Let's Dance

Story Info
Loverman meets a fiery redhead.
918 words
2.89
20.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

This is the way it would be for you and me. I would invite you to a very private party. There would be just you and me. I see you arrive, and I am reminded of your beauty. I can see that red hair from my living room window. I rush to open the door for you. I get a hard cock at just the sight of you. I take you by the hand, and I lead you to my bedroom. Now that you are standing in my bedroom, the lustful energy starts to flow. I start rushing around the bedroom closing the bedroom door and drawing the curtains and turning down the covers of the bed preparing for what is to come.

It is evening so I turn down the lights to set the mood. I am about seducing you. I approach you and start to loosen your belt and the snap of your pants. You are wearing tight form fitting blue jeans and a tight rose colored blouse which accents your big beautiful tits. My cock is fully erect now, and I am starting to go into the blood fever for you. Thoughts of reason are evaporating now, and all that I want to do is to fuck you until you moan with pleasure.

I unzip your jeans, and with one motion I reach into your panties and pull them down along with your jeans. I drop to one knee placing my arms around your hips grasping the pretty curves there behind. Your pretty red bush is directly in front of me, and I move to kiss your pussy. I start to French kiss your clit and lips, and I feel your knees weaken at my touch.

I rise to my feet, and I cradle you in my arms. Lifting you up off your feet, I lay you down on the bed. I proceed to undress you. I take off your shoes and remove your blue jeans and panties from your legs. Next, I am undoing your blouse. Underneath I find a black lace bra, which has the tips cut out to expose your beautiful nipples. No man could resist suckling this gem like treasure.

Now that I have you totally nude on my bed, I move to the other side of the bedroom where I have concealed a compact disk player. I have chosen some of the most low down blues music that I could find. It is the hottest stuff worthy of making even a nun come. I start the music, and I quickly discard my clothes. I turn to see you lying there, and I am stunned with your nude body. I first look at your big tits with those pretty nipples, and I just want to fuck you like a brute. I move my gaze upward to your hypnotizing blue eyes, and I want now to make love to you tenderly. You in your feminine wisdom note the look on my face. You know that I am hopelessly confused. You smile and let out a small chuckle.

You say, "Well, are you going to fuck me, or are you going to ask me to dance?"

I say, "Let's dance." I reach out my hand to you, and you come into my arms.

Oh heaven, I feel that wonderful nude body of yours close up to mine, and I start to move with the music. I have you in my arms. My left arm is draped across your shoulders. My right hand begins to travel up and down your back. I feel you tremble with the touch of my hand. I reach down to cup your shapely ass. I begin to squeeze it in my hand, and I then move my hand down into the cleft of your ass.

I whisper into your ear, "Stroke my cock darling." You do this for me with amazing skill. You have me now in your hand, and you are in control by gently rubbing my balls as you stroke my cock. We are moving now as one riding the currents of the blues music.

You whisper into my ear, "Put on your cock extension for me Loverman." I move to the night table where my cock extension is residing, and I role it on quickly for you. The heft of it with the stirring in my balls makes me feel like I am armed and dangerous. I am quickly disarmed when I look at you. You are standing there with your legs wide open, and your knees are bent. Your left arm is dangling down while your right hand is finger fucking your pussy.

"I love it when you fuck me like this Loverman!" you say. I move toward you, and I put my arms around you. We move to the bed in a fluid movement. We hit the mattress with your back and with me on top of you. You grasp my cock, and you guide it into your pussy. Your pussy is so wet I easily slide into you. I grab you around the shoulders with my arms. I start pumping hard and fast. This is going to be a fast bang. I can tell this because you are hot into it as much as I am. The bed is bouncing up and down making squeaking noises. You raise your legs up, and point your toes toward the ceiling.

You say, "Oauw Loverman oauw Now! Now! Now! Oauw you fucking cock I love you."

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers