Let Me Help You, Good Doctor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,024 Followers

Dominique shut her eyes as she felt his hot mouth move to her other nipple, giving it the same attention. Her nails dug into his shoulders but he didn't feel the pain, just ready to give Dominique the pleasure and release they both deserved. She felt his one hand against the front of her thong as he let one finger trace over her V, coaxing her to open her legs wider. Her breath quickened but she complied with his request and as she prepared herself for full contact of his fingers.

"You are so wet." He whispered as she felt his fingers stroking her and her nails dug deeper into his shoulder that she was sure she was going to draw blood.

He didn't seem to mind, Nik was too engrossed with Dominique. He felt himself get harder staring with her head thrown back and her mouth parted as the room filled with her little mewling sounds. Her knees buckle a bit as she felt his fingers push inside her moist opening. She bit down on her bottom lip as he pumped his fingers inside of her feeling how tight she was just around those two fingers.

"Nik." She moaned feeling her knees give out.

He pulled her over to him and had her straddle his lap, "I got you babe."

He started sucking one of his fingers that were inside of her and she took the other finger in her mouth tasting herself along with him. Nik's eyebrow raised as a sly smile appeared on his face. He lay back down on the bed with Dominique, kissing her full magnetic lips again. Much to Dominique's surprise he kept pulling her up till their lips parted. Once she realized what he was doing, she moved the rest of the way till she was straddling his face. Nik took a deep inhale as he moved her thong to the side. His thick tongue slicked her lips making her gasp out loud. He held her firmly against his mouth as he dove into her, his green eyes staring back into hers holding so much promise. Dominique couldn't believe what he was doing, she never had someone do oral to her and her she was sitting on his face as his tongue worked wonders inside of her. She found her hips moving against his tongue as he probed deeper inside her.

"Oh right there, Nik." She moaned arching her back.

He didn't want her to get use to him being there just yet. He moved to flicking his tongue at her harden nub and she almost leaped off him feeling the light suction he gave. Her body felt like it was all over the place, like how would scribble all over the paper when she was a kid. She ran her fingers through her hair as she rode his tongue harder losing herself in the pleasure his tongue was creating. He loosened his grip on her thighs and maneuvered one of his fingers inside of her while still sucking on her clit. Dominique's eyes widen as she looked down at his smiling eyes feeling that she was on the brink. She realized she didn't want to cum like this first. She needed Nik inside of her.

She maneuvered from his sensual tongue slowly sliding down his tone body. She moved to the floor and pushed Nik's pants down his thighs. Her eyes immediately diverted to his cock standing out long and hard as steel. She was in awed for a moment; because she never dealt with anyone so huge, but she would of course never tell him that. She wrapped her small hands around it and heard him take in a sudden breath as she pumped her hand up and down his length. Her mouth started to water as she felt herself pulsing in need.

"Dominique, get up here." Nik said not hiding the urgency in his voice.

She smiled as she climbed back into bed and lay down next to him. Nik quickly moved on top of her and reached for a condom. At least he plays it safe, she thought with a smile as she watched him slowly roll it on his cock. She licked her sudden dry mouth and looked back up at him as he positioned himself in between her legs. She pulled him down by his face, to feel his lips again. She tasted so good; Nik thought to himself and new that she was going to feel even better. He slowly eased himself into and felt her bite down on his bottom lip. Normally Nik wasn't big on pain, but with Dominique, it was different. He opened his eyes and saw her wide eyes staring back at him as he pushed more inside of her. She clamped down on him inch by inch that he had to get under control before he had a too soon accident.

The moment he was under control, he moved his hips slowly pumping inside of her tightness. Dominique wrapped her legs around him; pushing him deeper as she felt him stretch her beyond what she was use to. Her mouth fell open but no sound was coming out. Yet he could see the pleasure etched on her face.

"Oh damn Dominique, I knew you would feel this good." He whispered and that's when he heard her throaty moan fill the room.

She gritted her teeth together as she held on to him relentlessly pumping his hips inside of her. She never prepared herself for this intensity, this raw pleasure that was building in her gut and Nik needed to be in deeper. He positioned her legs in the crook of his arms and pistoned his hips inside of her. Dominique couldn't do anything but take it.

"Oh fuck Nik. Oh yes that feels good." She finally said.

"You like me being inside of you, huh?" she moaned in his response, "I want you to take it all."

"Oh yes give it to me, Nik!" she shouted as she felt her toes curling.

He wanted it to last a little longer but he could feel his balls tightening and knew that he was cumming soon. This was something that didn't happen very often with him. He kept his eyes glued to Dominique's as she tugged on his hair. Damn she was a wild one, he thought as he felt her body began to shake.

Dominique screamed out feeling her whole body convulse. Nik felt her clamp down on him tighter and couldn't last any longer. He let out an animalistic growl as he came. He stayed still for a moment as their bodies shutter.

After what felt like forever, Nik finally pulled away from her and lied down next to her. Dominique's eyes were still closed and the only noise in the room was their heavy breathing. She turned to him and wrapped her arms around him snuggling against his chest. Nik smiled to himself as he returned the embrace and for some reason he felt like his heart was beating in double time. Okay, he has had plenty of after sex reactions that he was use to but that wasn't one of them.

"So is that what I have been missing?" she finally whispered and Nik couldn't help but chuckle.

"Something like that. Damn Dominique, I didn't know you had it in you like that."

"I guess I can be full of surprises, but can I ask you a question?"

"Anything baby."

She looked up at him with this amazing brightness to her face and a big smile, "Can we do it again?"

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,024 Followers