Sarayu Aunty Ch. 01

Story Info
I meet my friend's stunning mom.
9.2k words
4
54k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vizmaster
vizmaster
120 Followers

Disclaimer - This story does not include any sexual acts involving people under the age of 18.

*

To say that I was smitten at first sight is an understatement. Sanjay and I had never been close per se - our acquaintance at school had mostly been limited to a few hellos and waves of the hand. The fact that I had joined only in the 11th grade following an inter-city move by my family, meant that my school friends were somewhat few and limited.

It was shortly after my eighteenth birthday that I had begun a rollicking affair with Rishi's mom - Neena aunty. Rishi had caught us one day and since then our friendship (had for obvious reasons) really cooled down - he had been my one "close" friend at the school till then. More on this topic later, but Rishi never outed on us and Neena and I continued our dalliance with Rish's complicit silence to back us up and to provide us an excellent alibi.

While Neena and I enjoyed our lovemaking sessions immensely, there were logistical challenges that made our meetings fewer than I would have liked them to be. For one, her husband would often be home on evenings and weekends and Rishi's brother would show up suddenly on breaks from his college. The net result was that I remained perennially hot and aroused. After each session with Neena, I would regret that we hadn't more time and would spend the intervening days wanking off. I had several fantasies on Neena and other women I was either acquainted with - the hormonal teenager in me was barely in control at this time.

When younger and living in Chennai, I had (like many youngsters of my generation) been trained in Carnatic classical music. I had progressed reasonably well in that arena, having won a few vocal competitions in my age group. If I had never moved from Chennai to Delhi after my tenth, it was quite possible that my life and career could have taken quite a different turn. It was in my second year at Delhi that news of my musical leanings somehow got through to Mr D'Mello. In the convent school that I had joined in Delhi, he was the coordinator for participation in the inter-school cultural competitions that used to occur through the year. He met me in the school corridor one day and called me to his office. He wanted to know if I would be willing to participate in the next major event coming up - important for the school and all that public school stuff. We discussed back and forth - I was hesitant as Carnatic music was somewhat alien to the Delhi student crowd - and I felt that I would be more a drag on the chances of the school gaining anything by my participation. In later years, this incident with the culturals was going to have much more significant impact on my than I could have ever imagined - but that is for a whole another story.

Eventually Mr. D'Mello prevailed and that is how I became acquainted with Sanjay. He was from the South - Karnataka, but had spent all his life in Delhi - so essentially more a "northie" type in his outlook and behavior. He was in the dramatics team and lived fairly close to my residence. As we both had to stay back after school for practice sessions, we ended up taking the same DTC bus back in the evenings once those sessions concluded each day and became better acquainted with each other. It was on one such evening that I first went over to his place. We had been discussing books and TV. The "Yes Minister" series was all the rage in India at the time, and he had the book version which he offered to lend me.

I learned that Sanjay's dad was in the Civil Service. They lived in a colony of Government allocated quarters - individual houses, bungalow style with a nice big garden area. As we reached his house, Sanjay rang the doorbell and that was when I first saw his mother. I am glad Sanjay had his back to me else he would have seen my jaw drop as I ogled at the absolutely stunning looking lady who opened the door. As he introduced me to her, I could immediately make out that she had sensed my fairly naked leer (probably the best way to describe it). First there was a brief expression of surprise and after that something that I can only call as a flirtatious smile as she welcomed me in.

Her name, I later learnt, was Sarayu - fairly unusual. She had wonderfully freckled cheeks, pouty lips with a thick coating of lipstick , a large bindi, light make up, a small nose ring and an incredibly beautiful face - the type you'd want to kiss and lick all day and all night. She was of small build and height, blessed a with large bosom and was impeccably dressed in a dark blue chiffon sari that clung to her body, revealing all the curves but yet showing very little skin. She obviously took good care of herself.

I couldn't help but allow my eyes to keep lingering in her direction as I sat down in the living room while Sanjay went in to change and to get me the book. I was a bit embarrassed at my earlier "in-your-face" ogle and trying not make my glances too obvious. As I waited, Sarayu aunty came by and sat on the sofa in front of me. She seemed friendly enough. There were the inevitable questions posed - which section in the school, what group, my plans for post-school, my parents, where I lived etc etc. As I answered, i couldn't but help glance all over her body, trying to drink in every bit of what I could see, without making a complete fool of myself in the way I stared. On top of this, I knew my erection had come to a full, thus forcing me to keep my hands across my lap to hide the obvious tentpole. Things became a bit easier after Sanjay came in bringing along the book.

As I made to leave, she shushed me back to sit. She was preparing some food for Sanjay and insisted that I have some too since I would be equally hungry. I made a completely insincere refusal and then was "persuaded" to partake in the fare.

I was simply excited that I was so close to such an attractive woman - she was everything I fantasized about at that age - older, married, in her forties, significantly better looking than any of my earlier partners. The term "MILF" didn't exist back then - but would fit her perfectly. Her body was in much better condition than Neena's with barely a hint of that belly curve that many women of her age possessed. But over and above all that, there was something about her that just shouted sensualness. Every time I glanced up at her, I could see her eyes looking back at me with an expression I couldn't fathom. I was telling myself what an idiot I had been not to make friends with Sanjay much earlier - all that time wasted.

That flirtatious look I mentioned earlier - I could sense it as we made small talk. My earlier lovers, including Neena aunty, were more staid and predictable - moms and aunties who you needed to proceed slowly and carefully with, hoping to ignite a spark that eventually bought you closer to them. The initial interest had all been from my side before it became mutual.

With Sarayu aunty, I felt the opposite. Even though nothing had happened in the very short time since we met, I felt like she was the one trying to probe my feelings and my interest in her - as if I was the prey and she the hunter. Much later, when we talked and reminisced about this first meeting - she admitted that she had been caught off-guard by my open stare and admiration and felt the instinctive need to respond. She had never strayed during her marriage but had been the target of several passes and crude hints by males at various points of time. She was taken aback at the fact that a young boy, the same age as Sanjay, was so openly ogling at her - but she had found it both flattering and somewhat amusing. She didn't remember trying to be openly flirtatious at all - but admitted that possibly some inner feelings expressed themselves in a subconscious manner. She did state that she found me smart and good looking and knew I was undressing her with my eyes all through that meet up.

Getting to the food - Maggi noodles it was - and they tasted delicious as they usually do. As I downed the last spoonful, Sarayu aunty walked into the kitchen and came back holding a small box of motichoor laddus - amongst the handful of North Indian sweets that I had taken to. She took one piece and placed it on Sanjay's mouth, feeding him with a motherly look of affection. She was standing right next to me and I could smell a musky but pleasant odor coming from the fabric of her sari. As she fed him, she took a second piece and offered it up to feed me - just as she had done to her son. I was a little taken aback - it was not an uncommon practice to do this - but usually it was done with close family or friends - not with someone you met less than 30 minutes ago. A more than friendly gesture I felt. I didn't refuse and felt her fingers against my mouth as she pressed the laddu in. I moaned a small "mmm" in appreciation of the taste of the laddu. I could sense Sarayu aunty gazing down at me, her hand still mid-air and close to me. Sanjay had just then gotten up to wash his hands. I could see a few small pieces of the laddu were still stuck to her fingers. I'm not sure what came over me then - In a completely impulsive move, I moved my head towards her hand, grasped it in mine and slowly sucked in the tips of her fingers one by one into my mouth, licking the remaining pieces of the laddu clean.

It was only a second or two later that I realized what I had done. I looked up and thankfully Sanjay's back was to us - he hadn't seen anything. As I turned sideways to Sarayu aunty, I could see that her first reaction had been the same - to see whether Sanjay had noticed or not and I could see the relief on her face just as it probably was on mine. She turned back to look at me - her face was expressionless by then. She didn't say anything but simply turned around and walked back to the kitchen. I was in bit of shock at my own action. I felt a certain amount of fear - in terms of a "what if" and some amount of relief that I was still in one piece and no damage (yet) had been caused. I decided it was best to leave immediately. I would hopefully find other ways to be in proximity to this lovely lady, but may have pushed it a bit too far on day one.

Sanjay and I chitchatted for a few minutes as I headed to the door when the bell rang. It was his father. Just as I was smitten by Sarayu aunty at first sight, it was completely opposite with her husband. I couldn't believe that a beauty like Sarayu aunty was wedded to husband like this. There was just a teeny-weeny possibility that he looked better in his young age. But right then all I could see was a short, balding man with a pencil moustache and prominent pot-belly giving him an ungainly shape. He must definitely have been brainy to make the cut for the Civil Service and that was probably how he landed someone like Sarayu aunty. He seemed a nice, affable type though. I went through the same Q&A routine with him as I had done just a little bit earlier with his wife. Sarayu aunty joined us too at this point.

As we wrapped up the few initial niceties, I made a move to leave when uncle made the courtesy query to ask if I had eaten anything - as he knew we had returned late from school. I replied with a yes and thanked Sarayu aunty for the same. Sanjay interjected and said that we also had the laddus as an extra treat. As I added an "absolutely delicious" to Sanjay's comment, I saw Sarayu aunty's eyes flash at me for a moment, her face reddening a little. I realized in hindsight that I could have been referring to either the laddu or to her fingers - another knock against me that day.

Deciding that retreat was the better part of valour, I said my goodbyes and exited wondering how and when I would next meet with Sarayu aunty again. Sanjay's house was not too far from mine and as I walked the distance, my mind was awash with images of Sarayu aunty, her face, her body, the lick I had given her fingers and I couldn't wait to get home. I knew my mother would be back late and I had the house all to myself. I was pretty sure I was going to be wanking off all evening with Sarayu aunty as the subject of my fantasies.

As I went in and changed, the phone rang. Those days we had just those ugly black colored manual dial phones - to be supplied only by the government phone company. You couldn't buy your own instrument. The phone itself was fixed to one place - no cordless provision It was therefore usually placed in some central location to make it accessible to anyone in the house. On the down side, it meant very little privacy. I waited and picked up the phone after disconnecting two incoming rings. I knew it was Neena aunty. We had established a fairly simple code of rings and disconnects to see if it was safe to talk to each other on the phone. With the music practice now taking a lot of after-school time, I had barely seen her in the previous days.

Whenever we had the privacy to talk on the phone, Neena aunty and i would indulge in fairly raunchy conversations. Often it would be me telling her what all I wanted to do with her body. We would talk about some wild, improbable fantasies and occasionally get each other off on the phone. At other times, we'd revisit past encounters, especially the ones that had involved some significant element of risk. Much of our vocabulary was borrowed and learnt from the various paperback English novels that were the fad of the day - Sidney Sheldon, Jonathan Black, the sex scenes in the Godfather books etc. etc. As time passed and we became more intimate with each other, words like "fuck", "coming", "eating" became part of our conversational speech when in private.

As soon as I picked up the phone, Neena's first query was where had I been and why I hadn't picked up the phone earlier. I explained to her that I had dropped by another student's house before coming home. When she asked who it was, I mentioned Sanjay's name. She recognized him instantly. Turned out he had an elder brother, also a school alum who had passed out of school a year ago and whom she had taught. She also asked me if I had by any chance met his dad. I replied with a yes. She surprised me by saying that Sanjay's dad had ogled at her like a lech during the parent teacher meetings. She was softly laughing when she said this.

"That short, bald, ugly uncle - he thought he had a chance with you?" - I exclaimed over the phone.

Neena continued to laugh as she described his actions, speech etc. on the few occasions they had met.

"His wife, Sanjay's mom - though - she is very good looking, or at least she used to be."

I hesitated a few seconds before responding with "Oh! I barely saw her. She was busy in the kitchen."

"Yes yes, always wondered how someone like him landed up with someone like her."

I felt the exact same way, but decided it may not be best to disclose any of this to Neena just yet. I knew she had gotten a bit possessive towards me in the last few months and I figured it was best not to pass compliments on another woman just yet. As the conversation continued, we fell into the usual sexual banter of what we would do to another if we could. I was already heavily aroused and hard after meeting Sarayu earlier that evening. The conversation on the phone just served to further inflame my lustful thoughts.

