Lessons of Infidelity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The song on the phonograph ended and another began, this one with a more up-tempo beat and a sexy vocal hook. We three lay there, sprawled on the couch, as Trish recovered from her excitement, listening to the music. The music I was hearing inside my dick and balls was, what are we doing? What have we done? Where will this lead? Is this my payback for fucking another? Is she going to fuck him, right in front of me? Is she going to make me witness her infidelity to me? Is it really infidelity when she's being open and honest with me? There's no lying or treachery here. I'm watching her and we are both into this and I am enjoying it. My prick is stiff as an iron rod.

Then Mike stood up, yanked off his T-shirt, undid his belt, and dropped his pants. As he stepped out of them, I could see his huge erection jutting out above the waistband of his jockey shorts. He turned to face Trish and me, and waited. I knew what he wanted, and so did Trish.

"Go ahead, girl," I said, quietly.

She looked at me with what I took to be a jumble of doubt, excitement, fear, and eagerness. "Are you sure?" she asked. After all, we had been married for fifteen years and she had never been intimate with anyone else in her whole life, until now.

"Yes," I said, though I was as torn by doubt and fear as she was. I trusted Mike. He was my friend. He had become her friend, and she clearly wanted to keep going. Neither of them wanted to stop. I couldn't tell her to stop, because I had cheated on her and now she was evening the score. I guess this was the bargain I had struck with her.

Hesitantly, she stood up and stepped toward him. Obviously unsure of herself, she made a futile effort to straighten out her skirt and blouse. I stood up and stepped close behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight. I kissed her on the neck. She was staring at his erection. So was I. I realized that he was soon going to be shoving that magnificent cock into my wife's vagina.

"Do what you want," I whispered, releasing her, fully aware that for the first time in our marriage she was hungry for sex with somebody else.

"Okay, I will," she said softly. She leaned forward and hooked her fingers into his waistband. Deliberately, she tugged it down. His erection flopped out, aggressively leaping forward. My god, I thought, what a beautiful erection! Big, fat, and arching upward, with a massive plum colored helmet the size of a baby's fist, it demanded attention. The opening at the tip gaped generously. Without touching it, she again pulled on his waistband, but could not make his shorts come down further. She could not take her eyes off his magnificent equipment. Mike chuckled at her struggle to undress him. He assisted her, pulling his shorts down over his knees and finally stepping out of them. Naked in front of us, he hefted his huge stiff prick in one hand. His big balls swung invitingly in their sac below. "Oh my, he's huge," she whispered. I saw her gazing at his handsome cock, pointing crazily at her. She was obviously in awe of its size. She gulped in amazement, and then a sweet little smile crossed her lips. She looked at me and I knew she had decided for sure that she wanted that cock inside her. Then she laughed and hugged me playfully, because she knew I knew what she had been thinking. That's what happens when you live for years with a woman. You know her mind. I knew without a doubt what she was going to do. She was going to take him inside her, and fuck him. In her way, she decided to even the score with me, to make the playing field even. But until just now, I wasn't sure she would go through with it. Now I was sure, and I knew it was hopeless to protest, and I could not say a word.

I stood and shucked off my clothes as Mike had done. My erection had taken control of my thought processes. I couldn't tell if I was more excited because of Trish's arousal, or his excitement, or her fear of this new situation, or my fear of it. All I knew was that we'd started this and now we couldn't stop. My cock was so engorged I was sure it would explode anytime soon. Trish looked at Mike, and then at me, and gurgled, "You are both huge." Then she hugged me, not so playfully this time, but with more passion, pressing her belly and pelvis against me, feeling my heavy erection. Mike stood close and the three of us embraced, again hot and sweaty, hands roaming freely over each other's bodies. I felt her soft hand run down my back and buttocks, and knew her other hand was doing the same to him. I felt her familiar softness with one hand, and felt his muscular back and firm thigh with the other. Then his hand moved down my lower back and squeezed my buttocks. It was very clear to me, to Mike, and to Trish that the three of us were going to have sex, and no one could stop it now.

