Lessons for Katie 08b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie had finished. She sat staring at me, trying to gauge my thoughts. At least that's how it seemed to me. I released her hands, sat back in my chair and thought about everything Katie had just said t me. I decided I needed to have one of my cigars, as a cigar always helped me think better. Kassy hated me smoking a cigar. Katie on the other hand didn't mind it. It said it made me look more refined or sexier, she couldn't decide. Five minutes or so had gone by and I finally looked straight at Katie and spoke.

"All of your points are valid. I can see that. I can also see you've actually counteracted all of my arguments before I knew what most of them would be."

Katie leaned forward taking the cigar from my hand, took a big puff of it and handed it back, blowing the smoke in a puffy cloud towards me. "Hmm not bad. Don't worry, before you ask, no I don't smoke. I just wanted to try your cigar. I've smelt it on you and tasted it on you when we kiss. But just wanted to see what it actually tasted like. Anyway, you were saying."

I shifted in my chair, as for reasons unknown watching Katie take a puff of my cigar was a turn on for me. I suddenly found myself semi hard in the middle of this very in depth conversation. Katie noticed the stir in my trousers and smiled.

"You right there Jai? Your mind wandering is it?"

"Stop it honey. I'm trying to stay serious here jeez. I just liked watching you puff on my cigar is all." No pun intended. "Anyway as I was saying, you've counteracted all of my arguments. You put forward a solid proposal, with no real flaws that I can see, except for the emotional fallout if we were to do this. There is still your mothers feelings to consider here also. How best to tell her is the question. Do I tell her I'm leaving her, not mention us initially and have us slowly become obvious to her afterwards in time? Or do I tell her straight up about us as well? That's going to be the hard part."

Katie looked at me square in the eyes. I wasn't sure if she was hopeful of still confused about what to do. "So you're talking like you're actually going to do it."

"Let's just say I'm talking like I've heard all of you points and am currently weighing things up in my head. I'm not saying yes. But I'm not saying no either. I am however seriously considering everything we've spoken about here. Is that fair and honest enough for you at the moment honey?"

"I suppose that's fair. I mean it'll kill me inside until I know one way or the other. But you're right I guess. It's not something you can just decide straight away huh?"

She looked a little deflated, but still happy. Katie reached across and again took my cigar from me. Just like before she brought it to her lips, took a puff and handed it back to me whilst sending the cloud of smoke towards me as she exhaled. 'Damn she looked sexy doing that.' I thought to myself.

"Well come on mister. Let's head back to our room. I think I'm almost ready for bed." With that she held out her hand for me. I took it as she stood. I stood as well and pulled her to me, wrapping her in an embrace. Katie surrendered to the sensual kiss easily, before pulling her lips from mine and resting her head against my chest, hugging me tighter. "I really do love you Jai. You know that don't you?"

"Of course I do honey and I love you too. I promise I won't drag this out. I will have an answer for you before we leave here. How's that?"

"That's fair. At least I know I won't have to wait too long." She squeezed me again, then broke our hug. "Come on babe, let's go." We slowly strolled back to our room hand in hand. Nothing more was said on the walk. Nothing more needed to be said at that point.

When we arrived back in our bungalow, we undressed for a shower. Again Katie took my hand, leading me to the vast open shower cubicle in the bathroom. The water was a perfect warmth, not too hot. Katie began lathering my body. I stood still enjoying the feeling of hands tracing every inch of my body. My appreciation was obvious by my very erect cock, pointing straight up. Katie glanced down at my member, then up into my eyes and smiled. Her soapy hands enveloped my shaft and she began thoroughly cleaning me there. I groaned, tilting my head back slightly before looking back down at her. I reached out for her ample breasts, rising and falling in front of me as she breathed.

"Uh Uh. Sometimes it's just nice to receive without giving. Or give without receiving. Remember? Just stand there and let my touch you babe. Just enjoy it."

"Using my own words against me huh? I'm not sure I like that." I chuckled. Katie squeezed my cock hard. It felt good.

"What can I say? You must be a good teacher for me to remember your lesson word for word. Mmmm, you like this?" She went on stroking me up and down.

"Or perhaps you're a great student and yes that feels amazing. I just want to touch you though."

Katie smiled at me and just shook her head, telling me no with her action. She stepped in closer to me so the head of my engorged cock was rubbing against her taught stomach. With the soap on both of our bodies, the head easily slid up and down her abs as she stroked me, adding to the sensations I was already feeling. This only served to bring me to the brink within another couple of minutes.

"I'm close honey." Was all I could say. My breathing became more ragged.

"Good babe, good. Cum on me Jai. I love watching you cum on my body. It's soooo sexy." Her stoking never increased in speed. Instead the pressure applied by her hand intensified instead. That was it. I exploded, my cock spewing forth between our bodies. Katie angled my cock head towards her stomach more causing my cum to shoot up her abs and onto her breasts. The whole time she looked down watching it happen and smiling. Her hand never stopped pumping me, until my orgasm had completely subsided. She proceeded to use my cock head to rub my cum into her belly, tracing lines on her belly. It was one of the sexiest things I'd ever witnessed.

Katie washed my body free of my cum, then hers. After a long cuddle under the water, letting the shower just wash over our bodies, our shower was finished. Katie stepped out first, dried off and left the bathroom. I followed shortly after to find her already in bed, laying on her side with her back to me, completely naked, the sheet only covering up to her knees. What an impressive site before me.

I dropped my towel over the back of the chair and climbed onto the bed spooning her, my right arm holding her to me. I kneaded her breast and pushed my groin against her arse cheeks. Katie reached behind grabbing my still erect penis and aimed it at her opening. She was already wet, allowing her to easily push herself back onto me, my cock disappearing inside her. I pushed my hips forward as she pushed back. As I bottomed out inside her pussy Katie held my hip, stopping me from pulling back.

"Can we not tonight babe? I just want to feel you filling me inside while I fall asleep."

"Sure honey. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I just love how you feel inside me and that completely full feeling I get when we're like this. I still want you inside me. I love waking up through the night and feeling you still there. I just don't want to actually make love is all. Is that okay Jai?"

"Of course my love. I love going to sleep inside you anyway." She squeezed my arm and kissed it. We said our goodnights and slowly drifted off. Occasionally she would squeeze the muscles in her pussy around my cock. I'm not sure if she was doing it on purpose, or if her body was just reacting to me being inside her. This would however cause my cock to twitch inside her. Both were very enjoyable feelings.

I woke the morning of our third day at the resort in the exact same spooning position I'd fallen asleep in. Apparently Katie hadn't moved either, because it seemed she had decided to return the favour from me yesterday morning and I was awoken to the feeling of her pussy sliding up and down my cock. I couldn't believe I woke up fully hard. Her hips were slowly pumping back and forth. I let her know I was awake by pushing forward into her as she pushed back, causing my cock to bury itself deep inside her.

"Good morning Katie my love. This is a nice way to wake up isn't it?"

"Good morning yourself. I woke up wet and you were still hard inside me, so it was a no brainer. I hope the reason you were so hard in your sleep is you were dreaming of me?"

"Couldn't say really. I don't know if I even dream, let alone remember them. Mmmmm."

We were now pushing back and forth against each other at a nice rhythmical pace. We made love, never changing position or pace for around ten more minutes. I could no longer hold back and shot my load deep into her belly as I pushed hard against her, feeling her cervix with the tip of my dick as I did. Katie clamped her pussy around my cock, milking the last drops of cum from me, just as my orgasm ceased. I could feel her walls spasm over again as her first orgasm of the day washed over her.

Katie and I laid there for probably ten more minutes not moving, just enjoying the afterglow of our morning love making session. By that time my dick had finally softened and gently fallen out of her, ushering a sigh of disappointment to escape her lips.

After showering together, we headed off to the resort restaurant to eat breakfast. Because it was such a beautiful morning, we decided to take a walk along the beach on our way back to our room. I don't know why, but I stopped and drew a big love heart in the sand with an arrow through it. Cheesy I know, but I did it anyway.

"It's missing something." Katie exclaimed. She took the stick from my hand and wrote her and my initials inside the heart. "There! That's better. Don't you think?" Her arms outstretched beside her, palms up, as if to say 'ta-da'.

