Leo & Suzi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they were leaving the clerk said, "thank you, and be sure to stop in again," adding, "I work nights on the weekend."

As they walked the remaining distance to their room, with a chuckle Leo said, "that must have been one hell a nice pose you presented that clerk, when you bent over for the donuts. I don't think his eyes could have opened any wider."

"Yeah, and he was staring at my tits, when I put the bag on the counter. Looked like there was a little tightness in his jeans, too," she said giggling.

Leo unlocked the door to their room, letting Suzi enter first, he looked back and could see the clerk locking the front door to the store. Once he was inside, he locked the door and pulled the cord to open the drapes about a foot and a half. Suzi had went straight to the bathroom, so he put the beers in the frig. "Care for a beer," he asked.

"Sure," he heard above the flush of the toilet. He opened two bottles, while he listened to the water run in the sink.

By the time he walked them over to the bathroom door, Suzi was leaning seductively against the door jam. He handed her a beer, saying, "here's to more good times," and took a big swig of his beer.

After taking a matching swig of her beer, she said, "let's make some good times now," walking up to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and grinding her tits against his chest, looking up at him, she kissed him full, and hard, on the lips.

Leo's arms went around her placing the cold beer against her back, running it down her spine. He felt her shiver as he drew her pelvis towards his hardening cock. She broke off the kiss and gently bit his lower lip, looking up innocently at him. "And just what should we do to get these good times started," he asked.

"Well, my pussy could use a good licking, and I know how much you love to eat pussy, so...," her voice trailing off at the end of the sentence.

Leo turned and using his left arm, which was still behind her, guided her towards the bed, while he drained his beer. Once they were at the bed, he waited while she took another drink of her beer, he then took the half full bottle from her and set it, along with his empty one, on the coffee table. "Well then, why don't you just sit on the edge of the bed, lean back and let me get these good times started," he said, as he stood helping lower her to the bed. She sat, legs spread leaning back on her arms, as Leo leaned down to kiss her.

He unbuttoned her blouse down to where it was tucked in to her skirt, before his hands returned to maul her tits. He roughly squeezed them, then twisted her nipples and pulled on them, while literally fucking her mouth with his tongue. This continued for quite some time before he started a trail of licks and kisses down her chin and neck, then further down until he reached her tits. He laved both of her tits throughly with his tongue, before working his way to her nipples. Those he tortured endlessly, sucking them and then using his teeth to clamp down on them, slightly pulling on the nipple while his tongue flicked against it. He loved how this brought forth deep audible moans from Suzi.

Leo looked up at Suzi from where he knelt between her legs, she was leaning back on her arms, eyes closed and breathing hard through her open mouth. His right hand slid down to rest on her left thigh, and while he continued his assault on her tits with his other hand, his hand stroked up her inner thigh, just barely touching the outer lips of her pussy, before returning down. As his hand moved up again, Suzi spread her legs further apart, moving her ass closer to the edge of the bed and his approaching fingers, moaning, "please, baby."

This time when Leo's fingers reached her pussy's outer lips they were agape and very moist. So much so, two fingers slid in easily to the second knuckle. He slowly worked those fingers back and forth, never going deeper than the second knuckle, while he used his thumb to gently circle around her clit. His other hand kept squeezing and massaging her tits, while he moved his head back so he could enjoy the sensual sight before him.

That's when Leo thought he saw some movement out of the corner of his eye. Without moving his head, or stopping the action of his hands, he looked at the window. There was the clerk, from the party store, watching them with a hand rubbing the front of his pants. Leo said to Suzi, "honey, you have to tell me what you want."

"Eat me, baby."

"Okay, but you'll have to take off your top and bra, then lean back on your elbows, so you can play with your tits for me, if I'm going to do that for you."

Within seconds, she shrugged off her top, undid the front clasp of the shelf bra, removed it, then tossed both items on the floor and was leaning back massaging her tits with her hands. Looking down at Leo, with pleading eyes, she said, "please, baby, eat my pussy....I need it, please." Leo raised the zipper to her skirt as high as it would go, he then took both sides of it and moved them aside exposing her lap completely, not just for himself, but also for the on looker at the window. He lowered his lips towards the junction of her legs, kissed the small trimmed patch of fur, before using his tongue to trace the outline of it, ending with his tongue flickering lightly across her clit. He heard her moan, and say, "yes, that's sooo nice...do me, baby."

Leo's tongue dipped down to her pussy, parting her lips to taste her nectar. He used his tongue skillfully, snaking it in and out, then bringing it back up to her clit to moisten it with her juices. He did this many times, before wrapping his lips around her nub gently sucking on it, while using his tongue to brush across it from side to side. She was moaning loudly, then he shoved three fingers up her pussy, her lower body shook wildly, and he heard, "oh god, yes...oh baby...yes, yes...oh, oh, I coming...fuck my pussy." His fingers moved in and out of her until her quivering stopped.