I stood behind my wife, and watched her reach up and put her arms around Mike's shoulders. I saw him kiss her full on the lips. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close, and I saw him kiss her again but now her mouth opened wide and I knew she was letting him thrust his tongue deep into her throat. Finally she pushed herself away from his embrace, gasping for air. I was standing so close that she backed into me, and almost lost her balance. Instinctinely, I steadied her with my hands on her shoulders. Mike looked at me for a long moment, and then he focused on my wife. She was breathing deeply and her breasts were rising against her blouse. Standing so close behind her I could see them under her blouse, her nipples pressing out impatiently under the delicate fabric. Now I noticed him staring at her breasts, too. For a moment, time stood still. Then I slid my hands off her shoulders and one by one I undid the buttons of her blouse. I pulled the fabric away, uncovering her breasts. Mike saw them heaving with her breathing. I could see her nipples stiffening, pointing straight at him. I thought he was going to take her breasts in his hands, but instead he reached up to her collar and slipped the blouse off her shoulders. It dropped silently to the floor at my feet. Her lovely pert breasts were now completely bared, and she sighed with content as Mike's hands finally cupped them, kneading them and squeezing them. While he played with her breasts, I undid the clasp of her skirt and unzipped the zipper. It fell to the floor, crumpled around her thin ankles.

"Just a moment," she said. Ever the neatnick, she deftly stepped out of the red circle of cloth at her feet, picked it up, folded it, and placed it on the side table under the lamp. She picked up and folded her blouse too. Then she turned to face us, now with only her panties on. In the dim candle light of our living room, her thin pink panties glowed hot against her healthy tan body. Suddenly she seemed hesitant and embarrassed. Instinctively she covered her breasts with her arms. Then her courage returned and she let her arms fall to her sides. She stood before us, big eyes wide open, smiling shyly, ready to continue.

I suddenly remembered how she had stood in front of me fifteen years earlier, dressed only in her panties, her little dimple teasing the edge of her mouth, on the afternoon when I'd popped her cherry. I knew I had been her only lover. She'd been faithful to me, but I was more and more certain that she would soon be taking another man's cock inside her. I knew that she was soon going to be unfaithful to me.

I sat down, breathing hard. Mike sat down. She flopped down between us. I embraced her, and pulled her over so she was lying face up on my lap. I kissed her with urgency, knowing that she was thinking about having sex with Mike. She threw her arms around my shoulders, and draped her legs over Mike's legs. His erection stood straight up between her legs, jerking crazily, batting against the inside of her thighs. My erection was crushed beneath her back. I kissed her breasts fervently, as if I might never get another chance to kiss them, and my hand roamed downward over her smooth belly, as if by habit, reaching for the dewy treasure that had always been mine. Again I was startled to find Mike's hand already pressed firmly into her crotch, and her crotch was sopping wet. He moved his hand away and stoked her legs. He patted her knee and her legs fell open, just like that. Then, without a word, she raised her pelvis up in an unmistakable invitation for me and Mike to remove her soggy panties. I hooked my thumb in her waistband, and slowly slipped them down over her hips, uncovering her ass cheeks. She lifted first one knee and then the other as I slid them down her shapely legs. Her public hair was a juicy dark triangle now in full view.

I tried to pull her panties clear off, but couldn't reach her feet. I said, in a voice that I hardly recognized, "Why don't you help her take them off, Mike?"

She giggled and pointed her feet gracefully as he tugged them off. Now at last she was completely naked. All three of us were naked. Mike's erection was banging back and forth between her thighs. I was wondering what was next. I imagine Mike was wondering the same thing.

Trish answered the question for us. Smooth as a cat, she sat up and moved over to straddle Mike. His erection lay flat against his hard belly as she pressed her wetness onto him. She was greasing his cock with the juice of her cunt. Her cunt lips were clasping that tender bulging ridge on the underside of his cock. His cock was a thing of beauty all by itself, but nestled up in my wife's sopping wet muff, it looked even more beautiful. I could see the head of his penis poking out from under her pubic hair. She saw it too, and smiled, the little dimple teasing the edge of her mouth. Soon, I thought, she's going to kiss him. Those lovely cunt lips of hers are already kissing his dick, just asking for sex. This woman, I thought, this lovely lady who gave me her virginity and stayed faithful to me all these years is about to get fucked by someone else for the first time. Mike is definitely going to fuck her, and all I can do now is watch.

She lowered her lovely heart shaped face to his, staring at his mouth as she came down. In slow motion she brought her lips to his, opening slightly. They locked lips and began a lingering exchange of tongues. Then he started thrusting his erection against her crotch, and her breasts hanging down over him jiggled in response. The bulging helmet of his penis rammed out from under her bush repeatedly, demandingly. I saw it glisten wetly in the candle light. She broke off the kiss and moved herself up on him, covering his knob with the hood of her vulva, and she rocked her pelvis together with his rhythm. I knew she was grinding her clit onto the head of his prick. It's what she loves to do with me. It lights her fire. She often could reach an orgasm that way before making love for real. I moved over closer to them and ran my hand over her soft ass, as if to convince myself that she was actually straddling him, proving to myself that my eyes were telling me the truth. She breathed in sharply as I touched her, and her pelvis bucked. What am I doing, I wondered. I'm only encouraging her to fuck him. I felt her ass tense slightly, and she quickened her pace with shorter, tighter thrusts.

I moved half off the couch, one knee on the floor, to get closer to them, my face so close to her gorgeous ass that I was tempted to kiss it. She has twin dimples in back, just above her ass cheeks. So I kissed her dimples, and let my lips linger on her soft skin, feeling her pelvis bucking beneath my lips. When I kissed her ass again I pressed firmly, burying my mouth and nose in the softness of her buttocks, and I could feel Mike moving beneath her, jostling her, ramming his erection back and forth along her wet cunt lips in an unmistakable prelude to fucking. I looked up and saw her head bobbing gently in response to his pelvic thrusts, nodding, agreeing to the rhythm of this new dance, and her breasts were jiggling too. She was squeaking and moaning with pleasure with her cunt lips mashed against his erection. Her pace quickened and her breathing became ragged. She threw her head back, shuddering. and groaned triumphantly. Then, for several long moments afterward she lay limply over him, her arms draped gratefully around his neck, breathing heavily.

For an instant I imagined that the wild flood sweeping over us had reached its climax. I thought now it would ebb, and we would get dressed and life would return to normal.

Then she raised up and stood on her knees over him, still straddling his well-slicked erection. My heart sank. I knew what was coming next. Quickly, she grasped his huge erection with her left hand, just as she had grasped mine so many times, and deftly slipped it into the entrance of her vagina. Then she began moving up and down, expertly letting his cock head enter her just a bit, pulling it out, then slipping it in again just past the lips of her cunt. She began swooping a little from side to side as she thrust her pelvis forward, dancing the same dance I'd taught her so many years before, when she was a pretty young virgin. Tonight she was spreading the juices of her cunt over the massive head of a new cock, Mike's cock. She was stretching her cunt lips open to accommodate just the huge tip of him inside her, spreading her moisture on his thirsting erection. She had him all slicked up, and now she was just about ready to fuck him.

I will never forget how she looked back over her shoulder at me then. I felt she was saying goodbye to me, that she was telling me she was being swept away on this galloping steed beneath her, unable to dismount and unwilling to rein him in. I saw love and tenderness for me in her eyes, and maybe a little sadness. While her eyes were locked on mine she came down on him, smoothly and steadily, and I saw his erection slide deep into her vagina. As I glanced up at her I saw she was looking straight at me as she took him inside her. Then her eyes fluttered shut, and she groaned. She turned away from me and buried her face in his shoulder. There, I thought, She's fucking him now. His cock is inside in her. It's done.

But it wasn't done. It was just beginning. For a moment the world stopped. Then she started rising and sinking back down on his erection. He started moving too, thrusting up into her. The two of them moved smoothly together, fucking slowly at first but quickly gaining speed and intensity as she rose and fell on his shaft, without faltering or loosing their rhythm. I marveled at how quickly she'd learned to fuck him so expertly. Hypnotized and helpless, at close range I watched her sweet cunt lips hungrily devour his meat. His erection glistened with her juices, and his big balls jiggled as he thrust up into her, over and over again, and she was grunting in response to each thrust. In the light of the nearby candles I could see her pale white ass cheeks starting to blush in rising excitement, burning warm red in the candles' glow.

I stroked her ass as she fucked him, and she cried out to me, briefly looking back at me over her shoulder, acknowledging my presence for the first time since she had taken him inside her, and she responded to my strokes with sighs of pleasure. The softness of her skin, the lovely shape of her bottom, the bounce and jiggle as she moved felt so familiar and yet I knew it was so utterly different. My hands brushed over his hands. He was holding her hips firmly, just as I always do, and his fingers were digging into the sweet soft flesh of her buttocks. I pressed on her ass cheeks as she rode him, as if encouraging her to take him in deeper and deeper with each stroke, just as I would have done if she were riding me. I felt her cheeks move demandingly with each down stroke as she fucked him, and I felt her flesh tremble as his hammer struck at the depth of each stroke.

I wondered whether Mike's cock felt different from mine inside her. I tried to imagine what she must be feeling. Mike was so big that I was pretty sure he was plunging in all the way up to her belly button. Now she danced above him, sucking him into her with swooping pelvic thrusts that flowed up her belly into her chest, and her breasts swayed and jiggled with each thrust. I sat back and thought, my god, she is so beautiful. What is she thinking now?

"Oh god, Mike, you feel so good inside me!" she gushed. "You're in so deep! Oh, my! Oh! You're stretching me! Oh, god!"

Now she was fucking him with abandon, moaning, eyes closed, head bobbing wildly. I got down on both knees and moved behind her, drawn closer by curiosity and dread, so close I could hear the smacking little sounds of their fucking and smell the rank musty scent of cunt juice and sweat. On her upstrokes I could see her rosebud anus winking at me. Tentatively, driven by equal amounts of horror and fascination, I reached out and grasped the base of his prick as he fucked her. My fingers sloshed in the wetness of her flowing cunt juices. She rarely got that wet for me. I cupped his balls with one hand and squeezed them gently, milking them. I realized with horror and fascination that I was urging him to explode and spatter his semen into her hungry vagina. I wanted this and I dreaded it. Get it over with, I thought. Part of me wanted this to end soon, and part was transfixed at the sight of Mike fucking my wife right before my eyes. A big, beautiful cock and balls, fucking her gorgeous heart shaped ass, right in front of me, was my recurring fear and fantasy, right from the start of our relationship. Whenever I needed a spur to carry me over into orgasm, I fantasized about what my wife would look like fucking someone else, someone who could fuck her deeper and longer and harder than I could. Now here in front of me, it was happening for real. It was what I had feared when Trish had confronted me. Her ass cheeks were jiggling obscenely with the impacts of his cock. Shock waves were running up her ass to the twin dimples above her crack. He was fucking her like I'd dreamed about fucking her when she had been my willing virgin lover. This vision seared itself into my brain.

Both Mike and Trish were now moaning with excitement. Now instead of rising and falling on his tree trunk of a cock she started grinding her hungry pelvis into his, keeping his erection fully buried inside her. As she thrust forward her ass cheeks squeezed together, but on her backstrokes her pelvis lifted and I could see her anal rosebud. I put my wet fingertip on her rosebud and slipped it into her. I knew this would spur her into frenzy, and she squealed with delight. Through the thin membrane between her rectum and vagina I could feel his rippling erection driving into her. She arched her back and rose up, holding herself still for a moment, with his cock still stuffed halfway into her cunt. I knew why she had paused. She was waiting for me. I responded by pushing my finger in all the way into her rectum. She groaned in appreciation. Then she sank down onto him again, impaling herself on his spear, swallowing his cock into her cunt and keeping it deep inside her. She rode him, fucking him, clenching his penis with her cunt lips and squeezing my finger in her ass with her sphincter muscles. Her body began moving like a belly dancer over him, hungrily sucking him up into her body with each thrust of her pelvis. Then I felt her sphincter fluttering and spasming on my finger. "Oh, oh, ohhh, oh god, oh god, oh sweet Jesus, ohhhhh!" she cried, and her whole body began shaking with wave after wave of a tremendous orgasm. Her cries of ecstasy tore at my heart.

I cupped his balls again and squeezed them, pleading with him to spurt his semen into her soon, and put me out of my agony. I fingerfucked her ass in rhythm with his prick lunging into her vagina. Trish was moaning excitedly, signaling yet another orgasm sweeping over her. Soon I felt his balls squirm and his scrotum tighten. Through her rectum I felt his penis jerk and throb inside her and I knew he was coming now, I could feel him ejaculating deep inside my wife's vagina, spasm after spasm of cum pumping into her, and I heard him yell as she gasped again and again ecstatically. Finally their orgasm ebbed and she stopped convulsing. For a long moment we three stayed locked together, breathing hard, while I slowly, gently squeezed his balls. He convulsed one last time, and I felt another wad of semen spurt through his penis into my wife's vagina.