"Perfect my love. Just like you."

"Well I'm not perfect, but I'll take it anyway." She smiled, took my arm and cuddled into it as we started walking again.

"Well you're perfect for me honey." I kissed the top of her head as we walked. "So what shall we do today my dear?" I enquired in the worst English accent ever attempted.

"As boring as it sounds, I really should do what we told mum I was coming here for and study. Ewww."

"Sounds riveting." I mocked.

"Totally! I can't think of a more exiting way to spend a holiday with my man. But I do have exams coming up and I don't want to go into them unprepared. So you might have to amuse yourself for the day babe."

Once back in our room I changed to head out for the day whilst Katie busied herself firing up her laptop and pulling out some books. We chatted idly about her subjects and what she felt she needed to brush up on. Finally dressed I walked to Katie, pulling her up from her chair and kissed her hard. The kiss lasted maybe thirty seconds before Katie pulled away.

"Stop that or I'll get too distracted and then I won't get any study done at all. Now get outta here and go do something." She gently slapped my chest as she finished her sentence.

"Alright, alright. I'm going. You can't blame me for trying. What can I say, you're just too tempting."

"Go on." She gave me a peck on the lips, spun me around and pushed me towards the sliding glass door.

"Okay, okay. Jeez so pushy this morning. Have fun honey. I'll see you in a few hours. I love you."

"I love you too Jai. Now go." With that I was out the door and she had shut it behind me. I turned back to look at her. She poked her tongue out at me and waved her hand in a shooing motion. I couldn't help but laugh. Katie turned and headed back to the table in our room as I headed to the carpark to get my car.

My longest and best friend only lived an hour further North from where we were staying, so I decided to visit him for the day. Plus I needed someone to use as a soundboard in relation to my current situation. I knew Damon would keep my confidence and give me an honest opinion, not just what I wanted to hear.

The drive up the coast was pleasant as it was a sunny day, but not too hot at all. I called Damon on the way, letting him know I would be there within the hour and had something important I needed to speak with him about. By 11:30 I was pulling into his driveway on the hills overlooking the coast. I guess you could call the area he lived in a hinterland.

Damon met me at his front door with his wife Anna. She looked like she was on her way out. I hugged her as we greeted each other, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Anna was a slender size eight, brunette hair half way down her back, a nice golden tan and I'd say a full C cup breasts. She could always turn heads from men passing by. She wore a loose flowing summer dress, with a subtle floral print.

"Anna. Looking gorgeous as ever. I still don't know what you see in this guy." Motioning my head towards Damon.

"Well you were already taken, so I had to settle for second best didn't I? But he's housetrained, so I think I'll keep him." Anna, Damon, Kassy and I had always flirted with each other like this. No intent was ever there, it's just the way we were.

"You heading out?"

"Yeah. Damon said you had something you wanted to talk with him about. So I thought I'd head into town for a while and leave you two to it." Turning towards Damon, "Don't miss me too much my lover." With that she blew him a kiss, hugged me once more and left.

"Well come on mate. Anna's already made lunch for us. Come eat, have a beer and tell me what's so important you had to drive nearly six hours to come see me."

"Only an hour actually. Katie and I are at a resort back down the coast a bit for a bit over a week."

Damon raised an eyebrow in surprise. "What no Kassy?"

"Nah she's always working and never takes time off. You know that."

"How is the battle axe anyway? We never hear from her or see her anymore."

"Same as usual. Work, work, work. No time for me, or Katie much for that matter. But she likes her work, so yeah."

"Hence the holiday with Katie only huh?"

"That's what I wanted to come and see you about. It's a bit more complicated than that now."

"Complicated how?" We were now eating the salad and deli meats Anna had put out for us. I sat back in my chair and took a big swig of my beer. "Well come on mate, out with it."

"Hmmm. I suppose it's easier just to come right out and say it." I shifted in my seat and took another mouthful of beer. "Katie and I are..um..." I paused again.

"Are what Jai? Come on mate, this is me. You can tell me anything, you know that."

"Katie and I are sleeping together." I blurted. Damon's eyes went like dinner plates. He sat forward resting his arms on the table and twirled his beer in his hands.

