Lena's New Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sharp odor of his cum filled her nostrils, contrasting with the sweet scent of the ocean air; as she swirled her tongue around her lips slowly, feeling the slimy texture, and loving what this image was doing to him. She felt the drips sliding down her face, tasted it on her tongue.

She had never been one for swallowing, and had never even enjoyed cum in her mouth. But because it wasn't the whole load, it was easier to handle, and not too unpleasant. She wondered if she would ever get used to it, or get to like it.

She could sure get to like what her actions had done to him. She'd never seen him cum like that, ever, and she knew that he was going to remember this blowjob to his deathbed.

And the book had been right. Acting like the Nasty Slut, she had become the Nasty Slut, and it had turned him on, WAY on, and that had turned her on!

She was wet, and very hot, and her pussy and clit were calling for attention, but it wasn't the "must get fucked" type of call. She wanted to wait until later for her turn. She had wanted it this way, getting him off. She sat on the blanket, and patted a spot next to him, where she wanted him to sit next to her.

"Damn, I thought I was going to collapse, my legs were so weak," he said, sitting. "I came so hard, I think I'm shorter." He was grinning, like his face was stuck. "That was the best ever!" He leaned to kiss her, stalled when he realized her face was still dripping with cum, then figured what the hell and attacked her mouth with his, his tongue searching, then finding the pretty pink muscle that had just caught his load. He could taste it in her mouth, felt the puffiness in her lips, and it just made it better, and hotter, and sexier.

After making out and slobbering his cum from her face and lips, they went for a dip in the ocean. She washed the residue off, joking with him that she might miss it, and he'll need to replace it later. She made up her mind that she would keep the conversation sexually suggestive for the rest of the day. She knew that he always enjoyed the sex talk. And in recent weeks, she had learned so much more about doing dirty talk so much better.

They went back to the blanket and coated each other with sunscreen, and laid out for a while. When they got too hot, they swam for a while; when they were hungry they ate a little, when thirsty, mostly water. A little champagne. They played and talked and laughed, having the type of carefree afternoon usually only reserved for children.

Always she would draw the conversation back to sex. Swimming: "Want to see me imitate a sucker fish?" Sitting in the surf: "The waves keep coming. Like me, when we're fucking." Laying on the blanket: "The sun is almost as hot as my pussy." Walking on the beach: "I wonder if I could hold a dildo in me while walking?" Through the day she kept the talk up, and occasionally played with her nipples or pussy while he watched. On an impulse, while they walked, she squatted, spread her legs, held open her pussy lips, and peed while he watched. Halfway through he bent and touched the stream where it came out of her. Later she would wonder why she did it, but she didn't consider it at the time.

In the late afternoon they walked into the brush, and found the path to the other side of the island. They also found the water tank and bathroom facilities ("too late for me" she joked). They showered and returned to the beach.

They moved the blanket to a shady area, as they had just rinsed off the rest of the sunscreen. With the sun about halfway between noon and sunset (they didn't really know what time it was) they settled in for a long, hot outdoor summer fuck.

In her past it was her pattern that you didn't think about sex until you were horny, then you did it, got satisfied, and then you didn't think of it again until you were horny again. Since their lives had changed, this aspect of her life had seen a dramatic transformation. The weeks of relaxation and freedom from daily stress, combined with her Sex Slave education, and of course, the exposure to new ideas and passions (and the near-daily masturbation -- wow!) had altered her thinking, her attitude, her desire and her approach to sex.

She thought about it almost constantly, enjoyed it more, and more often, and in more ways. It lasted longer, took different paths, and was pleasurable in so many ways, not just intercourse. This morning's blowjob was a great example -- she would never have done that before, even if she had known that it could be done. But she was learning that indulging her own sexual pleasure was good, and healthy, and oh, so much fun. There were still plenty of things that she would never do, that either turned her off, or disgusted her, but she had accepted lots of new ideas. Sometimes she actually felt pangs of regret that she hadn't experienced these things all her life, that she had waited too long; she felt cheated. But then she would usually just make her mind up to compensate for the lost time.

This was one of those times.

As they lay on the blanket, she put her hand on his chest.

She could feel his heart thumping in his chest, and she felt her own pounding as well. She rubbed her hand through the neatly groomed hair on his chest, following the hard curves of his chest muscles, and up over his shoulders, and upper arms. She LOVED shoulders on men, and his were nice. She was propped up on one elbow, and he was lying on his back, his head turned to her, watching her enjoying herself. She touched his face, caressing his cheek with the back of her fingers, lightly, then moving back to his chest, caressing, then grabbing his pectoral muscle, squeezing it like a tit, massaging it in her grasp, then releasing it, and playing with his nipple.

"We have a few hours left," she said in a deep whisper. Her voice was low and seductive; it even turned her on. "I want to spend all of it in raging sexual passion." She increased the pressure on his nipple, slowly, pinching, then twisting a little. "I want to tease, and fuck, and tease and fuck some more." A little harder; he liked for it to hurt.

"The rescue boat might show up," he managed to say.

"I don't care if they pull up on the beach and get out for a better look." She was really squeezing it now, and she saw his chest and stomach tense from the stimulation. Hot. "They can watch us until we're finished and ready," she released the nipple suddenly, and switched to the other one, skipping the tease and going straight to full hard pinch. "They can all go home afterwards and kill themselves out of jealousy that they'll never have what we have." His dick was stirring, getting larger by pulses. "Does that feel good on your nipple?"

"O-oh, you know it does,"

She stopped suddenly, then reached for her own breast. He loved to see this, she knew. She took her own nipple between her fingers, pulling it, squeezing it, not quite as hard as she did his, but enough to send the electrical charge through her chest to her pussy. "O-oh, yeah, you're right, this does feel good. M-mm," She switched back to his, then her own, making sure he watched her hand as she stimulated herself.

He went to move, to turn and face her, but she pressed her hand on his chest, and held him down. Instead, she sat up, cross-legged next to him She resumed playing with her own nipples, enjoying him seeing her (back in the day, she would have closed her eyes; now she didn't want to miss a thing!), and with her other hand, now free, she returned to his chest and nipples. She squeezed, backed off, caressed, squeezed, squeezed again, harder, backed off, did her own.

Her recent frequent masturbation sessions had taught her two important principles of stimulation. The first was that constant and building physical stimulation was good for getting there, but that was it. Physical stimulation should be applied and removed, repeatedly, allowing arousal to rise, plateau and then recede, creating a much longer and more gradual build, but in the end a more powerful build. Then at the end, you used constant and building stimulation to MAKE the release. This made her climaxes much more powerful and satisfying, and also stimulated her appetite for more.

The other principle was that sexual stimulation was more than half mental. If the brain wasn't going along, it didn't matter what you did to the organs. And if the brain was going right, the organs would almost ALWAYS follow.

She had even found that mental stimulation didn't need to have a physical side all the time. Like this afternoon, when she kept turning the conversation suggestive, she was maintaining an interest level, a psychological seduction that made the anticipation of sex almost as enjoyable as the act. The sex talk that he had always loved, now that she was better at it, turned her on as well. It was liberating to say these types of things without the guilty self-condemnation she had inflicted on herself in the past. She had stopped judging herself, and started enjoying herself.

She changed position, moving from cross-legged to a squat, her leg spread, her knees up against her chest. She reached for his stiff rod now, touching the drip of pre-cum that was oozing from the tip. Her other hand slipped between her thighs, and her fingers lightly touched her labia, feeling the swollen excitement. She looked at his dick, then his face, waited for his eyes to leave her pussy and meet hers.

"Do you remember this morning?" she asked, in a slow, seductive tone. "Do you remember the blow job I gave you?" She wrapped her hand around his hard shaft, just under the head. "Do you remember when I sucked your dick? Hmm?" She released him, then ran her fingertips lightly from the base of his shaft to the sensitive area under the head, then back, and again, as she continued. "Do you remember seeing my mouth filled with your hard cock?" Now she matched the light touch of his dick with her other hand on her pussy, in unison.

"Do you remember seeing your cum on my face, and your cum in my mouth?" Her lips and mouth formed the words slowly, savoring them as tasty delicacies, exciting herself as much as him. "Do you?"

