Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Melissa swung the BMW into the hotel parking lot, the sun was starting to get lower in the sky and everything was tinted with a golden hue. Fifteen minutes later, they were in their room setting down their bags, and Missy looked longingly at the king-size bed. "Not yet, Miss," Kayla said, as she followed Missy's gaze. When we finally hit that bed we are going to be super turned-on after our evening out."

"But I'm already super turned-on, and you always are," Missy said with her husky chuckle. Kayla simply shook her head and then pulled Melissa into her arms, stroking her back and then cupping her shapely bottom.

"I'm supposed to wait, and then you're going to tease me like that?" Missy moaned.

"I am going to tease you all night," Kayla replied. "You are not going to be able to wait another minute by the time I get you back here." Both women felt a tingling feeling of excitement from Kayla's words. Missy felt like it started in her full breasts and rushed like electricity through her stomach and down to her pussy. She took a deep breath and told Kayla that she was going to take her out to dinner before they were too turned on to leave the room.

Kayla laughed as she grabbed her purse and preceded Missy out the door of the hotel room. Missy's eyes were glued to Kayla's long legs in her tight jeans as she followed her out of the room.

Chapter Four

A few hours later, the two beautiful blondes were walking from the hotel to the night club. It was a beautiful, clear night, and the air was crisp and cold. After the cool stillness of the evening, it took a few minutes to adjust to the frenetic energy of the night club. It was definitely an attractive club Kayla thought as she and Missy walked to the restroom to check their hair. Inside the ladies' room, Kayla looked in the large mirror at the reflection of herself and her lover and was excited and satisfied by the stunning beauties that looked back at her. She had convinced Missy to let her go shopping and pick out a sexy outfit for Missy to wear for their evening out, and Kayla was incredibly turned on by how sexy Missy looked. Missy was wearing a mesh A-line skirt with black thigh high stockings and stiletto heel, t-strap pumps. Kayla had selected a silky blue top that enhanced Missy's blue eyes but enhanced her full, large breasts even more. Missy's gorgeous breasts were encased in a royal blue and black satin push-up bra, and the cleavage seemed to go on for miles. Missy's soft, blonde hair was loose and falling in soft waves to her shoulders. Kayla had done her make-up with smoky eyes and a red-toned lip color, and Melissa had never looked sexier.

"You're hot, lady," she whispered into Missy's ear, and Missy caught Kayla's eyes in the mirror and smiled at her. The smile was so sweet and so intimate that it made Kayla's heart sing.

"You're pretty hot yourself," Missy whispered back, and she boldly gave Kayla's bottom a playful squeeze. Kayla was wearing skinny silver-gray leggings with stiletto heel metallic pumps. Her long, silver flutter-sleeve top beautifully showcased her firm, perfect breasts and lean torso. Kayla's black lace push-up bra provided her with a show of cleavage, but her cleavage was not nearly as impressive as her lover's she thought as she looked at herself.

"I think we're going to break some hearts tonight," Kayla replied with a wicked grin making sure that her teased "big hair" was in place, although she had lacquered it with hairspray in the hotel room. It fell in spiral curls down her back, and the outfit, the hair, and the sultry make-up she had applied were a winning combination.

The ladies left the restroom and entered the large interior of the club. Everything was chrome and glass and black leather with neon blue lighting that gave the room an out-of-this-world appeal. Kayla selected a table for the two of them and pulled her chair close to Melissa's so that their thighs touched. A cocktail waitress in a tight black spandex outfit came and asked what they wanted, and Kayla took the liberty of ordering them each a sour apple martini.

"I don't usually drink, martinis, Kayla," Missy said matter-of-factly.

"This is a night to do all kinds of things you don't normally do, Miss. Do you usually go out with your breasts exposed almost to the nipples and your luscious thighs barely covered by a short skirt?" Kayla queried.

"Point taken," Missy said with a seductive smile.

"That waitress could barely take her eyes off your cleavage," Kayla teased.

Missy blushed prettily. "She could not. This isn't a lesbian club, so why would she?"

"Sweetie, I think more women are attracted to women than are willing to admit, and besides, your cleavage is mesmerizing. A person would have to be in a coma not to stare at it," Kayla replied.

Missy tossed her hair seductively and slightly stuck out her chest making Kayla burst out laughing.

Kayla put her hand on Missy's knee as she looked around the club which was becoming more and more crowded. When the waitress brought the drinks, Kayla didn't remove her hand from Missy's knee, and she was sure she saw the waitress stare at Kayla's hand and then again at Missy's beautiful chest.

Kayla lifted her glass and clanked it against Missy's. "To us," she said and took a long drink. Missy took a sip and then began to drink more quickly. She did not want to embarrass Kayla on the dance floor and knew she needed to be plied with alcohol to be able to dance with her. Before they knew it, their eyes were staring at the bottoms of their empty glasses, and Kayla flagged the waitress and ordered another round. A DJ was playing music, and people were flooding the dance floor. The second round of drinks arrived quickly, and Kayla thrilled inwardly when she saw the waitress study Missy again. Kayla was the lucky lady who got to go home with Missy, and she had never been more grateful for that than at this moment. Kayla took a few sips and watched Melissa do the same with her drink. "Come on, let's hit the dance floor," Kayla said, grabbing Missy's hand and pulling her up from her chair. Missy grabbed the martini and took a long swig before following Kayla out to the dance floor.

On the dance floor, Missy felt a little self-conscious at first, but emboldened by the alcohol and aroused by the amazing sight of Kayla dancing, she soon lost her inhibitions and extremely enjoyed dancing with her gorgeous lover. Between songs, Missy leaned on Kayla's shoulder and boldly placed her hand on Kayla's hip as she whispered, "You are the sexiest girl here." Kayla smiled at her and took her hand, leading her into the next dance. If anyone noticed the two gorgeous women dancing together, occasionally touching, and gazing lustfully into one another's eyes, the women themselves were oblivious to it. They noticed nothing but each other.

When the DJ took a break, Kayla grabbed Missy's hand and led her back to their table where their drinks were waiting. Kayla took a sip and sank into a chair, stretching her long legs in front of her. Missy sank into a chair and took a long swig from her glass. She could feel the buzz from the alcohol, and paired with her lust for Kayla, she believed she had never felt anything as potent in her life.

A few minutes later, the waitress arrived with two more sour apple martinis. "These are from the gentleman at the bar," she stated. "He also picked up your tab."

Kayla picked up her glass and took a sip and then gazed over to the bar. A good –looking, dark-haired man who Kayla thought to be in his early thirties raised his glass when he saw her look. The man inclined his head slightly and took a sip of his drink.

"Let's put on a show for our benefactor," Kayla said to Missy leaning forward in her chair so he could clearly see inside her top. Missy, uninhibited from the alcohol, turned to face the bar as well and leaned forward slightly. "I think his eyes are going to pop out of his head," Kayla giggled as she squeezed Missy's knee. A moment later, the good-looking guy was heading their way.

"Ladies," he said in a pleasant, masculine voice, raising his glass.

"Thanks for the drinks," Kayla said.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked, clearly taking in an eyeful of all the cleavage they had on display.

"You may join us for one drink," Kayla said coyly, pointing to the empty chair next to her.

"Just one?" he said with an exaggerated frown.

"Most likely, yes," Kayla replied.

"Well, I'll take what I can get of you two lovely ladies," he said, sinking into the chair. "I'm David. I am fairly new in town, but I've been coming here a lot to unwind. I just opened my new medical practice here. I don't believe I've seen you ladies here before."

"I'm Kayla and this is Missy, and no, we have not been here before. We're visiting from out of town," Kayla informed him, turning to Missy and winking so that he could not see. Missy realized that mischievous Kayla was obviously planning to have a little fun with the doctor, which was probably what she had in mind when she had told Missy earlier that they would break some hearts. If Kayla was correct, the cocktail waitress was already lusting after Missy, and now they had attracted this cute, young doctor.

"Oh, that's too bad," David said smoothly. "You are the most attractive women I've seen here. Maybe I picked the wrong place to hang up my shingle. Where did you say you were from?"

"She didn't," Missy replied, getting into the act.

"Hmmm, well maybe that is for me to find out when I ply you ladies with more drinks," he responded, looking for the waitress. "If I may be so bold, I must say, Missy, you have gorgeous breasts."

Melissa blushed to the roots of her hair, and Kayla saved her. "She certainly does, but please don't let her overshadow me. What do you think of mine?" Kayla asked standing and practically shoving them into the surprised man's face.

"Mmmm, very nice, now that I've seen them up close. Hers were easy to spot from across the room."

"I'm sure they were," Kayla responded. "But I've had the pleasure of seeing them up close all evening."

David didn't seem to know what to say to that and was rescued by the waitress from whom he ordered another round of drinks.

"So, what do you ladies do for a living?" David asked, trying to make small talk.

"We don't want to think about work," Missy replied. "We are totally here to have fun."

"So you are here for pleasure. I would love to assist you ladies with that," he said slyly as the waitress arrived with the drinks.

"I'm sure you would," Kayla replied, picking up the new drink although she was only half done with the other one. She pushed her chair even closer to David's, brushing her leg against his. Missy was almost getting jealous, but she knew Kayla was just playing. She took a long drink of her martini, and then moved closer to Kayla so that her leg was against Kayla's on the other side. The doctor was sipping his drink slowly, clearly taking in every move the two pretty women made. They all drank in silence for a few minutes, and then the DJ began to play music again. When they had all made progress with their drinks, David leaned toward them and asked if they would like to join him on the patio for awhile since it had gotten so loud.

"Ok, but dance one dance with us first," Kayla pleaded, taking his hand and pulling him up and doing the same with Missy.

The three of them headed to the dance floor, and David seemed to really enjoy dancing with the two gorgeous blondes. He kept finding a way to touch first one of them and then the other as they danced. Kayla seemed to be enjoying the tease, Missy thought, glad that she herself was tipsy or she could never have participated in this little game.

The song ended and David put a hand on each of their arms and led them out to the long patio that ran the length of one side of the club. There were plenty of club-goers outdoors, drinking, talking, and smoking. Large outdoor heaters were blazing, but it still was chilly on the patio.

"Well, thanks so much for the drinks and the dance," Kayla said with finality.

"You're quite welcome. I would really like to help you ladies with your pleasure. Why don't we talk about how that might work," David stated.

"I'm ready to go, David," Kayla said. "It's quite nippy out here."

"Yes, I'm seeing that," he replied, staring at both of their chests. Two sets of hard nipples were staring back at him.

"Here, just give me a moment to state my case. Let's go back in and talk in that empty hallway past the restrooms. Shall we?"

Kayla nodded, took Missy's hand, and followed the doctor back inside the club. Once inside the warm interior hallway, David stood close to them so that he was almost whispering in their ears. Kayla could smell the alcohol on his breath which she assumed accounted for some of his boldness.

"I would love for you ladies to accompany me back to my apartment. You two could play together, and I could watch, and the three of us could play together as well."

"I'm sorry, but we can't do that," Kayla answered.

Misunderstanding, David said, "Oh, but you can do that. Two gorgeous friends. It would be easy for you two to learn to play together."

"No, you don't understand," Kayla continued. "We do play together. We play together all the time. But you will not be watching us or joining us, I'm afraid."

David's mouth hung open in astonishment as Kayla pulled Missy into her arms and gave her a deep and passionate kiss, running her hands over Missy's breasts and then down her sides to her bottom in the short skirt. "We're going to head to the ladies' room now. It was nice meeting you." Kayla took Missy's hand and walked her down the hall to the restroom. Their new friend followed them as if in a trance. Kayla opened the door to the restroom.

"Well, I guess this is where we part. Just so you get a glimpse of what you're missing----here, look," Kayla said. Before anyone could react, she pulled the front of Missy's top down and yanked on the push-up bra that was barely covering her huge breasts, so that they slipped out of the satin cups and were on display. A moment later, Kayla pulled the top of her own leggings down, exposing her black panties which she pulled to the side so he could get a glimpse of her shaved pussy.

"Pretty spectacular stuff, huh?" Kayla asked after about a minute while he stood and gawked at them and fortunately no one else came to the ladies' room. Kayla was studying his reaction and then with a naughty giggle, she grabbed Missy and pushed her gently inside, closing the door to the ladies room with their stunned, wannabe playmate on the other side.

Once inside the confines of the ladies room, Kayla burst into giggles. She was drunk, horny, feeling naughty, and extremely turned on. She pulled up her leggings and lovingly helped Missy get her full breasts back into her bra and straighten her top.

