Lessons Learned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was working on his beautiful cock, I could hear Shane moan, "Ohhhhhhhhh Baby, that feels so good. Don't stop." he said.

I knew then he was almost there. His body quaked for release and I wouldn't let him. I backed off and rubbed his peehole slightly to control his arousal. I had full control over his dick. He didn't cum unless I made it happen.

"I see what you're doing. Control this dick baby!" he growled.

I smiled and took him back in my mouth. I let his dick fall from my mouth and stroked more of the moisture I left from my mouth into his shaft. I took a hold of his base, spat on the tip and took his whole dick in my mouth for a few quick thrusts with my throat. I gagged a little; but I didn't mind. The taste of his beautiful cock was more important. I couldn't get enough. I stopped sucking him long enough to lift his dick up and take his balls into my mouth. I brought my hands back to his shaft.; and as I stroked him I also licked and suckled his balls.

"Shit baby, you're going to make me cum!!" He exclaimed.

I returned my mouth back to his cock and took him into my throat inch by inch. I relaxed my jaw and allowed his dick to expand at the back of my throat.. He put his hand on the back of my head and moved it to his own rhythm. I gave him total control. I allowed him to feed me his cock. His dick began to pulsate down my throat. I backed up a little and began to suck and stroke his cock faster and faster. His whole body began to shake.

"I'm about to cum Baby!!"

After hearing this I began to suckle him faster. Shane began to tense up and before I knew it spurt after spurt of his cum began to wash down my throat.

"Awwwww FUCK, SHIT, I'M CUMMING BABY!!" Shane yelled.

After awhile, his orgasm finally subsided and his semi-hard dick fell from my mouth.

"Damn Baby, that was amazing!" He replied breathily.

I licked my lips and replied, "Well thank you. I do what I can!"

Shane chuckled at this. "You want to come over tonight?" He asked.

I smiled at him. " More then anything."

"Good. Let's go!"

We got dressed, he turned out the lights and we walked out his office hand in hand.

*

CopyrightÓ BBWLove 8369 June 2009

Revised 2010

12