Lena's New Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes passed. Time stopped, or rushed past.

Their breathing slowly returned to normal. His dick, spent and soft, eventually slipped out of her. She felt her pussy open and raw, sore in a way that only a great fuck can make it. She felt his cum dripping from her pussy, between her cheeks, over her tight rosebud ass hole. She was exhausted, and sore, and SO totally satisfied.

He rolled off her, grunting with satisfaction. "That," he managed to say, "was the best sex ever. And I don't mean ever for us." He turned his head to look at her. "I mean the best ANYONE has ever had. There is no way it could be better than that!"

"Yeah, we broke some new ground there, didn't we?" she agreed.

"YOU broke new ground. I was just trying to hang on for the whole ride!"

"Well, yeah, I guess I did." She giggled, first, then started to laugh harder.

"What's so funny?" he asked, propping himself up on an elbow.

She was still snickering, and her smile was the honest, refreshing one she wore only when she was fully happy. "I starting laughing," she grinned, "and it made a blob of cum push out of me! I felt it come out!"

"Let me see!" he blurted. Caught by surprise, she didn't comprehend at first, then realized what he had said. More new ground, she thought. She sat up, then pulled back into a squat.

Not bothering to get off the blanket, she looked down, her eyes darting from his face to her pussy. He was staring at her hole, still red from the blood, swollen from the punishment, and dripping gobs and streams of white and clear semen, no longer running to her ass, now dripping from her. She clenched her muscles in pulses, and it pushed blobs out, and he watched it, saying, "Damn Lena, that is the sexiest thing ever. Look at that, dripping out, your pussy looks so good, so hot."

"You always did like to look at it."

"And putting things in it," he reminded her.

"Oh yeah,." She looked down. Still dripping. "And you always loved watching me put stuff in me, too."

"M-mm, yeah. You are the hottest, especially when you put your fingers ..." his words drifted as he watched, distracted by her fingers that were playing with her pussy, coated in the cum that still leaked from her. In fascination he watched as she slipped the two fingers into herself, softly massaging her cum-filled hole. She cooed with quiet, soft pleasure. "M-mm," she moaned, "that's so hot and slick, and gooey."

And she pulled them out and watched his eyes follow them as she slowly raised them to her lips, and then she was licking them, licking off her cum and his cum, and the raw smell of cum filled her nose again, enticing her, and then the fingers were in her mouth, and she sucked them clean like they were a little dick.

Then he looked up at her, with love and admiration and fascination, and they both laughed, and kissed.

"New ground," she said, between kisses, "is a lot of fun."

"YOU make it fun!"

"Well, thanks, John. I guess you're enjoying the 'new me' as much as I am." He nodded, smiled, kissed her. "I have to thank you for all you've done for me, for us." She stammered, suddenly -- what? Embarrassed? Maybe a little.

"What I did?"

"Sure. You called my bluff after the Lotto drawing. I was all this big talk about Sex Slave this and Sex Slave that. But you gave me the opportunity to open up to my new, to OUR new sex life. You made me want to be your slave. And your slut." She felt her face flush with heat. How could she be embarrassed after all she had done and said today? "The things you've allowed me to expose myself to have opened my eyes. And my mind." She chuckled. "And my legs!"

"What I'm trying to say is that I love this new me, and that I love you. I've always loved you, you know that, but I love you even more, I -- I feel -- I'm just so grateful that you've allowed me to grow, to become -- a new woman? A new me?" She was looking at him, squinting like she was trying to see something that was just out of view. "Like I'm still the same person, but I feel like a completely different one, you know?"

"Well, I know that I love you. Both you's. The 'you' you were before, and the 'you' you think you are now. But to me you're still the same 'you'. You always have been. It's you I love, and always will." He took her face in his hands, kissed her deeply, gently.

They lay together then, and she felt the heat from him. She rested her head on his chest, felt it rising and falling with his breathing, feeling the beat of his heart. His arm was around her, holding her to him, and she pulled her leg up over his. She was watching the sunset, thinking about them, their life, their day, their future. She wanted to ask him ...

When the sound of the boat woke her it was too late. Startled by the sound, she moved, and the movement woke John, and then he heard it, and they looked up to see the Resort Launch beached at the shore. They had probably only slept a few minutes: the sun was going down, but there was plenty of light.

They looked at each other as the boat crew called to them. They pulled the blanket up, covering themselves as best they could, and waved back, grinning like idiots.

"We're glad to see you're OK," the man called to them, "when we couldn't find you at the mooring we got worried."

"No, everything's fine," John called back. "We'll walk back and meet you." She grinned, imagining walking to the boat. Then she smiled. New Ground, she thought. And she stood.

Naked, she waved to the men in the boat. "Thanks. We'll see you back at the mooring." She watched their mouths open, stunned, then smiling as they waved back. She looked down at John. "C'mon, baby. Let's go back.

He looked up at her like he was worshipping a goddess. He wrapped the blanket around his waist, and stood up and kissed his naked wife on the beach, in front of strangers, under a warm setting sun.