Lessons of Infidelity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my finger out of her and sat back on my heels. I was astonished at myself that I'd been eager to see him spurt his semen into her, and felt glad when he finally did.

There before me was my wife of fifteen years, draped over my friend Mike's limp body, with his cock planted deep and firmly in her cunt. She was naked, dripping with sweat, exhausted, still too overcome to disengage her body from his. His hands were still resting on her shapely hips, but now his fingers were relaxed, no longer digging into her soft flesh. His head was thrown back on the couch, eyes closed, and I could see a dreamy smile on his handsome face. I watched, fascinated, as a little droplet of sweat trickled down her back and disappeared into the cleft of her ass.

I wondered if I had opened a Pandora's box, had started our marriage down a path that would lead to destruction, had let her taste the joy of forbidden sex with this hunk of a man, had in some crazy way balanced my own unfaithfulness to her by encouraging her to have sex with my friend Mike right in front of me. But also, I had to admit, I'd liked watching her fuck him. I liked her initial hesitation when it began, and I liked her lusty enthusiasm once she got into it. Seeing her cunt lips stretched around his beautiful prick, watching her ass, hungry for his sperm, riding up and down on his bulging erection, gulping it in, and all the time hearing their moaning and heavy breathing had left me stunned but fully aroused. I was twitching with excitement.

Finally, still exhausted, she hoisted herself off him. His penis, still huge, flopped out of her vagina, and his cum drooled out of her cunt, sticky long droplets. She unstraddled him and lay back on the couch next to him, her legs parted. Her cunt hair was wet and matted. A big white gob of semen oozed from her orifice. She draped her hand over his cock languidly and closed her eyes. I couldn't stop watching his cum flowing out of her vagina, down into the crack of her ass.

She revived slowly. She lifted her head and looked around for me. Her eyes locked on mine, inquiringly. What was she asking? Had she done something wrong? Did I still love her? I nodded, not once but twice, telling her wordlessly that it was okay, that it was fine with me, that I was not upset or angry that she had taken his penis into her vagina while I watched, that I knew there was no going back now, that I still loved her and still wanted her to love me. She understood, and sighed deeply with what I took to be relief and satisfaction.

Mike took her hand in his and brought it to his lips. His kiss on her open palm sent another shudder through her body.

She leaned over to kiss him on the lips. "Thank, you, Mike."

"Hey Trish," he said. "I always thought you were gorgeous, but this was... I mean, thank you for ..." He broke his sentence and looked at me.

"Thank you for sharing?" I quipped. Mike and Trish laughed.

She patted his thigh. "You dear, dear boy, Mike," she said. Then she stared at his cock, still fat and huge but now softening, shiny with the wetness of recent sex. A big droplet of cum hung suspended from the tip. "Oh, my. You're drooling!"

"Don't let it go to waste, lover," he said.

Slyly, she glanced at me, then quickly leaned down and licked it off, just before it fell onto his thigh. Then, warming to her task, she took him into her mouth, all the way down to his pubic hair. She had never done that for me in fifteen years of marriage. At times in our marriage she had allowed me to put myself into her mouth, but she had never taken me in deeply, all the way, and never after we'd made love. She'd gagged and fought me, but now she was sucking his cock willingly, with gusto. And obviously enjoying it. She began licking his cock and balls, cleansing them, lapping up her love juice and the traces of his cum. Then she fluffed his pubic hair, teasing it with her fingers to stand up, but it stayed matted with his semen and her juices. Finally she lay back, smiling, resting her head on his arm.

I got off my knees from the carpet, and stood up unsteadily. I'd seen my wife ecstatically fucking another man. I'd watched her eagerly suck his cock afterward. I'd seen her show me, up close and personal, what infidelity looks like, and what it can lead to.

