Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, do this to me again after I refuel. I need all the energy I can get to keep up with you," Missy murmured.

"Hardly," Kayla answered. "Your mentor has taught you well. You have become as insatiable as I am." Missy just looked at her with lust in her eyes, a look that proved Kayla's words to be true.

Chapter Seven

The food had been devoured by the two hungry blondes, and they were now lying on the bed together as Kayla untied the sash on Missy's robe. When the robe was opened, Kayla paid homage to Missy's gorgeous breasts, caressing and squeezing them and sucking the nipples as Missy moaned in pleasure. Kayla put her soft foot on top of her lover's and then stroked her foot up Missy's leg as she had done earlier. This time, she let her foot travel up to the shaved, pink pussy and stroked the moist slit with her toes.

"Mmmmmm!" Missy cried with her eyes closed and her breathing hard. Kayla continued to stroke the pussy with her toes, and Missy was so turned on by the sensations of Kayla's mouth and hands on her breasts and her sexy foot on her shaved pussy that she was on the brink of a climax very quickly.

"OHHHH, AHHHHH," she groaned as she began to climax. Kayla let her relax only a moment before continuing again. Missy climaxed hard again under Kayla's pretty, polished toes.

"Oh, God that was awesome," she said when she could finally speak. The voluptuous blonde looked at her sexy lover and grinned wickedly. "I had no idea, Kayla, that there were so many ways to make a person cum. Now what special treatment can I give you?"

Missy was up on her knees in an instant, untying Kayla's robe. She pulled the sash out of the loops and lifted Kayla's arms above her head. She did not know where she was coming up with the ideas that were starting to flit through her mind, but Kayla had turned her into a wild woman. She liked how free and sexy she felt around the pretty golden-haired siren. Missy tied Kayla's wrists together with the pink satin sash of her robe and began to kiss and tickle Kayla simultaneously.

Missy started at the palms of her hands, feathering them with light kisses and tickling them with her nails. She moved down the underside of Kayla's arms with her lips and nails and then attacked the firm, round breasts.

"Ohhhhhh," Kayla moaned, clearly loving every minute of this treatment.

Kayla's nipples were rock-hard under Missy's sucking mouth, and she felt like she could climax just from that stimulation alone. Missy kissed her sensuously on the mouth and their tongues moved together frantically. While they kissed, Missy tickled Kayla's armpits, and it felt so erotic to have that done to her while her hands were restrained and Missy kissed her so passionately.

Missy kissed her way down Kayla's lean body and teased Kayla by flicking her tongue quickly around her shaved pubic mound and outer lips.

"Missy, please...." Kayla begged.

"Ok, ok, I know what you want," Missy replied, and then she brought her mouth to Kayla's soaking slit and licked it vigorously from clit to hole and back again. Kayla was writhing in ecstasy, and she let out a moan when Missy suddenly got up and left the bed. To Kayla's surprise, Missy was at the breakfast table and when she came back she was holding a butter knife in her hand. The knife had a smooth, thick, stainless steel handle, and Missy had lubricated it with butter.

The pretty blonde bent her head again to her lover's waiting pussy and began to lick it again. She licked Kayla's puckered, pink asshole, and then she gently inserted the knife handle. Kayla screamed, and a look of concern spread over Missy's face. "I'm not hurting you, Sweetheart, am I?" she asked nervously.

Kayla was so turned on she could barely speak. "No, I love it. Please, Miss, fuck my ass with that knife handle and suck the living daylights out of my wet pussy, and I'll cum so hard for you."

Missy did as she was instructed, gliding the stainless steel handle up and down in Kayla's tight bottom while her mouth licked the slick flesh faster and faster. She sucked at Kayla's dripping hole and then sucked the erect, pink clit into her mouth. Kayla exploded at that moment.

"Miiiisssssyyyyy!!!!! Oh, fuck yes!!!!! She yelled, and then she grunted and groaned, and as her body spasmed in climax, clear, shiny juices gushed onto Missy's face. Missy continued what she was doing, and Kayla climaxed hard again, gushing fluid a second time.

Missy crawled up by Kayla's face and kissed her, and Kayla stuck out her tongue and licked some of her sweet, sticky juice from her lover's face. "See what you do to me, lady," she moaned. "You turn me on so much I climax like a tidal wave."

Missy chuckled sexily. "I've told you this before, and I'll say it again. I think I need to shop for rain gear when we go shopping later. Maybe one of those little bonnets the old ladies wear? Wouldn't that be sexy on me?"

Kayla kissed the tip of Melissa's nose. "You'd be sexy in a paper bag, Miss," she stated and asked Missy if she would untie her wrists.

"Oh, I forgot," Missy said. "I will, but first I need to tickle you until you've had enough," Missy said as she began to tickle Kayla's exposed armpits.

"What has gotten into you?" Kayla laughed, but then she couldn't speak because without the sexual arousal the tickling really tickled. "Stop, please!" she finally begged, and Missy untied her wrists. Kayla reached over and smacked Missy's bottom playfully.

"That's for being a bad girl and tickling me like that. Come on, let's hit the shower and go shopping." Kayla was off the bed and headed toward the bathroom. Missy watched her lover's lithe, sexy body move and wondered how she had gone from being prude and uptight to sexually wanton. It felt damned good, she thought, and she raced after Kayla. She knew that washing her hair and body were not all she planned to do in that shower.

Chapter Eight

On Sunday afternoon, Melissa pulled the light blue BMW into her driveway, and the two beautiful ladies entered the brick colonial with a bit less energy than when they had left on Friday afternoon. Of course, the day was gray with a light drizzle and the prospect of returning to work the next day was on each of their minds. However, the weekend had been so much fun, that most of their lack of energy was due to overindulgence. They had spent Saturday afternoon getting salon manicures and pedicures and then shopping at a big, upscale mall where they'd had dinner. Before falling into a deep sleep in the king-size bed, they had kissed, stroked, licked, and teased each other for hours before collapsing exhausted and satisfied.

Missy set her things down, and Kayla left hers by the door so she could take them when she finally returned to her apartment, which was not a pleasant thought at this moment.

"Come here, pretty lady," Missy said sweetly, as if reading Kayla's thoughts. "I'm sleepy and want a nap. Let's go get comfy in my bed." Melissa did not need to ask twice. Kayla followed her up the stairs and was out of her jeans and blouse before Missy could even pull the covers all the way down. Missy looked at her lover with lust in her eyes and quickly undressed. They scrambled naked into the bed and snuggled down under the soft covers. Missy hugged Kayla to her, and Kayla fell into a drowsy sleep, loving as always, the feel of her lover's huge breasts pressed against her back.

Kayla opened her eyes and took a moment to remember where she was. She felt a tongue caressing her thighs and looked down to see Missy completely under the covers. Kayla shuddered with desire. She could not seem to get enough of the voluptuous blonde. Missy's tongue stroked Kayla's thighs lovingly for what seemed like a long time. Kayla reached down and removed the covers from Missy's head and their eyes met.

"I know that look," Missy chuckled. "Ok, I'll give you what you want." She buried her face in Kayla's fragrant pussy which was already moist with her juices and licked it from top to bottom over and over. Missy pulled on Kayla's inner lips with her mouth lifting them and caressing them. She still thought they looked like butterfly wings. Kayla's clit was erect with her need, the shiny pink end peeking out from the hood. Missy stuck out her tongue and teased it, and Kayla jumped.

"Mmmm, my clit is aching for your mouth, Sweetheart," Kayla murmured. Melissa closed her lips around it and sucked it with relish. She could feel Kayla's excitement building as she was so tuned in to her lover's body. She quickly slid two fingers into Kayla's dripping hole and brought the sexy girl over the edge.

"Ohhh, God!" Kayla cried as she climaxed hard, her fluids spewing onto Missy's fingers. Missy continued what she was doing, and Kayla climaxed again with a loud grunt as her fluids gushed again onto Missy's fingers. Missy raised her hand to her mouth and sucked the juices from her fingers.

"Mmmm, that will be my appetizer," she said. "I'm going to order a pizza, but I have something I need to do first."

A very satisfied Kayla watched the other woman's curving backside as she walked from the room. When she returned, she was holding a small pink bag. She reached inside and pulled out a large, nubby, pink rubber vibrator.

"I want you to use this on me. I thought it would be fun," she said, blushing slightly.

"Miss, I didn't even see you buy that while we were at the lingerie shop. I am so turned on that you wanted to buy a toy to use with me. Get over here," Kayla said in a voice husky with lust.