Her right hand stopped stroking her hole, and she reached out for his head, pinching his face between her thumb and middle finger. She spoke in a firmly seductive tone, a throaty and passionate prediction. "Now it is your turn," she began, "It is your turn to have MY cum on your face, your pretty face covered with my cum." She moved his face slightly, then without letting go, probed his mouth with her index finger. "And in your mouth, your hot, sexy mouth with my cum in it."

Her left hand abandoned his shaft, and settled at her crotch, her palm cupping her pubic mound, her fingers pressing her shaved lips. "Look at my pussy," she told him, and waited until his eyes moved down. The middle fingers of her left hand spread apart, opening her labia, stretching them apart, and opening her wet hole to his view. "You like that? Hmm? You like my pussy?" She wondered if he could see the drip of wetness she felt slipping out of her hole, and down behind her pussy to her asshole. "I know you like to look at it. You like to see me touch it. You like to see me put my fingers in it, and fuck myself. Hmm?" Her middle finger slipped into her hole easily, and a flood of moisture greeted it. "You want to see your dick in there? You want to see your dick fill my pussy like it filled my mouth?"

She half-stood, crouching, releasing his face and taking her finger out of her slippery love hole. She lifted her left foot over his body, turning to face him, her crotch poised over his. She reached down between her legs, wrapping her hand around his shaft again. Her other hand was pressed on his chest now, the help her maintain her balance.

She changed position so that her knees were up at her chest again, her hips shifted forward, so that her pussy, instead of being under her, was pointing towards his head. She held her crotch above his shaft, and she lowered herself until the head of his cock was touching her pussy.

"You see your dick? You want to see it fill my pussy?"

She moved it around slightly, getting the head wet from her lubrication. She played the head of his dick at her hole, feeling it around the edges, brushing it against her engorged clit. Then, holding it still, she watched his face as she watched him, and he watched her lower her pussy, a little at a time, onto his shaft.

Slowly, she slipped down, feeling the head slip past her lips and into her hot hole. Just the tip inside, then she lifted up; then in again, then up. She looked down to see the purple swollen head of his cock, now shiny with her pussy juice, slipping out of her hole to rest, glistening and throbbing, against her clit. She nestled back down again, and the head slid inside her open pussy, this time a little further.

She continued this, bouncing her pussy up and down on his cock while he moaned and groaned with the pleasure of the tease; each bounce a little further down the shaft, occasionally lifting completely off, seeing his wet shiny rod emerge from her, seeing her juice coating his shaft and head. Then back down, this time a little further. She watched as the pressure of the entry pulled her lips inside with his cock, and then made it bulge outwards as it exited. She felt it slip further and further inside her, filling her a little more each time.

Her pussy was so hot and wet that his dick felt cool as it entered. Now almost all the way in, her ass almost resting on his thighs, she paused, feeling the familiar stretch as his hard cock filled her, feeling the friction on the inside of her. And then she dropped the rest of the way, spreading wider, trying to force even more of him inside her, the tip of his dick pushing up against the far end of her pussy, almost hurting, filling her completely.

She bounced up and down a little, then dropped, grinding herself against him, rubbing her clit against his pubic bone, feeling the warmth spreading from her pussy. The sensation of her clit rubbing on his bare skin, combined with the cock moving back and forth inside her started the clench in her stomach, as her pussy and ass tightened and pulsed with pleasure. She rubbed harder, feeling his cock bouncing off the back of her pussy, then rubbing against her G spot as her clit made contact with the base of his cock.

She stopped then, allowing the building wave to subside, and then slowly raised herself almost off, exposing his entire shaft, leaving only the head in, and then slowly lowering, feeling each inch as it re-entered her. Again, slowly off, concentrating on the suction created as she pulled off him, then down, filled. Her eyes closed, and her head hung down, and she was starting to sweat from the exertion of moving her entire body on and off his cock. She began to pant, her breath shorter, both hands pressing on his chest to support her.

And then suddenly, she pulled completely off, moved her body forward, so that her ass was resting on his chest and her gaping pussy, stretched open from fucking, was poised at his mouth. She slid forward slightly and made contact.

She felt his tongue slip into her hot slit, felt it enter her hole, digging into her, felt it licking at the opening of her pussy. She felt it move from her hole, up between her lips to her clit, touching her button, sending charges of arousal through her. She pulled back, denying him access.

