Let's Be Batman Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just couldn't take your hot, sticky cum on my big tits. I'd be so disgraced."

Tommy was thrusting as hard as he could. Power Girl began to move her upper body as well, lifting her tits up when Tommy pulled out and slamming her tits down on his cock when he thrusted. Tommy's dick felt so hot.

Power Girl released Tommy's dick from between her tits. With one hand, she clasped onto his cock. She slapped her tits with his dick, first one and then the other. She jerked him with a speed Tommy hadn't felt before, Tommy's dick burning hot with pleasure. Power Girl supplied more spit and placed Tommy's dick back between her tits. She bounced on his cock with renewed vigor.

"Don't treat me like your Power Slut," Power Girl continued. Tommy could barely concentrate. "Don't unleash your load on my helpless body. I'm not sure I could ta-"

Tommy sighed heavily, interrupting Power Girl's dirty talk. He pulled his dick from between her tits and jerked it as he sprayed his cum on her breasts. Power Girl squealed and held her tits up with her hands, giving Tommy a large canvas on which to paint. He shot load after load, splattering Power Girl's tits with his sperm. A little bit flew up and landed on Power Girl's chin, hanging off it.

As Tommy felt his cumshot subside, he surprised Power Girl by grabbing her head and roughly sticking his dick in her mouth. He pumped furiously inside her mouth, tapping the back of her throat. He felt his last load of cum leaving him and he stuck his dick all the way in her mouth, holding it there. His cum hit the back of Power Girl's throat and she struggled to swallow it. Tommy finally released her and she choked a little bit while she swallowed.

Tommy closed his eyes and tried to catch is breath; for the second time in a short while, he found himself breathing heavily. Power Girl used one hand and rubbed Tommy's cum into her tits. She grabbed one breast and brought it up to her mouth, sucking a bit of cum that was on her nipple into her mouth. She swallowed it and moaned.

"I guess I can your identity is safe, Power Girl," Tommy said, pulling his pants back up.

"You better not go back on your word," Power Girl replied, "I don't think I could take being abused like that again." She grabbed her work clothes and began to spin. Tommy shielded his eyes as Power Girl became a blur, spinning as quickly as she could. When she finally slowed down she was back in her work clothes, her hair pulled back. You never would have guessed that she had been covered in cum just seconds before.

Power Girl touched her headband, making sure it was back in place. She then turned her focus to Tommy. Her hand reached into her pocket and she pulled a small card out of it. As she did, she began to speak.

"I never want to hear from you again, you understand?" Power Girl said. "I definitely don't want you calling this number to arrange to use me as your personal fuck toy." She handed Tommy the card.

Tommy took the card and turned it over in his hand. He looked back and saw that Power Girl was now floating 10 feet above him. She looked down at him with contempt.

"You're a real pervert," She said. With that, she flew to the side of the building and then down to the street below. Tommy ran over to the side to see where Power Girl had went but she was gone.

'What the fuck just happened?' Tommy thought. He adjusted himself, pulling his still hard dick to the side. He looked down and noted with alarm that he had gotten a bit of cum on Bruce's suit.

Tommy stayed on the roof for a while, looking out at Gotham City. He had actually been up here before, he remembered; he had run across this roof on his first night as Batman. It seemed like so long ago to Tommy. He had been such a different person then. He never thought he still would have been Batman, all these months later.

'But I'm not Batman,' He thought to himself. 'I never was, really. I'm just a dickhead who dressed up like him.' Tommy sighed. He had one more interview tomorrow and he hoped he could land it. He hated sleeping in those abandoned warehouses; he felt like he ran into scummier people doing that than he did as Batman. Tommy turned and headed for the roof door.

It was only then that Tommy remembered that the door to the roof had shut behind him. He ran over and banged on the door, calling for help.

***

The signal tripped in the Batcave for the first time in a week, causing Alfred to jump with surprise. He had it installed so that he'd always know when Master Bruce arrived, just in case he needed something to eat or maybe some medical attention. Recently, Alfred had greeted the signal with a groan, knowing that it meant Master Thomas was home.

Master Thomas was not like Bruce Wayne at all. In truth, Alfred didn't much like the boy. He couldn't understand why Master Bruce had chosen this boy to take his place while he went on such a dangerous mission, but Alfred had long ago stopped trying to figure out Bruce's plans. All Alfred knew was that Bruce's choices were usually the correct ones.

As the signal tripped this time, though, Alfred did not sigh. He got up as quickly as his old bones allowed and hurried towards the entrance to the Batcave. Alfred arrived just as Tommy opened the secret entrance to the cave. He greeted Alfred with a sigh. Turning towards the guest room, Tommy spoke to Alfred over his shoulder.

"Just stopping by to pick up the rest of my stuff," Tommy said, walking faster than Alfred could keep up.

"Master Thomas," Alfred called out as he began to huff, "I need to talk to you. I think tha... why are you sunburnt?" Alfred asked inquisitively. Tommy's face was burned red and his hands looked blistered.

"Don't worry about it," Tommy called over his shoulder.

Alfred quickly moved back to the subject at hand. "But sir, you can't just leave. This city needs a hero. It needs Batman."

"Well then tell the real guy to come back from wherever he is and do it. I can't," Tommy called out. He reached his room and ducked inside. As Alfred rounded the corner, Tommy was stuffing the last of his stuff into his gym bag. He slung it on his shoulder and headed towards the door.

"Master Thomas," Alfred began, "As the wearer of the cowl you have a duty to-"

"A duty to what???" Tommy yelled, startling the old man. "A duty to break Batgirl's fucking spine?! Look, I tried and I failed. I'm not Batman. I never will be." Tommy threw his gym bag and slunk to the floor, his back against the wall.

Alfred was silent for a while. He looked down at Tommy. Finally, he struggled and slowly dropped down to a knee.

"I know being Batman isn't easy. It's never been easy," Alfred said softly. "But you are him. Master Bruce is off somewhere we don't know, undoubtedly doing something important. While he's gone, he's given his cowl to you. There is no greater honor than that."

Tommy laughed blackly and looked away from Alfred. The old man continued.

"In a way, you're luckier than Bruce ever was." Tommy's head snapped back. He had a face full of disbelief. "Bruce never got to choose to be Batman. It's just who he is. He couldn't NOT be Batman. You have a choice. You have the ability to see the danger, the despair... the hope that Batman deals with every day, and you can choose to do it anyway. You are incredibly brave, Master Thomas."

Tommy looked up at Alfred. "You really think so?"

Alfred smiled at him. "Of course I do. And hey, why do we fall down?"

Tommy shrugged. "I don't know, because we're stupid?"

Alfred laughed. "No, Master Thomas. So we can learn to pick ourselves up."

It was Tommy's turn to laugh. "That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard."

"I never really understood it either," Alfred admitted.

As the two men shared in a laugh, the sky was suddenly illuminated. Both of them looked up through the guest bedroom window and saw a signal shining in the night sky. It was shaped like a bat.

"It's been on every night this week," Alfred told Tommy. "They've been waiting for someone to answer it."

Tommy looked at the ground. He seemed to come to a conclusion about something. "Guess I better go answer it, then," He said finally, hopping up off the floor. Alfred struggled to his feet and watched Tommy head towards the Batcave. As he did, Alfred finally realized something.

"Hey, is that... is that Master Bruce's suit? Were you in his closet? You little shi-"

The door to the Batcave closed.

12