Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed Missy back down on the bed and pulled her short skirt off. Kayla lay down on top of Missy and began to rub her wet crotch against Missy's pussy which was still in her panties. They lay locked together like that on the bed, topless, with their legs still in stockings and leggings and their high heels on. Kayla caught a glimpse of it in the mirror opposite the bed.

"Hey, there, our buddy with the hard-on, are you enjoying seeing this?" she asked the doctor, turning her head to see him sitting and watching.

"God, yes. You go, girls. I am really enjoying this."

Kayla rolled off of Missy and stood up. She stood in front of David's chair so that her fragrant pussy was right by his face, and she slowly took off her leggings, taking her time to roll them down her long legs. She slipped out of her shoes for a moment to remove the leggings and then put the sexy heels back on so she was clad only in the high heels and her damp black lace panties. David moaned as he looked at her, and Missy was watching her sexy lover put on a show for their guest. Kayla reached down and slipped her hand into David's pocket, wiggling her fingers around to feel him.

"Mmmm," she purred. "That is one hard cock." She then pressed her panty-clad pussy into David's face, and he stuck out his tongue and took a lick of the saturated panties. He licked around the leg openings and chewed on her panties for a moment before reaching up and pushing them aside. His tongue was wildly licking her slick slit, and Kayla grabbed his head and moaned.

Missy was feeling a little jealous about sharing Kayla, but mostly, she was incredibly turned on to watch her sexy lover playing with the handsome doctor. She put a finger inside her panties and touched her wet pussy while she watched Kayla and David. David was grabbing Kayla's panties and pulling them down her legs. Kayla stepped out of the panties and her shoes. David's hands cupped her ass cheeks as he licked and sucked hungrily at her pussy. Then he reached up and closed his hands around her round breasts, squeezing her nipples between his fingers.

Kayla was very turned on, and she hoped Missy was enjoying her display. It felt so good to have the attractive man lick her pussy in front of her pretty lover, and as she thought of that she began to climax. "Oh, God, David, I'm cumming. Missy, watch me cum," she cried. David continued to lick and suck her, and when he put a finger in her soaking wet hole and pumped it in and out, she exploded. "AHHHHH," she cried as her legs tensed and a climax tore through her. Clear shiny juices dripped from her and onto David's hand as the waves rippled through her.

Missy had stood up and walked over to Kayla's side when she had first cried out, and Missy began to climax as she watched Kayla, her own fingers stroking her wet slit and bringing her to orgasm as her lover played with a man in front of her. Kayla gave Missy a sweet, sensuous kiss on the lips.

"Mmmm," David said. "I have beautiful blondes cumming all around me. What more can a man ask for?"

Kayla reached for David's hands and pulled him up from the chair.

"I can think of one thing," she said with a sly gleam in her eye. She reached down and started opening David's belt. She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them down. She was staring at the outline of his enormous erection in his gray boxer briefs. Kayla touched the wet fabric and rubbed it over the head of his cock sliding it back and forth over the wet, slippery head. She then grasped his waistband and pulled down the boxer briefs. All three of them moaned when his cock was released.

"I'm going to take care of our friend here, Missy, but why don't you touch his hard cock for a minute." Kayla commanded as she gently pushed David backwards to sit on the edge of the bed.

Missy walked over, fascinated, and knelt down by the foot of the bed. She reached out and tentatively touched the head, rubbing her thumb over the slippery surface. David moaned. Missy closed her hand around the shaft and ran her hand up and down its hard, velvety surface.

Kayla knelt beside her and put her hand around him as well. The doctor had a beautiful cock. It was long and thick with a nicely shaped head. His entire pubic region was shaved smooth, and Kayla thought that it was a very enticing cock to suck. She knew Missy had never seen this before, and she was excited to be sharing it with her. She didn't think Missy would want to suck it, though. Kayla would take care of that.

"Watch me suck his cock, Miss," Kayla said. "Teaching you to suck a cock is what brought us together. Now you'll get to see me do it for real."

The beautiful, golden-haired girl knelt down between the doctor's legs and sticking out her tongue, she licked the head. He moaned. Kayla grasped the shaft in her hand as she licked the head again. Then her lips closed around the dripping head, and she sucked it with relish. After working on the head and running her tongue around the base of it, she began to suck the shaft, taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth. Kayla looked to the side and saw Melissa's pretty face, her eyes glued to Kayla. She grew more excited when she saw her lover watching her, and she closed her hand around the bottom of the shaft and sucked the cock up and down over and over.

Missy reached out and touched his tight balls as she watched Kayla lick and suck the doctor. She decided that watching Kayla suck a cock was incredibly sexy. Kayla was running her tongue up and down the shaft following her mouth with her hand. She took the head into her mouth again licking and sucking. David reached down and touched her hair. Kayla sucked hungrily at the cock. She could feel his excitement building. She continued to suck, applying pressure with her lips and tongue as she worked her mouth up and down the thick rod. Kayla felt David tense, and then she felt his cock throbbing under her tongue. A blast of hot cum hit her tongue and dripped out of the corner of her mouth. "UHHHHH," David moaned as he climaxed in Kayla's sucking mouth. Kayla opened her lips and let the thick, white cream drip out and down her chin. She grasped the cock and removed her mouth, continuing to pump it with her hand. David sprayed her face with a blast of cum and then another, before he sighed deeply and leaned back on the bed.

Kayla turned to Missy and grasped her in a tight embrace. "Kiss my cum-covered lips, Missy," she directed her lover. Missy obliged, pressing her mouth to Kayla's sticky lips and taking some of the sticky liquid into her own mouth. David watched the two gorgeous girls kiss as he quickly reassembled his clothing. Kayla and Missy were standing now, kissing hungrily as their hands grasped each other's bottoms.

David looked at them and when they pulled apart, he leaned in and gave each girl a quick kiss on the lips.

"If she eats pussy half as well as she sucks cock, you are a lucky girl, Missy," the doctor said.

Missy smiled at Kayla. "She most certainly does," Missy replied.

"I figured," he said with a laugh. "I'm going to let you ladies get on with your evening. I'm going to leave you my card and maybe if you're in town again, we can hook up."

Kayla smiled at him. "Good night and thank you," she said.

"I definitely need to be the one thanking you," the doctor replied, and he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"Alone at last," Kayla whispered into Missy's ear. "I have more plans for you, Sweetheart," she said. "Come with me, Miss."

Kayla took Missy's hand in hers and pulled Missy along with her to the bathroom. Kayla turned on the hot water in the big, walk-in shower and then knelt down and kissed each of Missy's thighs as she rolled the stockings down her shapely legs. She then slipped off each of Missy's shoes and pulled her stockings over her feet. Standing in just her panties now, Missy moaned as her naked lover removed them with one swift movement of her hand.

Kayla took Missy's hand and led her into the shower. They both moaned as the warm water hit them, and they pressed their wet, naked bodies together and kissed passionately. Their hand traveled down each other's backs and over each other's rounded bottoms, and Missy grabbed Kayla's ass cheeks and pressed her hard against her own aching pussy.

"Mmm, that feels good, Miss," Kayla murmured, but she shortly thereafter pulled away and grabbing the soap, began to lather her lover's curvy body. Missy took the soap from Kayla and lathered her own hands and began to wash Kayla, gently gliding her soapy hands over Kayla's glistening, wet skin. Kayla took the shampoo and poured some into her hand and began to massage it into Missy's wet, blonde hair.

"Mmmm, Kayla. I love to have my hair washed."

Kayla massaged the shampoo into Missy's wet tresses and then gently pushed her under the spray of water to rinse her hair.

"Oh, don't stop," Missy begged.

"We need to get out of this shower and get on with my other plans," Kayla answered, pouring some shampoo onto her own head. "Help me get all this sticky hairspray out," Kayla said. Missy kissed Kayla as she massaged the shampoo through the long, honey-colored curls. Kayla moaned. It felt so good to be wet and naked with Missy, kissing while she massaged her head. Kayla's pussy was aching and her nipples were rock-hard and elongated and looked so sexy with the water rushing off of them.

Finally, the ladies had lathered themselves enough and were out of the shower and clad in thick, white Turkish towels. Kayla had spread another towel on the bed, and she told Melissa to lie down on it. Kayla went into the bathroom and returned with a few things she had taken from her suitcase. She had a razor in one hand, a can of foaming shave gel tucked under her arm, and a plastic bowl filled with warm water.

"I know you have yourself trimmed all neatly, Miss, but I think it's time to get you shaved completely clean like me. And then I'm going to give you the pussy eating of your dreams."

Missy's eyes grew wide and almost fearful, but Kayla reassured her. "I'll be real careful, and it won't hurt, I promise. You will love how liberated you feel without hair, and you will love my tongue on your bare flesh."