I lay down on the other end of the couch, my legs drawn up, my feet tucked comfortably under my wife's soft thigh as she lay back in repose next to Mike. I studied her face in side view, her eyes closed again, her hand still draped over his magnificent prick. I'd been unfaithful to her and now she'd been unfaithful to me. Unfaithful and likely now to be unfaithful again, I thought. She'd liked having another cock in her pussy. I was sure she had meant to even the score with me, but she had done it in such an open, loving way. I'd accepted everything that had happened, encouraged it, even. And I have to admit that the sight of her lovely ass being well fucked by a beautiful guy with a gorgeous cock turned me on, somewhat. My penis couldn't decide whether to stiffen with lust as I had watched her cunt lips stretch lewdly around cock, or whether to soften in fear and anxiety about her fucking another man would lead to unfavorable consequences. I began to worry that she'd feel that my cock couldn't stretch her cunt lips as wildly as his cock had just done. My balls had almost burst in the frenzy when her orgasm was overtaken by the thunder of his eruption, when he shot his seed deep into her womb. Now I was acutely aware of a heaviness in my balls, a sick feeling that demanded release. I wanted more than anything to fuck my wife now, to cover his semen in her with mine. I knew that in big ways, things had changed.

And what had I brought upon us? I'd snuck out in secret, hoping to spruce up my love life with Trish by fucking another woman. I had strayed, and the threat to our marriage was real. I wasn't proud of what I'd done. I had hurt Trish, my faithful wife. Now she had retaliated, I suppose, tit for tat.

I'd thrown away our previously trusting, faithful marriage, and yet here was a new kind of trust and faithfulness growing between us, I thought. She in her generosity had evened the score, so to speak, by involving me. She had allowed me to give my consent, and defused the crazy-making feelings I might have had if she'd slept with other men without telling me.

She could be proud, in a way, of what she'd just done. She had shown me that she wouldn't sneak off and start keeping secrets from me. I felt sure that she was trying to bring me to my senses -- and she had brought me to my knees – in a way that maybe I could accept and learn from. Maybe I could follow her lead. She might want to enjoy other men's cocks, but I could trust her to find a way to do it in a way that I could live with. It even seemed probable that I might have sex with other women, if I did it openly, with her assent and participation. The thought of having sex with another woman while Trish watched perked my interest.

My organ stirred again. Trish, who had been watching me while my fantasy played out, noticed. She smiled coyly, and slid across the couch so she was close to my semi-erect cock. She took it in her hand and kissed it, and then swung her leg over me so she was straddling my belly facing away from me, and leaned down to kiss my cock again. She was gently cradling my balls in her hands as she took me into her mouth very deeply. I felt her hot breath on my crotch as she pumped her head slowly up and down, grunting lewdly, gulping, and swallowing my meat into her throat. In this position my cock slid deeply onto her, until I felt her chin bonk my public bone. She had never done that to me before with such enthusiasm and uninhibited lust.

Her lovely cunt, now so blatantly soggy and matted with clear signs that somebody else had just fucked her, was moving right above my face. Mike's semen clung to her public hair in a ring of big pearly droplets. I was revolted and yet strangely excited. I had never eaten sperm before.

Now, while still sucking my cock, she brought her cunt down right onto my mouth. I started to say I wasn't sure I wanted to taste Mike's cum in her cunt, but my words were stifled by her muff, and immediately my mouth was awash in her juice and his semen. She pressed her cunt lips on my lips, in a wet slobbery kiss that I will never forget. I had no choice but to taste Mike's tart tangy sperm mixed with the sweet juice pouring out of her gaping cunt. She smeared his cum all over my face, sliming me with the evidence of her infidelity, even as she sucked on my cock and brought it to another huge erection. She squatted over me, leaning forward so she could take more of my cock straight down her throat. With her thighs flexed this way she had more freedom to waggle her ass from side to side over my face, and she did, spreading his cum all over my face and her ass cheeks.

When I turned my face to breathe, I saw that Mike was kneeling down with his face very close to us. He'd been watching me lick his cum from my wife's cunt, and he looked supremely happy. There was nothing sinister or untrustworthy in his handsome, young face. Only curiosity, excitement, and affection. And understanding.

Trish commanded my attention, sucking more vigorously on my cock. My erection had grown and now she could only get the first few inches into her mouth. She expertly milked the shaft with clever fingers in a way she had never done before, continuously drawing my manhood to its fattest and tallest. I got past my initial revulsion at Mike's smell and taste in her cunt, and began licking her clit with the flat of my tongue, spreading her cunt lips apart. I knew Mike was watching me. I closed my eyes and concentrated on giving her the best cunt licking I could, and soon she was writhing and trembling, moaning with my cock stuffed into her mouth.

Suddenly her cunt was lifted off my face, and for a moment I was relieved, able to breathe again. Then I realized I was staring at the underside of Mike's huge, purposeful erection jutting toward Trish's ass. He was standing at the side of the couch, and now he straddled my head with his knees. I knew with cold certainty that he was going to fuck her again. His balls hung directly over my eyes. Surely and confidently, his hands guided my wife's cunt back toward his waiting erection. She complied willingly. It was obvious to me that she was eager to have his cock inside her again. He positioned her so his huge cock's helmet nestled into her cunt and pried it open. She whimpered excitedly, and for a second fateful time that evening I watched her sweet cunt lips yawn and gape wide open to accommodate his magnificent cock. He plunged smoothly into her, so close to my face that his balls brushed my forehead. He started fucking her, grunting as her thrust into her, and I heard a wet smack each time his balls landed on her cunt lips. I couldn't avoid breathing in the hot rank smell of their lovemaking.

Her hand appeared in front of me and she began stimulating her clitoris. She squeezed the tender little ridge, and fluttered her fingers over it. She was showing me what she wanted me to do. So I raised my head and began licking her clitoris. She took her hand away and moaned more loudly, encouraging me to stimulate her love button with my tongue. I diddled it side to side with the tip of my tongue, and then licked it with broad swipes up and down. I could feel the jolting power of his thrusts as I licked her.

Then she began to move, fucking him while his balls pressed into my eyes and my tongue tasted and felt his cock slipping in and out of her vagina. Her cunt hairs brushed my nose as she responded to his lewd stroking. She was rapidly reaching a chain-reaction orgasm, bucking and writhing on my face, as she fucked him. She was moaning loudly with each thrust of her pelvis. He was moaning, too, and I felt his balls tighten. She began trembling. She pressed back hard against him, her pelvis shaking in another orgasmic spasm.

His cock was driving into her cunt as if they'd made love like this a million times. Horrified and fascinated, I licked his penis where it was plunging into her. More gobs of gooey semen squished out of her cunt as his piston plunged in again and again. Some drops fell on my mouth and nose, and I could not avoid them. She cried out, incoherently announcing her ecstasy, clenching her vulva lips tight around his beautiful cock, and mashing her cunt into my face while I licked her clitoris.

Quickly her body launched into a faster rhythm in synch with his thrusting, expertly fucking him. I could hardly breathe. I could feel and taste his cock as he fucked her without stopping. She couldn't have made it clearer to me that she was fucking Mike and loving it, as another rollicking orgasm tore through her.

I dimly remembered asking her, when she'd discovered my infidelity, if she was going to have sex with someone else. "If I do, you'll know it," she'd said. I wondered if this was what she meant, for surely I knew beyond any doubt that she was rubbing my nose in her wanton infidelity.

Frankly, it was too close for comfort. I opened my mouth to breathe and one of his balls slipped in and lay on my tongue, jerking as her fucked her. I had no choice but to lick his balls, first one and then the other. I felt I was helplessly encouraging him: go ahead and get it over with. Fuck my wife. Inseminate her. Shoot your wad into her cunt.

I felt his balls tighten. My tongue, planted on her cunt lips where his cock stretched them wide to accommodate his hugeness, felt his orgasm spurting up his cock. And again I knew her cunt was going to be filled with his sperm. I held my tongue flat against the base of his cock and felt definite little convulsions quivering on my tongue as his jism squirted through.

His cock began jerking and I knew for certain that he was blowing his load into her again, spattering her cervix with another serving of his hot cream. He spurted a dozen times into her, and then stayed buried to the hilt inside her for several long minutes.

After what seemed like an eternity, he sighed contentedly and slowly drew back. I saw more and more of his incredible glistening penis slip out of her, and finally the head flopped out and landed on my mouth. He stood above me, his cock hanging down in the cleft of her ass cheeks, drooling a stream of his slimy seed over my lips and cheeks, while more of it poured out of her gaping freshly fucked cunt and dripped onto my chin.

I became aware that Trish still had my cock in her mouth, and I realized she'd been sucking me the whole time he'd been fucking her. Now she was gently bobbing her head up and down.

She let my erection slip out of her mouth. "Now I want my husband make love with me, Mike," she said, and she moved smoothly onto the couch beside me so at last I could get up. She kept her ass cocked up, ready to be fucked in the same wanton position as before. I sat up, still dazed by what I had just been forced to witness, and got off the couch.

Mike stood to the side. Briefly, I made eye contact with him, and acknowledged in my glance that he had fucked her, twice, and fucked her very well. I saw, as I approached her behind, that her vagina was still gaping wide and overflowing with his cum, and her ass cheeks were still glistening with cum from when she'd mashed her pussy onto my face while fucking Mike. Now she was waggling her ass for me. She wanted me to fuck her.

I had never made love with a freshly fucked woman still dripping with semen from another man. I had hardly been able to believe my eyes as Mike fucked her. His cum dripping out of her vagina was undeniable proof that he'd been there in a very big way.

My penis was throbbing with excitement. I spread her ass cheeks apart and blew a stream of hot breath onto her anus. It winked at me. I stuck my tongue inside it and flicked her sphincter. She whimpered. I watched, spellbound, as another rivulet of his semen flowed from her cunt lips.

She's been well fucked, I thought. Porked. Serviced, poked, creamed. Filled with Mike's semen. In my fantasies about her I always saw her as the virgin she had been, but here, now, she was anything but virginal.

I guided my erection into the portal of her cunt. She cocked her pelvis up to meet me. I was thrilled that she squeezed me with her labia, kissing my cock in welcome, as she'd done so many times before when we'd made frenzied love as a monogamous couple, not like here, with Mike leering – in a friendly way – as I plunged in. It felt a bit strange at first, more slippery than usual, and of course it was because she was filled with his cum.

His cum came squishing out as I began fucking her. We quickly picked up our rhythm and tempo familiar from so many years of making love, but now her body seemed different. Now there was a mystery in her fucking, perhaps from her ass' greater knowledge. She'd learned something new, having been fucked by a master cock. I was concerned that she'd judge me, that she might compare cocks and find his cock more exciting. Instead, she spread her heels apart and raised her pelvis to welcome my cock in deeper than ever before. Knowingly, she stroked my erection with each thrust of her cunt. I felt I was exploring depths in her that I'd never been to, places now within reach because Mike had stretched her vagina so well only a few moments before. She groaned appreciatively as I stroked in so deeply. I felt strangely excited at the thought that her cunt lips were stretched around my cock now, but just moments earlier they had been stretched around Mike's. Now my cock was plunging in to my wife's willing cunt, slicked by semen left there by another man. I began stroking into her with accelerating, powerful thrusts.

My prick made a sloppy slurping sound as it plowed into her, and my balls smacked her labia again and again. She raised her head, closed her eyes, and concentrated on fucking me. I played with her sopping wet clit with one hand and squeezed her ass cheeks with the other, and stroked into her with increasing determination. I wanted her to know deep inside that it was her husband, her helpmate, who was fucking her now. As my prick pounded into her she responded even more vocally, "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ohhh, ooooh!" Her ass cheeks began to blush again, and I knew she was close to orgasm. I pressed my thumb onto her ass hole. "Oh god, oh god, ooooh," she cooed, her voice rising. She pushed back at my thumb and I knew she was ready. I inserted my thumb slowly but firmly into her ass, as far as it would go. I felt her sphincter clasp my thumb and squeeze my prick, and our pace quickened. Now with my thumb in her rectum I could feel my cock rippling into her vagina, just as I'd felt Mike's cock in her vagina only moments before.

Her ass was blushing bright red. Her head tossed from side to side, and her hair whipped across her face as she writhed beneath me. She was coming now, her orgasm building surely to a long, sustained peak of ecstatic pleasure. I knew from experience I could keep her there for as long as I could keep fucking her.

Mike stood close by as we made love. His presence added a strange saucy excitement to our lovemaking. His cock hung, no longer hard, near Trish's face. He stroked her shoulder and back. A drip of cum formed at the tip of his cock and fell to the floor. Trish noticed it, and she saw his cock twitch as another drop formed. She leaned over, took his cock in her hand, and licked the cum off it. Then she took his cock in her mouth, and her fucking lost its rhythm momentarily. She had to collect herself to accommodate his cock and mine at the same time. I bean stroking with greater urgency. She let his cock drop out of her mouth, lowered her head, and again concentrated on receiving the fucking I was giving her.