Melissa climbed onto the bed and handed the vibrator to Kayla. Kayla turned it on low and held it to one of Missy's beautiful, pink nipples. Missy moaned and her nipple grew harder and larger than Kayla had ever seen it. Kayla sucked it into her mouth and both women moaned. She held the vibrator to the other nipple and that nipple grew large and hard like the first. Kayla sucked the second nipple while placing the vibrator back on the first. Missy was so excited from the tingling of the vibrator, and now Kayla's mouth on her nipples was driving her wild. She writhed and moaned and finally begged, "God, Kayla, I want to feel that on my pussy."

Kayla moved the vibrator from Missy's nipple and traced a path with it down her body, stopping first at her navel and then her pubic mound. Missy was going crazy and when Kayla finally touched it to her clit she almost jumped off the bed in ecstasy.

"OHHHH!! OHHHH, that feels so good, Kayla," she cried out as she moved her hips and pressed upwards to get more. Kayla let her have it. She stroked the vibrator up and down the pink slit before settling it on Missy's swollen clit. She stuck two fingers in Missy's wet hole and decided that Missy had never felt wetter. Kayla pumped her fingers inside her lover's saturated hole and pressed the vibrator on her clit, and Missy exploded. She climaxed so hard she screamed and Kayla was so excited to watch her excitement. Missy's face was flushed and her hair was damp, but Kayla did not stop. She turned the vibrator to medium and placed it back on Missy's clit.

Within minutes, the beautiful girl was climaxing again. "Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Kaaayyylaaa!!!! She cried as the orgasmic waves tore through her entire body.

"Oh my God," she said when she could speak again. "If you turn that up to high, I think I'll blast off into space. That was so good. Just think I'd never had an orgasm before I met you so I had a lot of catching up to do. I think that vibrator made up for several missed climaxes," Missy chuckled and squeezed Kayla's knee. Kayla lay down beside her, and they kissed tenderly. "As soon as I can walk, I'll get up and order the pizza," Missy whispered into Kayla's mouth. "Uh, Miss, can you give me a turn with the vibrator?" Kayla whispered back.

"Girl, you are utterly insatiable," Missy stated with a laugh as she took the vibrator from where Kayla had set it on the bed and turned it on to medium. She stroked it on Kayla's wet slit as Kayla had done to her, and when she placed it against the elongated, pink clit, Kayla cried out.

"Ohhh, Miss, keep it right there, and I'll cum really fast, and we can get that pizza." Missy held it where Kayla wanted it, and Kayla began to climax a minute later.

"Misssyyyy!!!!!" she yelled as she climaxed powerfully, gushing more clear, shiny juices that landed on the blush pink bed sheets.

"Whew," she sighed and lay back against the pillows, exhausted.

"I'll go order the pizza, and I can't wait to go to bed tonight because I'm going to sniff that sheet, and it's going to smell like you," Missy said sweetly as she got out of bed. Kayla felt a twinge in her heart from Missy's words, and she sighed as she thought about how she had never been happier in her life.

Chapter Nine

At least the morning is sunny and not gray and rainy like yesterday, Kayla thought to herself as she walked into Jefferson Middle School on Monday morning. She was still feeling elated from her weekend with Missy but going back to work didn't sound like a whole lot of fun. She hurried down the linoleum hall, her high heels clacking in the early morning silence and turned into her shared office with the other teacher.

There was a beautiful bouquet of flowers on her desk, and she walked quickly to it and read the little card. "Fun and amazing do not even begin to describe the time I had with you. Thanks for an unforgettable weekend. Love, M." Kayla's smile was radiant as she placed the card back in its envelope and tucked it deep inside her purse. The door from Melissa's classroom opened and Missy strode in, her beautiful body encased in a striped satin blouse and a camel skirt. She wore low-heeled pumps, had left her hair flowing and loose, and she wore her contact lenses.

The pretty teacher smiled a knowing and intimate smile when she saw Kayla and walked past her to put a book on her desk. Then she went over to Kayla and took her into her arms in a warm embrace and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Good morning, sunshine," she said with a laugh. I hope you like the flowers. I thought that would help ease your transition back into Monday morning and real life."

"They are gorgeous. Thank you so much! As much as I prefer fantasy life, if I have to go back to work and reality, it is still wonderful to be able to be here with you," she said tenderly, tucking a wavy, blonde strand behind Missy's ear. "Back at you," Missy replied with a wink. "And now, unfortunately, reality is calling. I have to go write some problems on the board. See you later," Missy said, giving Kayla's hand a tender squeeze. Kayla watched her walk into her classroom and with a sigh she began to sort some things at her desk as she readied herself for her first class.

By Tuesday, reality had definitely set in and the glorious weekend unfortunately felt as if it had taken place a long time ago. That did not mean, however, that both women were not still tingling with pleasure every time a memory came flooding back to them. Kayla would shoot Melissa a knowing look when she passed her in the hall or when they sat together on Tuesday afternoon for a meeting with colleagues. The presenter at the meeting seemed to drone on endlessly, and Kayla could not keep her mind from thinking about her lover's beautiful body. Kayla stretched her long legs under the table at which they were seated. Daringly, she took the tip of her high-heeled shoe and touched it to Missy's calf, swirling her toe against the soft skin.

Missy almost jumped but was careful to retain her composure. Kayla boldly let her foot travel a bit higher and then she quickly stuck it under Missy's skirt and gently tapped her panty-clad pussy with the toe of the pump. Missy sucked in her breath, and Kayla quickly removed her foot.

Later in their shared office, Missy surprised Kayla by grasping her wrists and holding her arms behind her back. She bent her pale blonde head and bit Kayla's nipples through her silky green blouse and sheer black bra. Kayla's nipples responded immediately by growing long and erect. Missy sucked them and chewed them through the material until they were so prominent it was hard to believe they were behind two layers of fabric.

Missy removed her mouth and released Kayla's wrists, and Kayla moaned with longing. "Sorry, Sweetheart that is all you get tonight. That's your punishment for teasing me at the meeting. You are so bad. What if someone had seen what you were doing?" Missy asked with false consternation.

"Well, that person would probably be turned on," Kayla said with a laugh. She grabbed Missy before the other teacher knew what hit her and began to kiss her passionately. When she stopped, they were both breathing hard, their panties moist.

"Come over tomorrow after school, Kay, and we'll have some fun," Missy said when she caught her breath. "I unfortunately know we can't do it tonight. We have those midterm reports to get started on."

Kayla sighed and nodded with resignation. "Ok. To be continued tomorrow night."

Chapter Ten

Wednesday was sunny and cold, and as Kayla walked into the school building she could feel the tautness of her nipples underneath her white, cotton sweater. No doubt a product of her desire for Missy and the cold air, she thought. When she entered their shared office, Missy noticed them right away.

"My God, girl, can't you get those things to stop doing that? I don't know how I'll make it through the day now that I've seen your delicious nipples," Missy stated with a husky chuckle.

"Hey, you do this to me," Kayla replied. "And I want you to think about them all day. I want you to bite them again when we get to your house. That turned me on."

"Kayla, everything turns you on," Missy said with a laugh, "But I will be happy to oblige you with that later. Now, get your mind on your work, girlfriend, and we'll finish this later."

Once again, the two beautiful blonde teachers sighed and busied themselves with the minutiae of getting ready for a day of teaching math to middle school children. As Kayla gathered her materials, she forced herself to think about work, but she wondered absently if anyone in the school had the slightest inkling of what was going on between her and Missy. She doubted it and was thrilled by the exciting secret they kept.

Fortunately, both women were incredibly busy all day, and the day passed quickly amidst a flurry of activity. When they were finally ready to leave the school, Kayla was extremely excited remembering what Missy was going to do to her. She loved having her nipples teased while her excitement built, postponing release as long as possible.

Kayla felt elated as her red Civic followed Missy's BMW to the place she had begun to think of as their love nest. Once inside Missy's beautiful home, they wandered into the dining room and Missy poured some white wine into two crystal goblets and handed one to Kayla. Kayla took a sip of it gratefully, and then beckoned to Missy.

"I want you to devour my nipples through my bra," she said, as a jolt of excitement ran through both of them at her words.

Missy took a sip of wine and set her glass down on the dining room sideboard. She squeezed one of Kayla's perfect, round breasts in each hand, fondling and caressing them through her light cotton sweater. Kayla's nipples were long and erect in response. Missy ignored them as she cupped the taut breasts in each hand until finally; she reached for the waist band of Kayla's sweater and lifted it up and over her head.

Missy stared at Kayla's breasts. She was wearing a gossamer sheer white bra, and her nipples were clearly visible through the ethereal material. Missy gently traced a fingertip over the tip of one nipple and then the other. Kayla was breathing hard, waiting for more. Her nipples were so hard, they ached. She cried out when Missy pinched one and then pulled on it as she took the other one deep into her mouth. Missy bit on Kayla's nipple, chewing the sheer fabric of the bra and soaking it with her saliva.