All Comments on 'Lessons Ch. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And the consenting adults fucked, and everyone had fun!

And there was no plot, and there were no interesting complications! Just everyone acting out the orgy scene from a low budget 1970's movie! Whatever, man, but this belonged in "group sex".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a storyman

your not a fool you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was as bad as wall to wall gonzo porn. I've never understood people that like group sex stories (which is where this should be posted to be honest). I have trouble keeping who is fucking who straight. I don't really understand why people like to read about cocks, pussies, tits and cum so much!?!? There is nothing dramatic or tense about describing a cock going into a pussy. Stories need tension and some drama to be good and these group sex stories just don't have it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You guys read 4 pages and complain?? Yes there was alot of group sex, but it was a journey taken by a wife to change things up. I have thoroughly enjoyed every chapter so far.. Awesome work, keep it up..

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
Still good, for what it is

If you discount the cause for this from Chapter 1 (which still bugs me), this is a well written Group Sex stroke chapter. If wife (finally) found what excited her, then more power to her. However, denying sex for so long is painful. I just hope she sees that she had a gem of a husband to put up with that crap. It looked like it was starting to take root with her. But still, seems like nearly zero accountability for her actions in the past.

4*

PS, London Keys is a babe. Just my opinion. Good choice.

Val

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
And the best part,

this was all his wife's idea. Now if this could only happen to me.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Wifey

It is refreshing to read were the husband gets more sex than the wife in these situations.

I still not reconcile how the wife has not been interested in sex and now has had sex with three guys in less than 48 hours !

I still believe she has or wanted to meet up with a lover at the swinging weekend.

Lets hope that the husband still gets more sex from other women.

Perhaps the wife has realised what star of a sex god husband she has and that he is a keeper !

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
The only way to save this pile of steaming dung

Delete Chapter 01

Erase it completely

Pretend it never existed (the rest of us will ATTEMPT to do the same)

Rewrite Ch 2 so that two women, close friends, who have pain old "normal" sex lives with their respective husbands decide they need to spice up the sex a little, THAT's why they make the joint reservations at the swingers club!

With that little change, the problem anyone with half a brain has with the attitude change goes away. Although far fetched, that removes things from the Fantasy arena and places it back in the Fiction arena.

Then - Let the orgy begin!! (which isn't badly done at all, BTW, much more up to your normal standard)

And, again, your tap dance at the beginning of Ch 3 was just that, and so poorly done you must have been wearing sneakers when you tried it. THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN AT THE CLUB IN THE FIRST PLACE without the switch already being "flipped", so the exhibitionism AT the club COULD NOT have flipped it!

Further, I agree with someone else's question

What "Lesson" was learned? And by whom?

That what you already have just might not be as bad as you now think it is??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fiction? or Fantasy

"Yes this series requires the suspension of disbelief a bit more than most of my others, but then... sometimes it's good to stretch one's belief system. "

Wrong again, Storyman

This effort requires a COMPLETE suspension of disbelief

1) There is no way in hell that the two frigid bitches described in Ch 1 would get themselves and their hubbies into something like this. Ever

2) "Some one called the police" after the afternoon at poolside. No Shit!!

If this weekend was at a private club it would be consenting adults not in public, no problem

But this is a public hotel, and there is no way that it can guarantee that everyone there was there for the swingers weekend. So Joe Bible Belt makes a reservation for four, two queen size beds, and gets a confirmation. He then shows up with Mrs Bible Belt and their two kiddies What does the Hotel do? He has a confirmed room

And if the two frigid bitches could find out about the swingers weekend, you can bet the local Vice Cops would know all about it too!

Again, when entering the dance, they are told

"While some brief nudity is allowed, and to some extent encouraged, extended periods of nudity and blatant sex is frowned upon. However, whatever you do subtly, making out, kissing and even a bit of feeling up your partner is highly encouraged.""

But no one from either the event staff or the Hotel Staff stops him from "semi-discretely" fucking two ladies and then continues to ignore him when he gets completely naked a fucks two women over a table in the middle of the dance floor? Really??

You need to reclassify this as fantasy, as no one except a adolescent jacking off in Mommy's basement would accept it as anything else

Finally

"Remember that this whole series is about the journey this couple is on, not the past or future states of their relationship. Just food for thought. ""

But the WHOLE JOURNEY is complete Bull Shit, since it would NEVER HAPPEN with the current Ch 01

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing in nature exists in a vacum

"Remember that this whole series is about the journey this couple is on, not the past or future states of their relationship. Just food for thought. "

But the past DOES affect the present, doesn't it?

And what you have presented does NOT follow from what came before, does it?

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 9 years ago
Really??

"It has been interesting seeing the diverse number of opinions show up as comments to this story series"

So interesting that you have deleted ALL the comments from chapters 2, 3, 4 & 5 and left only two from ch 6?

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

The party turned out good... Obviously. Definitely seemed like Nancy's attitude turned around after their conversation in the hotel room.

But, the beginning of the chapter? Geez! Talk about being hypocritical and manipulative. She's upset that he went off with someone? During the course of her fucking three different guys apparently over the course of a few hours she was definitely out of her husband's sight. Was so wrapped up in who she was doing that she had no clue he was sleeping naked near the pool, had lost his swimsuit and room key ... And she wants to be mad that a stranger kept him from getting arrested for public indecency?

While hubby hasn't seemed to get upset enough to consider divorcing her for her antics and behavior since the beginning of the weekend. She's definitely earned it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lessons Ch. 04 Previous Part
Lessons Series Info