Lena's New Life Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, lick my fucking ass! That feels so good! Yeah!"

Then she suddenly pulled her hips off his face, brought her face close to his and looked into his eyes. They stared at each other, and then she kissed him, hard, felt his tongue in her mouth, not caring, wanting it, and then pulling off.

"Don't forget the say 'stop'!" she commanded.

And she spun around, again devouring his shaft, launching right into her full blowjob mode, pounding her mouth and hands up and down on him. She did it only briefly, wiggling her hips in his direction, out of his reach. The she pulled off, and swung her herself down into position above his cock. She reached between them, pointing him up at her wet, open slit. "Say stop, don't forget," she reminded him, and she slipped down, impaling herself on his rock-hard dick, releasing a moan of satisfaction as she filled herself.

"Oh, damn, I needed that. Oh, that's so good," she dropped her head, her body shuddering with pleasure. She looked up into his eyes. "No matter what we do, or how kinky we get, there is nothing like having your dick fuck my pussy, and there never will be." She shifted her position, grinding her crotch on his pole, feeling his rod rubbing against her cervix and banging against her g-spot, while her clit rubbed the base of his shaft, and moaned. "Fuck, my clit is so hard, your dick feels so good." She clenched now, as she rubbed, not fucking him, but building her own orgasm, fucking herself on his pole. She grunted with the effort, hoping he wouldn't yell 'stop' at the wrong time, feeling her clit on his base, crushing it against him, her breath coming in short gasps now. And then the gates opened and the flood of her orgasm began, her second, her entire groin exploding in pleasure as her body momentarily froze, paralyzed by passion, and her voice choked off, and then released in a shout of pleasure and joy as the sensations spread from her pussy to the rest of her. She was gasping, "I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming fuck fuck fuck fuck," and she collapsed onto his chest, and his dick popped out. She lay there, recovering from her climax, until she caught her breath.

Holy Shit! She thought.

She propped herself up on her arms, hands next to his head, looking at him. "Wow." She said. She got off him them, and off the bed, retrieving the dildo they had started with. She climbed back on the bed. She propped one leg up, spreading herself, and slipped the dildo into her wet, sloppy pussy, sliding it in easily. "M-mm, it goes in so easy. My slut hole is so wet after I cum." She looked at him. "Remember, say 'stop' if you get close".

She lay next to him, her head at his crotch, and her pussy next to his face, so she could make sure he could see her suck his cock or fuck herself. She reached for his shaft, rock hard, and slick with her cum, so close to her she could smell her musky cum scent. The smell, the anticipation of the taste, swelled her desire.

"O-oh, look at that juicy dick, all covered in pussy cum, m-mm." Her tongue flicked out at the head, the tip tasting her juices, feeling his silky firm heat. She moved closer, licking all around the head. "M-mm, delicious. Not just my juices, but my cum, too." She dropped her mouth down over the tip, swirling her tongue around it. As she did, she pushed the dildo into her as far as it would go, and moaned her delight. She popped off.

"Oh, damn, I'm getting fucked while I suck your dick."

Suck, thrust.

"Can you see the cock in my pussy fucking me?"

Suck, thrust.

"I'm getting fucked and your dick tastes like pussy."

Suck, thrust.

"M-mm, what if it was another pussy?"

Suck, thrust.

"What if I was getting fucked while I suck your dick after it was in another woman's pussy?"

Suck, thrust.

"Would you like that?" She moved onto all fours, not removing the dildo, looking back over his body to talk to him. "Would you like to fuck another hot pussy and then let me suck your dick? Would you like that?"

Suck, thrust.

"O-oo, your dick tastes good covered in her juices."

Suck, thrust.

"I like that way her pussy tastes, too."

Suck, thrust.

"STOP!"

She pulled off, watching his dick twitching, cooing softly, allowing his climax to recede. His balls stayed tight to his body.

"Whoa, that was close, huh, John? All that talk of me tasting pussy got you hot?" She looked over her shoulder at him. "Maybe instead of tasting it on your dick, I'll go for the source!" She kneeled down, and lifted a leg over his torso, so that her raised ass pointed towards his face as she straddled him. The dildo still slowly moved in and out as she fucked herself. "Would you like that? Watching me get fucked while I eat some pussy, John? You want to see me with my tongue in another woman's hot cunt? While another man fucks me? Maybe I'll lick a pussy that you just fucked, John. Would you like that? Do you think your slut wife would like to get fucked while she licks pussy?"

As she spoke she moved the dildo with more insistence; the dirty talk was making her so fucking hot! (would she go down on another woman? For some reason she wasn't turned off...) The dildo, her fantasy fucker, was really penetrating her now, not just sliding in and out. She moved her hand from between her legs, and reached for it around the back. She spoke as she lowered herself the rest of the way to her face.

"You see him fucking me? You like to see my pussy full of cock, getting fucked? It feels so good getting fucked while I eat pussy, m-mm." She dropped her hips the last few inches, and her pussy was just above his face. "Lick me, John. Lick my clit while he fucks me." She felt the first touch, a flicker, and she shuddered with pleasure, yearning for the direct stimulation on her hard button. "Yeah, that's it, lick my little clit while I'm getting pounded. Don't stop." She felt it now, direct stimulation, he was really into it, no hesitation. "Oh, what a fucking he's giving me, lick me, baby. Lick your slut's fucked pussy!" She pulled the dildo out, shifted so her gaping wet hole was on his mouth. "Get your tongue in me, lick that hole where that nice cock was!" She felt his tongue wriggling inside her, felt him pushing his face up into her, and she pushed down in response. "Yeah! Lick my fucked cunt!" She pushed the dildo back in, he was still licking her hole as it passed his mouth. (would he do that? Would he lick it for real?) "Lick it John. Lick my pussy and his dick at the same time. Taste my pussy on him, like I tasted her pussy on you!"

She felt his tongue leave her as she pumped the dildo, knowing that he was doing it... and the desire flooded her, the mental stimulation combined with the physical, and the intense liberation of that barrier being broken down, and her orgasm hit suddenly, no build, just the crash, and she was yelling, just sounds as she panted, then a long howl as her body spasmed and shook. She felt herself trembling, her pussy was gushing fluids. She had lifted herself up off his face, and her hand moved the dildo just an inch, back and forth, maintaining gentle, short motions as she rode her climax to its conclusion.

She lifted her leg over him, removed the toy, and turned around, and kissed him passionately, tasting herself, an image in her head, seeing him lick her as she was fucked, licking him, too, while she licked another woman. Just a flash, then gone, and she was all about the kiss, she loved him so much, and he was so hot, and he made her so fucking hot and horny.

"Time for you to get some relief, I think!" She propped herself up on her arms, her body stretched out on his. She felt all the places they touched, where her skin pressed on his, and it was incredible. She was so aroused, that just the skin-on-skin contact was sending little tingling sensations through her. She needed to be fucked, and so did John! "You've been such a good boy for me! You did everything I asked, and you made me cum when I wanted it," she put the fake-pout voice on, "and you didn't get to cum at all yet." She kissed him again. "I can fix that for you."

She scooted her body down, lifting her hips, pressing his hard straining shaft between his pelvis and her pussy. She shifted her hips back and forth, rubbing the shaft the length of her slit and letting a little moan out. "O-oo yeah, you are ready to cum, aren't you baby. I bet your load is huge in there, all the times you got close and I wouldn't let you cum." She lifted her hips and reached for his dick, pointing the head at the entrance to her pussy. "Don't talk, but this time," she said, lowering herself down, "don't tell me to stop." She felt the pressure as the smooth fat head opened her, pushing past her lips and into the wet heat of her pussy. She slid slowly, not stopping; she was so wet that it slipped right in.

"Yeah, that's the cock I like. It turned me on when that other cock was in me, but this is the cock I love." She started riding up and down on him now, using her knees to raise herself up and down, watching his face and keeping a hand on his chest, watching for the signs of his climax. It was always in his eyes first, then she would feel his chest tighten, she knew. She wanted it now, wanted to feel him shooting his hot cum in her, filling her pussy. "I want you to cum for me, baby. Fill my pussy with your hot load." She was rising slowly, and dropping down quickly, feeling his cock pound her, hard as she could stand it, a forceful penetration. She felt her orgasm building, but knew that she wanted it to wait, she wanted his first, wanted to be filled with the sticky white cum, feel it dripping ...

She felt his chest, saw it coming.

"Are you cumming baby?" And she saw his eyes, and she pushed herself down, pushing her pussy as far down as she could, her ass touching his tight ball sack, and she felt the first pulse, and his mouth opened, sound came out but no words, and she held still on him, encouraging him, feeling the pulses, feeling the wetness spread, it was a big load, and she told him what a great fuck he was, that she could feel him cumming in her, how sweet his cum was, how hot. He was shooting deep into her, all the way up into her, and she felt the heat, the wetness, as the pulses subsided, and then stopped.

John let out a deep breath, and Lena smiled.

She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit, his cock beginning to soften. "I'm going to make myself cum now," she said. "I'm going to rub my clit until I cum, with my pussy all sloppy and full of your cum." She rubbed a little faster, bringing her orgasm closer. She whispered to him, "You want to see?"

He nodded.

She lifted off his cock, and it flopped onto his stomach, slightly deflated. She quickly put her hand over her fucked hole, holding it closed, feeling the first of his cum trying to leak out. She held her hand there as she moved, crawling up his body until her pussy was at his face. She pushed herself upright, and looked down into his eyes. Her hand still covered her pussy, the heel of her palm pressing her clit. She was close. Their eyes met. "Watch me cum," she said, "and enjoy my pussy."

She slid her hand away, and began rubbing her clit. She watched and felt the first blob of John's cum drip from her pussy, thick and white, onto his face. She saw his eyes; they were staring at her opening, and she saw a second, then a huge third, a gush of cum as the bulk of his load reached her opening, pouring out onto his face; she watched him open his mouth, accepting it, his head straining to reach her, and then her eyes closed and her head fell back as her orgasm struck, the vision of John's face catching his cum as it dripped from her pussy frozen in her head, her hand rubbing her climax through her, and then she took her hand away and dropped her pussy down to John's face. She heard him moan in pleasure as his tongue entered her, and she rode the rest of her orgasm rubbing her cum-soaked dripping pussy onto his mouth as her ate the fuck out of her, and she came, and came, and came. The spasms pushed his load out of her, mingled with her own juices, and still she came, and still John licked and moaned.

Finally, the waves subsided, and she lifted her leg over him, and lay down next to him and kissed him, tasting her cum, his cum, and they kissed a long, hot, slow and luxurious kiss. When they broke the kiss she told him he could speak now, and began unclamping his restraints.

"You are something else," John grinned up at her. When she released the last limb, John sprung up, wrapping his arms around her, and the fell onto the bed, laughing and kissing.

"That was the hottest ever," John gasped at her.

Lena took his face in her hands, pulled him to her, and moved in to kiss him. Just before their lips touched she turned her head, and licked a large wet dripping of cum from the side of his face. She heard him moan, and took her mouthful, and kissed him, and then they were both moaning. She felt his dick rising against her stomach.

"Yeah, baby, I feel dessert coming up!" she laughed.

"You do that to me!"

"Well, you should go wash your face and then get back in here. Better yet, why don't we take a shower together? Then we can come in for seconds." She paused, looked at him with a sly expression. "Or maybe I'll just drop the soap...?"

12