As Neena and I continued to chat, my mind was full with mages of making love to Sarayu, loving her inner thighs, eating her to orgasm after orgasm, making out with her on a sofa etc etc. It was my first experience of fantasizing about one woman while engaging with another. Surprisingly, Neena never entered my thoughts that time. It was all about Sarayu aunty. That husband surely didn't deserve a woman like her - Sarayu needed to be pleasured and rogered all through the day and all through the night and only by me, no one else. I slipped off the buttons of my trousers and slipped my hand to start stroking my cock. As the conversation with Neena got hotter and hotter, Sarayu's face and body dominated my mind and eventually I came with a louder than usual groan. Even Neena was surprised at the sounds she heard over the phone as I ejaculated into my undies and prompted her to comment on it.

"Oh, my - looks like this one was special!"

As I relaxed back on the chair, my immediate urges satisfied, I asked her about when we could meet next. That was what she had been trying to reach me about. Her husband was off to work on Saturday, Rishi at a tuition class and Ritu (her elder son) not having any plans for a visit. This meant we would have much of the day together - with or without Rishi. I told her I'd be there in the morning itself. It had been eight days since Neena and I had had any alone-time together and I was looking forward to some delicious moments with her again.

I told her I had to disconnect in order to clean up and hung up the phone. My undies were a wet mess - I had cum a lot more than I normally did - I put it down to extreme arousal and to the magic of Sarayu aunty. After a quick shower and change of dress, I headed downstairs to see if anything worthwhile was on TV. We had only one channel to watch those days - Doordarshan - and the programs were mostly pretty bad with the occasional foreign tv serial or a sports program coming in to break the monotony. The early evening news program was on - the anchor was the extremely pretty Avinash Kaur - another object of my youthful fantasies. As soon as I saw her face, I got reminded of Sarayu again and felt my arousal coming back. The rest of the evening was spent fantasizing about Sarayu aunty, then Neena and then the both of them together, with Avinash Kaur and all possible combinations of the three ladies.

It was past eight in the evening when my mother returned - looking tired. I eyed her silently, taking in her tall, well rounded figure - her full breasts clearly outlined against the thin fabric of her sari. I knew it was just the second day of her monthly periods - which meant her mood could turn bad suddenly. I figured it best to keep low, have a quick dinner and head back to my room. That night, before I slept, I had another long and pleasurable self-gratification session. The crux of my (improbable) fantasy was of making love to Sarayu over and over again in her house, while her family went around their business around us, completely oblivious to what the two of us were doing. I imagined Sarayu making loud sighs and throaty moans of pleasure as I fingered, licked and fucked her multiple times while my erection magically reappeared at full strength within just a few minutes of coming inside her.

The next day I had no choice to but have a morning wank of session before heading to school. I did meet up briefly with Sanjay during the lunch break and it served to only remind me of his mother - that stunning beauty whom I lusted after so much after just one brief meeting. Later that evening when we headed back home, during our usual chit-chat, he mentioned that both his parents had gotten a positive impression of me. I suspected this had to with the Q&A sessions that both of them had with me the earlier day.

I often stayed by myself at our home with no guardians or household help. With my father now overseas and my mother taking care of the business in his absence, I pretty much ran our household. Moreover, my mother would frequently travel to the US to be with my dad leaving me alone. It was quite an unusual arrangement but my parents trusted me to manage myself. At that age, I was quite happy to have some personal space. Moreover, this had allowed me to freely enjoy my dalliance with Neena aunty - I had no reason to complain. I was told that when people met me, they often felt that I sounded more mature than my peers possibly because I was just handling a lot more than the average kid my age.

The day after that, a Friday, came and went without notice. I was still fantasizing about Sarayu aunty and all the things we would do together when alone. What I did definitely have to look forward to, was a Saturday romp with Neena. I bumped into Rishi several times during the day and it was a cold hello as usual. There were times when I felt a bit guilty about what had happened and to the loss of friendship - but then I would picture a half-naked Neena aunty pressed against my body with her soft thighs wrapped around my hips - and that would be the end of any regrets.

vizmaster
vizmaster
120 Followers