"Come again? You're what? She's your daughter man. What the fuck?"

"Calm down. Firstly remember she's not my real daughter, so no foul there. Secondly it's been going on for about four or five months now. I think it might be easier to start from the beginning. Might need another beer I think."

"I think we might need a few mate. Hang on." Damon disappeared to grab some more beers and returned a couple of minutes later. "Okay so out with it. How did you get yourself into this mess?"

I went back to the very beginning. Explaining about the sexier underwear, the extra attention I started paying her, that first night I saw her masturbating, when I thought she didn't see me. I told him how perverted I felt initially, especially running back to bed that night, waking Kassy up and fucking her like a madman whilst thinking of my stepdaughter. I then got to the first time Katie and I were together, when I took her for a driving lesson and she asked me to take her virginity.

"So she was a virgin? I always thought with the way she looks and how popular she is, she would've been at it for a while. Are you sure this isn't just some infatuation thing between you two? I mean from your side I can understand how a forty two year old guy would be totally into an eighteen year old hottie throwing herself at him and I can see how she would be attracted to you I guess. I mean you're not her dad really, you keep in shape and you've always been there for her."

"I thought that too. But these feelings are real mate, on both sides. I mean would I feel like I was cheating on Katie on the two occasions I slept with Kassy if it was just an infatuation or a fling?"

"I guess not. I dunno mate. Anyway go on." More beers were brought out and we had moved to his back deck overlooking the pool.

I went on to explain the stolen chances together, going out for dinner, to cafés, movies as a couple. All the things that Kassy won't do, because she's too busy or isn't interested. I told him about the time Kassy came home early from her business trip and nearly caught me in bed with Katie and how once she left the room, we finished what we started. I then went on to explain my decision to take Katie away on a holiday, telling Kassy it was a reward for her hard work at school and a chance to study in a relaxed environment. Plus how I knew Kassy wouldn't come along anyway. I told Damon how I booked us in under the ruse of husband and wife on our honeymoon at the resort and the incredible sex (minus all the details).

"...and then over dinner she asks me if I'd ever consider leaving her mother for her."

"She actually asked you that? Damn. What did you say?"

"We spoke about it for well over an hour. She gave me all the reasons we should be together. Katie pointed out the flaws and faults in my relationship, (or lack thereof), with Kassy. She pointed out our similar interests and how Kassy and I share very little in common nowadays. She'd even thought of the reaction of our family and friends, plus options for kids, if we ever decided we wanted any."

"Sounds like she's put a lot of thought into it mate. So what was your reaction to all that?" I could see Damon was still quite bewildered by the whole story, but was keeping an open mind and was trying to help me.

"She has Damon. Katie's been so mature about this. But she knows what she wants and it's me. I've given her all the 'What about the age gap and guys your own age' questions and she doesn't think the age gap is that big. She's fine with it. She's not interested in guys her own age, or any other guy for that matter."

"So where does that leave you?" Another beer.

"Well I told her I had to seriously think about everything before giving her an answer and I meant that. I said I'd let her know before we went back home what I decided. That gives me six more days to decide. That's why I wanted to talk to you. You're my best mate and will always tell me what's what, without sugar coating it. Sooo?"

"Jai I can't make this decision for you mate. I mean it's a lot of potential fallout and a major shit storm if you do this. I guess the question is how do you feel about Katie and Kassy? I mean if you're here talking to me about it, you must be considering it huh?"

"I'm in love with Katie mate. I tried not to admit it for a while, but I am. Kassy and I just go about our separate lives as if that's the way it's meant to be. Yes I'm considering it, seriously considering it. I just don't know what to do."

"Well if you ask me mate and you sort of have, it sounds to me like you know what you want to do, but are scared to actually do it. I mean you've sat here for the few hours telling me how great you and Katie are together and how great your relationship is. You've also been telling me you and Kassy don't really have a relationship anymore. So to me it sounds like you've made your mind up, but want me to tell you it's okay. I've known you since we were seventeen and I'm always gonna be there for you no matter what. But I can't make this call for you mate. This one's on you and you alone. Oh and Katie I guess too." Damon went to grab another beer each.