Missy relaxed and tingled with excitement from Kayla's words. She spread her thighs as Kayla unwrapped her from the towel and put some warm water on her pubic mound. She followed with a lathering of shave gel and began to gently glide the razor over the creamy mound. The razor cut a neat path in the white foamy gel and hair, and with each stroke, Missy's flesh was bare and exposed. Kayla carefully rinsed the razor and got more warm water when it was needed. She used a white, terry hand towel to gently wipe the extra shave gel and hair from Missy.

Missy was becoming more and more excited from what Kayla was doing to her. Her pussy, which was already aching with need, was growing more excited as Kayla touched it and spread it and stroked it with the razor. Kayla was thrilled to be the one exposing Missy's sweet, pink flesh like this. She blew warm air onto the almost-shaved pussy and felt Missy shiver.

"Mmm, Kayla, that feels so good. Here you go again with more lessons for the teacher. First, it was how to tease a man uncontrollably, then how to satisfy him by sucking his cock until he exploded in your mouth, and now it's how to shave my pussy."

"I hope you've learned your lessons," Kayla replied as she continued to stroke the razor over Missy's soft flesh.

"Done," she said finally, wiping the last of the shave gel and hair from Missy and taking the things into the bathroom. She came back and knelt between Missy's spread thighs and blew air onto the freshly shaved pussy. Missy shivered again.

Kayla gently flicked her tongue over the soft, bare flesh, teasing the outer lips and moving the tip of her tongue in a circle around the whole outside of the pussy. She teased Missy like this for a few minutes, and the voluptuous blonde was writhing and moaning.

"Oh, God, Kayla----I'm so turned on, and it felt so good when you were shaving me. I need..."

Kayla didn't let her finish. She dove into the pink, moist pussy with relish. Her tongue was everywhere, stroking the flesh delectably.

"Is this what you need?" she asked.

"Yessss!!! Don't stop!" Missy cried. Kayla lowered her mouth again and stuck her tongue deep into Missy's hole. She pulled juices from the hole and dragged her tongue up over the pussy again and again, soaking it with Missy's wetness and her saliva.

"God, that feels so good! Why didn't you shave me sooner? Oh, God, Kayla, I need to cum so badly. Help me, pleeeease!"

Kayla licked furiously at the shaved, pink flesh. She buried her nose in Missy's clit while her tongue slipped inside to pull out more juice. Then she licked it up and down again and again, and when she sucked the throbbing clit into her mouth it was all over for Missy.

"AHHHHH! YES! YES! I'm cumming, Kayla!!!!!" Missy cried as her body began to tense and shake beneath Kayla's mouth. Kayla kept her mouth on Missy as the shattering climax rolled through her, and before she even quieted, the mouth on her bare flesh drove her to a second climax that was even more intense. "AHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed and then finally lay still, breathing hard.

"God that was so sexy, Missy! You came so hard; I think I've exhausted you. But if I climb on your face, do you think you can eat me to orgasm? I really need to cum now." Kayla said this into Missy's ear, brushing a damp strand of hair away from her forehead.

Missy nodded with a weak smile, and Kayla straddled her. She had taken off her towel while she was shaving Missy, and she lowered her soaking wet pussy onto Missy's face and rubbed it gently over Missy's nose and lips.

"Mmm, I love fucking your face, Missy." Missy's response was to stick out her tongue and flick it over Kayla while Kayla moved on top of her. Kayla was dripping wet as always and long, clear strands of juice landed on Missy's tongue. She swallowed every one. As she licked the wet, fragrant pussy that was sliding over her mouth, she reached up and gently inserted a finger into Kayla's asshole which she pumped up and down.

"UHHHHH, AHHHHH," Kayla groaned. She was so close to cumming, and the finger in her bottom brought her over the edge. "God, Missy! Fuck meeeee!!!" she screamed as a powerful climax engulfed her entire body. Wave after wave of sensation hit her and her juices gushed out, hitting Missy on the nose and mouth. Missy swallowed Kayla's sweet fluids and continued to lick the slit and pump her finger in the asshole. Kayla screamed again and climaxed continuously, gushing fluid again into Missy's sucking mouth.

Finally, she rolled off Missy and lay down beside her. Missy pulled up the covers and pulled Kayla to her, pressing her big, soft breasts into Kayla's back, feeling Kayla's soft ass cheeks against her newly shaved pussy. "I love you," she whispered. "I love you, too," Kayla whispered back, and they were asleep in seconds, exhausted by their escapades of the evening.

