Let's Be Batman Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he didn't stop. Tommy was erupting, over and over again, for what seemed like an eternity to him. Every time he did a bolt of pleasure shot through his body. Finally, after what seemed like a gallon of cum had left his body, Tommy's cock stopped ejaculating. He looked down and saw that his cock was erect but fading and his balls looked normal once again. He sighed in relief.

Tommy then looked at Zatanna and with a start realized that he had completely covered her, head to toe, in his cum. She wiped her eyes, looked at him, and spoke.

"Well I thi-"

Tommy's cock convulsed and threw out one last little bit of cum. It landed on Zatanna's nose. She crinkled it and the cum dribbled onto her lips. She licked them instinctively.

"Well I think you're okay now," Zatanna finally managed to get out. Her once wavy hair was flattened by Tommy's cum. Her tits were splattered and the cum dripped off them onto the floor. Some cum pooled in her belly button.

"...Sorry about that," Tommy finally muttered. He was embarrassed. What if she hated him now? What if she told the real Batman what had happened. 'I fucked up,' He thought.

Zatanna surprised Tommy, though. She began to laugh. She smiled widely as she laughed, that same beautiful smile, the cum dripping down to her lips.

"What are friends for?" She asked. She grabbed Tommy's cock and quickly sucked on it, draining the cum from around the head of his cock. Tommy twitched away, unable to handle the sensation.

"And hey," Zatanna said, "I'm proud of you, Bruce. You didn't cry this time."

***

Tommy left Zatanna's dressing room feeling like he was walking on air. The magician had cast a spell to clean herself up and had wished "Bruce" a goodbye with a peck on the cheek. Tommy had told her that this was a one-time thing and Zatanna agreed that they should forget it ever happened. Tommy hoped for his one sake that she would keep to her word.

As Tommy glided along the rooftops of Gotham City he heard a crackling over his headpiece.

"Batman, are you okay? Did she fix... everything?" It was Batgirl.

"Yep," Tommy replied, "I'm good as new." 'Better than new,' Tommy thought, thinking of his enhanced girth. He wondered if that was permanent.

"Good," Batgirl said. "I need you over at 5th and Funland Drive right away."

The name resonated with Tommy. "Funland... isn't that the old amusement park?" Tommy had been there as a kid; the only happy day he could remember with his mom happened there.

Batgirl crackled over the intercom. "Yes, it is. I've been tracking someone the last few hours and I think I've uncovered a plot by the-"

The line went dead. Tommy tapped his ear a few times.

"Batgirl? Are you there?" Tommy wondered if maybe she had gone out of range. Funland WAS on the edge of town and it's possible the intercoms didn't work that far. Still, he was worried. He was so worried that he didn't hear the light footsteps coming behind him.

*Thwack!

Tommy fell and hit the ground. He grabbed the back of his head. As he did so he tried to turn towards his attacker. From his vantage point he could only see 3 sets of feet: he saw black high heels, a pair of red & purple boots, and bare green feet.

Someone brought something down on Tommy's head again. As he passed out, he became vaguely aware of the fact that he was going to die.

(Will our hero meet his untimely end? Tune in to the next installment whenever it gets finished! Or just go masturbate to something else, whatever works.)

12