Let's Be Batman Pt. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Merde," Renee whispered in Spanish. She always talked in Spanish when she fucked. Her pussy ached, already inflamed from the pleasure she got from bringing Batwoman to orgasm, and the vibrator quickly set her pussy on fire.

Batwoman leaned forward to kiss Renee and Renee tried to kiss back as best she could, but functionally all she could do was hang her mouth open and let Batwoman kiss her lips. Renee moaned into her mouth in sharp, halting breaths, the breaths coming each time the vibrator passed over her clit. The feeling was overwhelming and-

"You should finger her while you use that thing," Batman suddenly interjected, pulling Renee back into reality. Batwoman turned her head to tell Batman to shut up and then stopped, pondering. She looked at Renee.

"...I'd like that," Renee grunted out. Batwoman shifted the vibrator to her other hand and then dipped her hand low. A finger grazed against the entrance to Renee's pussy, causing her to sigh. Then the finger squeezed inside her and Renee moaned loudly. Both the vibrator and finger were working on her now, the vibrator tingling her body while the finger filled up her insides.

"Cojeme," Renee moaned, her hips straining as they flexed heavily against her double assault. She felt the finger disappear and then suddenly two fingers entered, driving her wild. The fingers extended inside her and then curled up, sliding against the top of her vaginal wall as they slid out. Renee's breathing intensified.

"I'm going to cum," She told Batwoman almost apologetically between heavy moans, her eyes almost pleading for release. Batwoman smiled down at her through her orange hair and her fingers moved faster, pumping inside Renee quickly.

Renee screamed and began to cum almost immediately, her hips pushing backwards up against the desk to get away from the vibrator and fingers. This time it was Batwoman's turn to torture Renee, jamming the vibrator deep against her to give her no escape from her assault. Renee, swearing furiously in Spanish, threw her arms up and over the desk, her nails scratching into the cheap wood.

As Renee's intense orgasm finally dissipated, she opened her eyes to see Batwoman staring wide-eyed at her. The vibrator was up at her eye level, dripping with juice. Renee suddenly felt foolish for screaming so much.

"Oh my God," Renee said softly.

"Oh my God," Batwoman said in return.

"Oh my God!" Batman grunted in the corner. Renee & Batwoman turned just in time to see him cum, his semen shooting all over Renee's carpet. Renee, at least, didn't know cum could shoot that far. It landed at least 6 feet away, in long, thick streaks. It sank into the carpet but was still clearly visible.

"Hey, that's my carpet!" Renee said when she realized that it might stain. Batman continued to jerk his cock while breathing heavily. He seemed unconcerned about anything at the moment.

"Fucking men," Batwoman mumbled, still holding the vibrator up. She noticed it and gave it a quick lick, savoring the juices.

Batman finally finished cumming and tried to catch his breath. He tucked his dick back into his suit and stood up, using the wall to steady himself.

"Whew," He said finally. "That was awesome."

"Now get out," Renee told him, pointing at the door. She saw him staring at her tits and covered them with her other hand.

Batman turned to leave and then stopped. "Wait, I was supposed to ask you for help wi-"

"Get out!" Batwoman shouted at him, throwing one of her boots across the room and striking him in the chest. Batman hurriedly exited the room, shutting the door behind him.

"That guy was a way bigger creep than I thought he'd be," Renee said. "I can't believe Gordon is friends with him."

"Forget about him," Batwoman said. "It's my turn."

Renee turned to Batwoman and was about to ask her what she meant when she saw Batwoman holding up the vibrator. Renee smiled.

***

2 hours later, Batwoman left The Question's office with a wide smile on her face. Reconnecting with her old flame had been wonderful and Batwoman tried to enjoy the moment. But, deep down, Batwoman knew she had to forget that and get serious. Her sister was still out there, somewhere, and Batwoman knew she needed to find her.

Batwoman crossed the rooftops, heading back to her fabulous hideout that had been supplied by her father. It was state-of-the-art, and Batwoman knew that any information The Question found could be easily processed and analyzed the-

As Batwoman traversed the roof, she suddenly bounced directly into a force field that knocked her on her ass. She quickly got up and looked around her; she found herself surrounded by 4 men, all carrying strange metal orbs. The orbs connected with one another, forming an impenetrable barrier surrounding Batwoman.

They closed around her, tightening the force field until Batwoman was completely immobile. Then they began to move her, carefully working in concert to take her to the center of the roof. A helicopter landed and the men packed her away. They entered the helicopter and buckled in as it took off.

"What're we doing with this one?" One of the men asked the leader of their group.

"We're putting her with the other one, the Canary," The leader asked her.

"They're both pretty hot," A third man said. "Any chance we can...?"

The leader shook his head. "Boss lady doesn't want them touched. Need them in fighting shape for The House."

"Ah, she'll never-" The third man began to say.

"Never bet against Roulette," The leader scolded his subordinate. "You'll always lose."

The helicopter flew on through the night.

12