Lena - The Fifth of July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the hot, viscous fluid in my balls begin its journey, swelling the tube that carried it, building pressure as it neared the end of its quest. Instinctively, the muscles in my loins began to flex, priming my cock with its molten load before finally spurting the torrent of seed deep inside her anal passage. As the tingling started, my cock twitched and the rubbery walls that surrounded it, squeezed down, sheathing it like hot, wet silk. Our synchronized, breathy grunts punctuated each spurt of hot, sticky cum into her hungry ass until I was dry.

It seemed forever before our bodies finally stopped trembling. I could feel our juices seeping out around my softening cock as our spent bodies nestled into each other. My arms drew her in tightly against my body. I licked the last, tiny drop of blood from her neck and gently kissed the tender spot. For some reason, that strange image crept back into my mind, but I wisely decided it could wait to be analyzed. I was just too damn tired to think. It could wait until tomorrow. Seconds later, the soft snoring of Tawny coaxed my heavy eye lids to shut completely.