All Comments on 'Lessons with Mom Ch. 01'

by bembamember

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Hurry up and finish this before we lose interest...

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
I Hate

Fucking teasers!

jaccorjaccorover 10 years ago
Much too little!

It is just barely a beginning. It has possibilities but this was too little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tease

your an a** either give us readers the story or don't. This was all/only intro - no story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: tease

I agree it was too short to really qualify as a true chapter, but the writer did warn this wasn't a complete story. It's not bembamember's fault you can't read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
****

Shows promise. I think your detractors are being a little hard on you. Sounds like she wants to fuck him and I think you have the skill to bring it off. Hubby isn't satisfying her. So she wants her son to. The motivation is there. So go to it.

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairover 10 years ago
To be continued.... (not!)

The thing about a story with a "to be continued...", it never is. It's a tool that authors use when they're too darn lazy to finish a story, and are impatient to get feedback with what they've written so far. Shame really. Oh well, this comment isn't quite finished, 'to be continued...'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Another LAZY author who uses apostrophe's instead of quotation marks for dialog. Pure laziness.

raretoastraretoastover 7 years ago

Are you going to finish the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fortunately, I read the comments first....

Then saved myself the time and moving on, to the next story.

🤣🙏🙏🤣

swfb70swfb70about 1 year ago

wow one chapter from 2013- it was a great start-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous