All Comments on 'Leo and the Dragon Ch. 01'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very good!

I very much want more of this, I see an amazing story in the making!

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 11 years agoAuthor
@very good!

Hi Anon,

I'm happy to say that Lit already has approved the remaining three parts of the story, they should pop up during the coming days.

Glad you liked it!

sailandoarsailandoaralmost 11 years ago
Glad you are back . . .

. . . and brought your literary gift with you. I hope any dark clouds are revealing their silver linings and challenges are turning into opportunities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing start

go on writing and dont stop at mid series ,seen many authors who stop writing at mid series ,almost every story of sci-fi is like that,but yours a good start and i will be waiting for your further posts and please make it quick

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a note

You are a reader of The Legend of Drizzt are you not?

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 9 years agoAuthor
@anon

I'm totally honest here. The "Dark Elf Trilogy" has left a huge mark on me and I view my fantasy stories as kind of a tribute to that.

But I don't like the later books (starting with "The Legacy") all that much. Salvatore turned Drizzt from introspective outcast to whiny emo-kid (wicked sword fighter though) over the course of the books, and the whole setup for the "Hunter's Blades" trilogy caused me to put down the book in disgust. :-)

RailroadManRailroadManover 9 years ago
Very good

I like this. I think I'll read the entire series.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

A little slow but so far so good. I was going to read one of your latter stories but it suggested a reader go back and start with this story. So, that's what I'm doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
896 Followers
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES