of those moments. We had raced to this point, fucking like animals, but as we both began to cum, that surreal slowness engulfed us like some magical mist. Images flashed across my mind; things impossible to see, real and surreal, but crystal clear for that fleeting moment. The images disappeared instantly...all but one.

I could see my cock inside Tawny's bowels, surrounded by brilliant darkness, growing in length as it snaked through her body, poking out of her mouth to spew its milky load into the hungry, sucking mouth of Lena. This one etched itself in my mind, the root of its creation far to complicated to understand at the moment. It too disappeared instantly, as the sound of Tawny's voice brought me back into reality.

"Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," she screamed, her words lingering in the air before finally striking my ears one letter at a time. Though fully bedded in her core, I strained to bury my cock even deeper inside her wondrous ass, stretching the skin painfully tight around the shaft of muscle and throbbing veins it sheathed. When I finally pulled back, I could feel her sphincters tighten around my cock as if reluctant to let me withdraw. They conformed to every sinewy contour of its surface, as it slid slowly out of her greasy chute. The rubbery ring finally caught the edge behind the crown and clinched even tighter, stopping the retreat of my cock from her ass before sucking the mushroom shaped head back into her bowels.