"No, no clit. Get your tongue back in my pussy." She shifted, and felt his tongue re-enter her, felt his lips nibbling her labia. His head was bobbing up and down at her crotch, sometimes stabbing her, fucking her with his tongue. He backed away, and began licking the sensitive areas between her labia and thighs. She shifted again, redirecting him.

"No fancy stuff today. Just get your tongue in me and lick my pussy out." She pushed down on him, feeling her ass on his chin. "Drink my pussy juice." He was grunting with the effort, pushing back against her with his face, as if trying to jam his entire head inside her. "Yeah, baby, that's it, get up in there, you pussy lickin' stud!"

And then she was off, moving back down his body, sitting back on his cock, fucking him, harder at first, the first thrust impaling herself on him, all the way to the base, filling her pussy with his hot meat. Then long, slow, full-length strokes, rotating her hips back and forth as she moved up and down, feeling the friction on her pussy walls as she milked his cock with her wet hole. She felt the orgasm beginning to build, and told him, panting, in short, frantic phrases.

"M-mm, I can feel it coming. I'm gonna cum soon. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna pull off your dick. I'm gonna fuck your tongue. I'm gonna cum in your mouth. Oh, God. I'm..."

She felt it swelling up, and she pulled off his dick and jumped up to his face, practically hitting him with her crotch as the orgasm hit her, smashing into her like a train, rolling waves of pleasure, uncontrollable, and she yelled, screamed as her pussy spasmed, and a flood of her cum rushed out, covering his face, and still she screamed, and his tongue was in her as wave after wave broke through her, and her pussy flooded his mouth with hot, sticky cum, washing out of her. And she finally stopped yelling, but the waves, smaller, continued to rip through her, and she got her voice back, loud now, not seductive, but raw and raunchy and hot.

"Oh, yeah, you fuck, eat my cum out of my pussy, eat me, you fuck." She leaned into him, pressing it into his face, feeling his tongue up inside her, her clit was pressing into his nose, and she felt a second orgasm starting. She was shouting now. "Drink my cum, drink it, suck it out, suck my cunt, you- oh, God Daaammmmnnn AAAAAAAA!" The second orgasm rolled over her, her thighs clamped his head as she screamed and her sphincter tightened, and her pussy clenched, and another flood of cum rushed out of her, washing his face and tongue and mouth. Her scent was thick now, it filled her nostrils, overpowering even the ocean smell, the smell of sex, of pussy. The Fucked Smell. Her pussy was on fire, twitching and pulsing as the orgasm crashed through her and over her, and then it was past, and the shock waves subsided, and she threw herself to the side, falling off his face and chest.

She lay next to him, her wet hole gaping in the open air still twitching like a live animal, as she caught her breath. She could see his face was soaked in cum, and his neck, and chest.

She watched his tongue flicking out, licking his own lips, wallowing in the desire to taste her, licking her residue from his own face. Much the way she had done with his cum that morning. God, that was hot. She watched his tongue, peeking out, flicking at his lips, swirling, she imagined him enjoying the flavor the same way she had, enjoying the total lust and abandon of it, So sexy, so delicious, and she propped up and kissed him, licking his lips, his face, sharing her scent and flavor with him, tasting her cum the way he had tasted his on her mouth. God, she was licking her own cum, and she was loving it, it was so hot, so completely uncontrollably raunchy and hot-

And she threw her leg back over his torso, ramming his cock into her cunt, no more dick and pussy sex, this was cock and cunt fucking, raw animal jungle sex, and she rammed down on him, grunting and growling. They fucked like animals, she was plunging down on him, she felt the pounding, and then suddenly she was falling, twisting; and then he was on top of her, pounding into her, and she was cumming again, and she urged him screaming. "Fuck me! Pound that dick in me! Fuck me harder! Harder! Pound my Cunt! Fuck! Fuuuuuuck -- oooohhhh aaaaaAAAAAAA!" And she was cumming again, a third time, and then she heard him yelling, and he was cumming too. She felt the hot jets of semen shooting into her, filling her, felt them leaking out, overflowing as they continued fucking through their orgasms. Her pussy felt like wet mush now, his shaft still pummeling her hole, now slipping and sliding, Now a little slower, and she was still saying "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck" and he was gasping, and she realized he was biting her nipple, and groaning, and he fell into her.