Lessons of Infidelity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was crying out with each deep thrust, but when I began fucking her ass with my thumb to the rhythm of my cock, she went over the top.

I felt a powerful orgasm gathering in my balls, and erupted more quickly and forcefully than I had expected, spurting into her crucible, pouring my sperm on top of his sperm in the depths of her lovely, adventurous cunt.

Her continuing orgasm followed quickly on mine, and I kept my erection buried deep in her the whole time as she rode it and rode it. Quickly she began shaking and gasping as her fourth or fifth orgasm exploded in her ass.

In the years I'd been making love with Trish we had tried nearly every position and had done it in many new and imaginative ways. She liked it when I slipped my finger into her anus, but only when she was fully aroused. It was her special trigger, something she never spoke about, our dark secret 'til now, but she had never let me actually fuck her in the ass. Her ass was still virgin territory. In this special moment as she trembled and moaned, riding high in an extended orgasm as I continued fucking her, it seemed that anything and everything was possible.

I withdrew from her cunt and pulled my finger out of her ass hole. Her ass was still rocking back and forth as if I were inside her, and her vagina was gaping. Carefully I nuzzled the slick wet head of my prick against her virgin rosebud. She kept moving, moaning softly. I drove back into her vagina, pulled out, and rubbed my prick on her anus again, spreading cunt juice and semen onto her most sensitive spot. Still she kept moving. Once again I slipped back into her vagina, stroked twice, and pulled out. This time, when I pressed into her rosebud she stopped moving back and forth. Now she lifted her ass up, spread her heels wide, and opened herself to me. She was undeniably pressing back against my cock head. She knew what I wanted and I understood that she wanted it too. My cock was rapidly stiffening, rising to the occasion. Trembling with excitement, I slowly pressed my cock into her, felt her sphincter resist, and pressed in further. She exhaled sharply, and I realized she had been holding her breath.

As if swept along inexorably by a surging tide, I inserted my cock into her ass hole until the helmet had passed her sphincter. The head of my cock was now securely clasped within her, held tightly by her anal sphincter. She whimpered, and I knew she was in some pain. I could see that the head of my cock was buried inside her ass. Now she's mine, I thought. I fed the fat meat of my cock into her, slowly but firmly, until it was securely buried deep inside her rectum. She whimpered again, more softly this time, but didn't protest. I could feel her anus relaxing. Then I rocked her ass back toward me, slipping my eager cock into her in slow rushes, like whitecaps on gentle surf. Soon she relaxed and then I was deep inside her bowels.

I pulled out of her ass and stroked deep into her cunt again, then withdrew from her cunt and drove into her ass again. This time it slipped in easier, deeper than before.

My pubic hair was tickling her ass cheeks. I held her hips firmly and now began to really fuck her ass with long, steady thrusts for the first time. How different from her sopping, gaping cunt! Her anal sphincter squeezed my cock tightly, and inside her rectum her body heat seemed even more intense. I moved back and forth very slowly, lovingly. Her pelvis began rocking to meet my thrusts, and soon she was into her rhythm.

Mike, who had kept his warm hand on me this whole time, now began exploring my ass. He ran his fingers up and down the cleavage between my ass cheeks. His fingers quickly found my ass hole and pressed on it insistently. It felt like he had jammed his foot on my accelerator. He moved his hand back to circle my cock and slosh his fingers in the juices flowing from Trish's cunt, and spread it over my ass hole. He was lubricating my ass with cunt juice and semen.

I felt I was about to come, and yet couldn't come, as if my frantic body was waiting for a signal before exploding. I had been keeping her on a plateau at the peak of ecstasy, and my erection was firm and ready for another orgasm, but I wasn't there yet.

Then his thumb slid into the crease of my buttocks again and probed my ass hole. I felt like a colt spurred by a wrangler, and the first tremors of a huge earthquake began jolting deep inside. I moaned, and just then Trish moaned, too. I felt Mike probing her vagina with his other hand. And then Trish and I both laughed, as we realized that he was probing both of us.

His fat thumb slipped relentlessly into my ass, lodging firmly and undeniably past the knuckle. Reflexively I squeezed down him but he pressed in deeper, until he was in as far he could go. I could tell. He wiggled his thumb and I felt it squirm inside me. Then he held it stiff and straight, like a cock, so that when I thrust into Trish's ass I almost escaped him, but when I pulled out of her I impaled myself on him. With each insertion his knuckle jolted past my sphincter, and sparks surged up and down my spine. My ass reflexively clamped down on him, helpless to stop his invasion.

My head stopped working, and my body lost control. My world slipped wildly back and forth between her ass, my cock, and his finger inside me. He found my prostate, and a strong wave of excitement began in my balls and rolled through my frantic cock. He began massaging it, expertly pushing a button inside me that made my cock and balls convulse. I began spurting cum into Trish's bucking, writhing ass, deep into her hot rectum. Beneath me, she clasped my legs as best she could with her bare feet and cocked her ass up to receive my cum. Her ass cheeks blushed and her anal sphincter squeezed and squeezed and squeezed, and once again an orgasm wracked her whole body. Mike found a nerve deep inside me and tweaked it expertly again and again with his fingertip until I could come no more. "Oh my god, oh my god," I yelled, "I can't go on!"

I shuddered and let the last of the concussions die out deep within me. He still had his thumb in me, but slowly he began withdrawing it. The tickling, exquisite anticipation of losing his finger tormented my ass, and I pushed back to recapture it but he laughed softly and pulled it out just as I pulled my cock out of Trish's ass. I looked down just in time to see her ass hole gaping, but before it closed a fat dollop of my undiluted semen rolled out of her. My ass was tingling with the pleasureful memory of his finger.

I locked eyes with Mike again, once more acknowledging and accepting what he had done to me. And I knew for sure that he wasn't done with me.

I patted Trish's ass and flopped onto the couch beside her. I cupped her breast with my hand, as I often do after making love with her. Both of us lay breathless, resting without speaking. I felt strangely elated by the fact that she had given me her virginity again, her anal virginity, on the same night she had broken her bond of fidelity with me. "Her ass is mine," I thought. Then I wondered for how long.

Mike lay down beside us, partly on top of us. He draped his hand over my buttocks. I felt his fingers lazily trailing up and down my crack, tickling my ass hole with a fingertip. Then he reached down between my legs cupped my balls in his warm palm.

I knew that time was passing, but had no idea what time it was. I knew that nothing would be the same for Trish and me, or Mike and Trish, or me and Mike. But how would it be different now? What would we do? Would we try to act like nothing had happened?

Then Mike squeezed my balls, and for a few moments he caressed them, and I knew for sure then that he certainly wasn't about to act as if nothing had happened. He would come here again and he would expect to fuck Trish. I was sure she would want to fuck him again. I was certain that it was only a matter of time before Mike would want to fuck me in the ass just as I had fucked Trish's ass. I had been fucked by a man before. The idea frightened me and excited me. I found that a voice within me speaking, saying I wanted him to fuck me, and take my anal virginity. Trish would want that. It would appeal to her sense of equality. She would want him to enter our private married world again, not only to fuck her but also to fuck me and we would watch each other fuck each other and break one taboo after another. Maybe I would suck his cock and fuck his ass. Maybe she would fuck my ass with her tongue. Maybe Mike and I would fuck her at the same time, one of us in her vagina and the other in her ass. The possibilities were more than I could contemplate just then. All I knew for sure was that I was ready to accept whatever was going to happen.