"Oh baby, that was good, but I want to feel your cock inside me, now," she said, smiling widely. "Will you give my horny pussy some cock, please."

Leo rose to his feet. As he lowered his jeans and boxers at the same time, his rigid cock slapped against his body. He stepped out of his clothing, removed his shirt, and asked, as he grabbed a hold of his cock, "Is this what you want?"

"Oh, yes...stuff me full with it...fuck my pussy with it...make me come again."

Suzi hooked her four inch heels on the edge of the bed, grabbing her ankles with her hands, raising her hips up to align her pussy with his approaching cock. As Leo neared the edge of the bed, he glanced at the window, the clerk was fixated on the action in the room, he had his cock out and was stroking it. Leo guided his cock to the entrance of Suzi's pussy, sliding it up and down a few times to moisten the head of it with her juices, before slapping it a few times against her clit. Then he put it back to the entrance of her pussy, but just allowed the head of it to enter her, working a few inches of it in and out slowly.

"Quit teasing me, baby...slam me hard with that cock."

Leo grabbed hold of her hips and did as he was told. He slammed his full length into her in one quick motion, as she pushed her hips at him to meet his thrust. Her pussy was very wet, but still he felt as though his shaft was encased in a velvet lined sheath. He slowly withdrew, until only the head of his cock was in her pussy. He looked down, and his cock was glistening from her juices. He shoved it back in hard and fast, right to the hilt, and held her tightly against him.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good inside me...fuck my pussy...fuck it hard.....make my pussy cum for me."

Leo leaned over her, putting a hand on the bed on both sides of her, just above her waist, and started driving his cock into her hard and fast, slamming his pelvis against her's. He would drive it in like that four or five times, and then slow the pace for the same count, back and forth, fast, then slow. Her pussy was leaking her wetness, her inner thighs were moist, and her juices were running down the crack of her ass, so much so that Leo's balls made a slapping noise when he pistoned into her fast. "Is that how you wanted to be fucked," he asked, leaning in to suck on her nipple.

"Oh...yes, yes...you know it is," she gasped.

Leo continued the varied pistoning of her pussy, as she wrapped her nylon encased legs around his waist, allowing him to drive even deeper into her. He kissed and licked his way up her neck, then along her jaw to her earlobe. He slammed into her hard, pressing against her, grinding his hips against her, and whispered in her ear, "don't turn your head to look, just move your eyes towards the window. The guy from the store is watching us."

It took a few seconds, but he knew when she was looking at him, then her pussy started pulsating, trying to milk the cum from Leo's cock. "Oooo, yes...oooh...oh, god I'm cumming...oooh...oh, yes..."

Leo stayed still atop of her, while she regained control of her body and her breath. "You didn't cum, did you," she asked. He just shook his head no. "Let me finish you off with my mouth. It'll be a blow job you'll never forget. Roll over."

Leo knew she didn't like to swallow, but he needed to cum. The last thing he wanted was a case of the blue balls, so he rolled off her and on to his back. Suzi knelt next to him on the bed, removed her skirt, then tossed it to the floor. She leaned over his cock, with her ass pointed straight at the window. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base, and held it up while she licked all her wetness off of it. With her other hand, she fondled his nut sack.

Suzi licked up and down the shaft, and she sucked each ball into her mouth swirling her tongue around them until his sack was soaked with her spittle. Then she licked her way back to the head of his cock and let it enter her lips. Slowly, she worked more and more of his cock into her mouth. She repositioned herself so the head of his cock was hitting the entrance to her throat on the down stroke.

Leo watched as one of her hands went between her legs to stroke her pussy. He looked at the window, and the clerk was focused on her hand working her pussy, while his hand stroked his cock. As she worked her pussy, she started moaning on Leo's cock, it was as if she was humming on it. The vibrations and frantic motion, plus being watched, was getting the best of him.

"I'm close, hon....soo close....I'm going to cum," warned Leo placing a hand on the back of Suzi's head, and on the next down stroke she pushed his cock head past the entrance to her throat, and he raised his hips spewing his cum down her throat. He felt her throat contract as she swallowed his load.

She came off his cock gasping for air. A little cum dripped from her lips down her chin. Taking her fingers, she wiped it off, and smiling, turned to the window licking the cum off her fingers. At that moment the clerk blew his load on the window, and quickly disappeared from sight.

She turned back towards Leo, still sucking on her fingers, removed them from her mouth, saying, "I told you it'd be a blow job you'd never forget. Was I right?"

"You were right, it'll be a long time before I forget it."

12