Chapter Six

Kayla opened one pretty green eye and took in her surroundings. Voluptuous, naked Missy lay beside her, sprawled on her back with her huge breasts exposed. Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing, and Kayla stared at them, mesmerized for a moment. Missy's pretty face was peaceful in her sleep, her pale blonde hair tousled and fanning out on the white pillowcase. God, she means so much to me, Kayla thought to herself as she padded into the bathroom to freshen up.

Kayla returned to the bed and climbed in beside her naked lover and kissed her gently on the lips. Missy moaned quietly in her sleep. Kayla brushed some light kisses on Melissa's forehead, eyelids, cheeks, and lips. She blew gently in the sleeping blonde's ear and then licked her ear. Kayla's tongue traveled around Missy's ear before plunging inside.

"Mmmm," Missy murmured opening her pretty blue eyes and smiling an intimate smile at her lover.

"Here, I have two things for you, Miss," Kayla said. "Tylenol for the martini headache---I took mine already, and a mint." Missy took the pills and the water Kayla handed her from the night stand and when she was done with them she stuck out her tongue and let Kayla place the mint on the center of her tongue. They gazed deeply into each other's eyes when this took place, and each girl experienced a jolt of lust.

"I ordered room service, and it will be here in about a half an hour. In the meantime, I have something else I want to eat," Kayla murmured. Missy looked at her quizzically, but Kayla was on top of her in an instant, kissing her deeply and fully. Missy let her tongue meet Kayla's and she moaned with desire as Kayla began to kiss down her body. Missy could feel the ends of Kayla's golden hair as she traced a path over Missy with her tongue and long, polished fingernails.

Kayla was just above Missy's pubic mound now, and Missy wriggled her hips in anticipation. "OHHHHH," she cried as Kayla let her tongue trace a path all around the newly-shaved pussy.

"God, Kayla, this is the best! Who knew how much better it feels without hair?"

"Well, I did, for one," Kayla replied, but then she let her tongue do the talking as she caressed Missy's pussy with it, over and over. She plunged her tongue into the rose bud asshole and Missy lifted her hips off the bed, wanting more of Kayla's tongue. Kayla plunged her tongue in as far as she could and licked and sucked at the small puckered hole. This was making Missy crazy, and she was twisting and writhing on the bed.

When Kayla moved her tongue to Missy's wet, pink slit and moved it up and down fast, Missy could feel the climax starting.

"Ohhh, Kaaayyllaa!!!" she cried as she rolled and pitched like an ocean wave in the throes of her climax.

Afterwards, Melissa's pretty face was flushed, and she reached her arms out to Kayla. Kayla crawled into Missy's arms and kissed her, giving her a taste of her own pussy. Missy stroked Kayla's breasts with her fingertips, squeezing and pinching the long, hard nipples. She stroked down Kayla's lithe body and found her wet pussy. She began to stroke her fingers up and down the wet slit. Kayla spread her legs wide. Missy's fingers stroked from the clit to the dripping hole, and then she dragged them slowly back up. Kayla was so turned on that it took her only a few minutes to reach orgasm.

"I'm cuummminggg!! Missy!" Kayla cried out as her body convulsed beneath Missy's delicious stroking fingers. As always, Kayla's slick, shiny juices gushed out and dripped down Missy's hand. Missy brought her hand up to her mouth and licked some of the juices from her fingers. She then brought her wet fingers to Kayla's mouth and Kayla licked her own pussy juice from Missy's fingers, staring deep into her lover's blue eyes while she licked her coated fingers.

"Mmmm, that was good, but I'm starved. I hope room service gets here soon," Kayla said.

Room service arrived a few minutes later, and a young waiter wheeled the cart into their room. Kayla and Missy were dressed in silky robes, and Missy handed him a tip while Kayla began to place the food on the table in the room.

Missy closed the door behind the waiter and joined Kayla at the table. She looked hungrily at the omelets, muffins, fruit, orange juice, and coffee that Kayla had ordered.

"Kayla, I'm starving. Sex is one great way to work up an appetite," Missy said, sitting down and pouring a glass of juice.

Kayla was taking a bite from a muffin with a big, golden crown. "That waiter was cute. I wonder what he thought about seeing us in robes with the room smelling like pussy," Kayla pondered.

Missy chuckled. "I can't believe how your mind works! I would have never thought of that. I'm glad all that sexual energy is directed at me even though I did really enjoy watching you suck a cock," she said to Kayla. Kayla responded by touching Missy's leg with her bare foot and stroking it up her leg until her toes touched Missy's thigh. Missy reached down and caressed Kayla's foot.