"You are so bad, girl." Missy said. "If I wasn't so drunk, I would be appalled. I think I am appalled, but I'm too drunk to know," Missy said, and then she began to laugh.

Kayla joined in, and when they finally stopped she said to Missy, "I think we gave our friend, Doctor David, a huge hard-on."

"You think so? How do you know?" Missy asked, wide-eyed.

"Well," Kayla began. "You know I am quite knowledgeable about pussies---at least your sweet pussy, that is. But I've told you before that I've had plenty of experience in the past with hard cocks, and I know what one looks like. He definitely had some very hard cock action going on there. How could he not after hanging out with sexy us?"

"You were very naughty teasing him like that. I better get you back to the room so that you can do naughty stuff with me now," Missy said into Kayla's ear.

Kayla couldn't resist that invitation. However, she was incredibly horny and feeling kinky, and she couldn't get the thought of the cute doctor with the hard-on out of her mind.

"I promise I will do naughty stuff with you, Miss," Kayla said as she closed her hand around one of Missy's full breasts. "But I think I need to take care of poor Dr. David first."

"Take care of him?" Missy asked in surprise, but Kayla was already walking out of the ladies' room.

David was waiting in the hall for them, leaning against the wall, with a very noticeable bulge in the front of his pants. His eyes lit up in delight when the two pretty blondes entered the hallway. He walked toward them and grasped Kayla by the arm in a playful way.

"You are a very bad girl, Kayla, teasing me like that after I bought all of your drinks. I think you owe me something besides that quick flash--- as exciting as it was," he said in a soft, bedroom voice. "What do you say? Some fairly quick gratification for me, and then I will leave you two lovelies to your evening? I promise I'll behave myself, and I won't bite unless you want me to, of course."

Kayla nodded as she rubbed up against his side. "Ok, it's the least I can do since you paid our bill. If you promise to let me call the shots, I'll let you come back to the hotel with us for awhile."

Missy couldn't believe what she was hearing, but somehow in her heightened state of arousal and drunkenness, the scenario was sounding very appealing to her. She was fortunately too out of her normal mindset to think twice about it. She linked her arm through David's when he offered it to her, and Kayla did the same thing on the other side, and they strolled out of the club into the cold, starry night. As they scurried back to the hotel, the cold night air only sobered them up slightly. The heat of desire was stronger than the cold of the fall evening.

Chapter Five

Back in the comfy confines of the hotel room, Kayla began to strip for her audience. Missy was perched on the edge of the bed feeling incredibly excited. The doctor stood by the edge of the bed looking first at Missy and then at Kayla, unable to look away when she began to strip. First, she took off her top and tossed it onto a chair. Next, she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra and then took it off slowly, finally exposing her beautiful, round breasts. Her nipples were pointing to the people in the room begging to be sucked. Standing in her high, metallic heels and tight leggings, she walked over to the doctor and stuck her chest out at him. David took her breasts into his hands and lowered his head, sucking first one delicious nipple and then the other. Kayla moaned as he sucked her, and then she turned and beckoned for her lover to join her.

Missy walked over and took the sexy topless girl into her arms, thrilling at the feel of her breasts which were mostly exposed in her sexy top pressing against Kayla's. She squeezed Kayla's tight ass cheeks as she lowered her head and let her tongue gently graze first one nipple and then the other. Missy took Kayla's hand and led her back to the bed, and they perched at the edge, their thighs touching.

"Mmm," Kayla murmured. "Suck them, pleeease." Missy took one long nipple into her mouth and sucked it, feeling it grow longer and harder against her tongue.

Missy sucked on Kayla's nipples for a long time while she played with her bottom and pussy through the leggings. Kayla was so wet that her juices were seeping through her panties and leggings, and Missy could feel the wetness on her fingers.

David was staring at them, transfixed, his cock rock-hard in his pants. He grabbed a chair from the table and pulled it over to the foot of the bed and sat down, his face close to the action. He could smell Kayla's wet pussy and could see her juices saturating her leggings as her lover played with her. His cock was throbbing in his pants and the head was soaking wet. His pre-cum was dripping out, wetting the front of his pants.

Missy stopped playing with Kayla for a moment, oblivious to being watched, and took off her blue top and released her huge breasts from the blue and black satin bra. Kayla moaned and reached out to lift Missy's breasts, stroking them and squeezing them.