Let Me Help You, Good Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers

"What?" Dominique said.

"Well you still do things like that don't you?" Candi asked and Dominique grabbed the waiter's hand.

"Give me two more of these." She whispered, "I do I mean, I helped two friends plan their wedding and things like that."

"Come on now, don't be modest. You use to do things like that all the time and you were great at it. I was for sure that you were going into coordinating events or things like that. I didn't think you would go into therapy." Jason said and Dominique smiled honestly.

"Well, you know no one knows Jason better than you and we like pretty much the same thing, so I trust you completely." Candi said as they both stared at her with hopeful eyes, "We know you have our best interest at heart and that way we can have our wedding here; just like Jason wants."

"Please Dominique, this will mean so much to me. That way I can meet this great guy of yours." He pleaded and they both stared at her.

She felt like she was standing at a firing squad, "Um, sure." Dominique chuckled nervously.

"Great, well you should have your boyfriend meet us here. I would love to meet... What is his name?" Jason asked.

Dominique instantly gulped, "His name? Yes of course his name." she said grabbing the long island tea and downing it quickly, "His name is..."

"Nikolas Mancini," She heard behind her and turned around to see Nik standing there, sharply dressed in his dark blue suit with his dark shades on, "but most people call me Nik." He removed the shades from his face as if he were James Bond and looked down at Dominique's shocked expression, "Hey baby, how are you?" he said leaning down and kissing her parted lips. Where was that bartender with her drink?

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers