Let Me Entertain You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling once more behind her firm buttock mounds, I took my hard-on in my hand and guided it to her anus. The head slipped and slithered there for a moment before, with a driving heave from my hips, I pushed my cock into her outer lips, feeling her sigh, then groan before ordering: "Yes, now fuck me deeper, deeper!"

With as smooth a stroke as I could muster I pushed my penis further into her anus, then heard a sort of plopping sound and I immediately made swift inroads into her, driving myself up her until my pubic bone was slapping against her inner buttock cheeks with each thrust and drive.

To my amazement her asshole was as slippery smooth now as her lovely cunt had been. "Fuck me, oh fuck me, you're so fuckin' smooth," I gasped as I realised what a superb tunnel her anus was to fuck, smoother than any woman's I'd ever experienced.

"Talking of smooth you're quite a smooth talker yourself," Sandee gasped, as she obviously enjoyed the thick hardness of my near eight-inch cock ramming her backside.

This time, due to my earlier ejaculation, I managed to last longer, although Sandee didn't help by grasping me with her back passage muscles, which were soon milking my cock dry. I came with a grunting "Oh fuck, you're so good" comment as I felt the surge of spunk shooting from scrotum to cock head and then into her anus.

After we'd polished off the Dom, showered together, and got dressed – Sandee in her bra and thong, me in my thong – we went to the massive kitchen downstairs and I prepared a salmon salad and fries, washed down with a cheeky little Californian chardonnay which she seemed to know all about, but which, apart from the fact that it was wet, meant nothing to me.

Upstairs later, relaxed by the wine and more comfortable with each other, we made love for a third time, relishing in the form contact of our two bodies. After I had ejaculated deep in her cunt, I realised I had not given her an orgasm.

"Fuck, you've not come," I exclaimed, and Sandee grinned.

"Naughty boy, that means you've got to eat me now," she laughed, and climbed up to straddle my face.

As she pressed her pussy onto my mouth I was aware that there was a certain amount of spunk around, but I had just been fucking one of the most desirable women I know of. What was a little spunk sucking compared to that?

For the first time in my life I chugged down the salty-tasting semen as she writhed and wriggled on top of me, before exploding with a great cry of "Tongue fuck me, tiger, tongue fuck me!" She certainly knew how to vocalise her climaxes!

After recovery number three, I pulled from mobile from my jeans and called the repair shop. I listened to the foreman, then punched the phone off. My disappointment must have shown on my face.

"What's wrong, Al?" Sandee asked, "you look a little forlorn."

"The Aston's ready," I told her. "So it looks as if you can get back on the road home – California, isn't it?"

"Too fucking right," she said, as my heart fell even lower.

"Only it's far too fucking late to even think about setting off for the coast," said Sandee. "What say we go to the motel, pick up my things – I've got an array of lingerie I can model for you – and check out."

My heart leapt. "You mean you'll stay here the night?" I asked, hardly able to believe my ears.

Sandee laughed and kissed me tenderly on the mouth. "Course I will, stupid," she said, whispering the words into my tingling ear.

"Only one thing, tiger?"

I looked at her, serious all of a sudden. "Sure, Sandee, what is it?" I asked.

"You'd better entertain me!"

I think I did.

THE END

12