Let's Go For A Run Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

We pulled into my drive and met at the door. Her hands were on my sides, teasing me, as I fumbled with the lock. As the door clicked shut our bodies pressed together. She put her arms around my waist and just laid her head on my shoulder. I ran one hand over her hair, the other down her back. "I missed you too, girlfriend," I said softly, in a masterpiece or understatement.

She raised her head. "Mmmmmmm, that sounds nice," she whispered as she raised her head for a kiss.

I thought so too, and I loved how she pressed her body into me as our lips met. And I shuddered as I realized she felt the same way. I ran my hands down her back and over her thin running shorts, cupping her firm cheeks in my hands and squeezing. Immediately I felt a stirring in my own shorts, and when she squirmed against me I knew she felt it too. Then I felt her hand slide under the waist band and grasp me through my jock. I moaned and gasped, but she giggled and said, "As official girlfriend I hereby invoke the anytime option!"

I didn't say a word, but tightened my grip on her and lifted her into my arms. She gave a little squeal and threw her arms around my neck, holding on tight as I almost ran to the bedroom with her. When I laid her on the bed I grasped her shorts and pulled them from her legs along with her underwear, all in one motion. "Oh my God! She giggled, "I love a boyfriend who does what he's told!"

I pulled the running shoes from her feet, then completed the task by peeling off her T-shirt. She lay naked on the bed, staring up at me, a little in shock but with a big smile on her face. And when she grasped her already hard and pointy nipples in her fingers and started stroking them as she squirmed on the bed, eyes fixed on mine, I knew there would be no fooling around. I pulled off my Tee and pushed down my shorts, but when I started to pull off my jock she said, "No, wait!"

I got rid of the shorts and my shoes and stood at the side of the bed, my hard cock straining upward against my jock, threatening to burst free from the waist band. Slowly, she got to her knees and crawled to the side of the bed, a devilish glint in her eyes. Suddenly she reached out with both hands, grabbing me by the backs of my thighs, and nuzzled against the bulge of my balls in the jock. Turning her head, she slipped her lips sideways over my straining shaft, and squeezed her lips and teeth against it. She moved up my rigid length, squeezing and releasing me.

When she reached the waist band she raised her head and kissed and licked my stomach just above it, making me shudder. Her hands slid up my thighs and over my bare ass, squeezing and exploring. Lifting her head up, she gave me a big smile, then kissed me again before catching the top of the jock in her teeth. As soon as she pulled it back, away from my body, my rock hard cock forced itself up, until the tip was an inch above the band. I heard her moan softly as her lips slipped over the captive head, already glistening with pre-cum. Her left hand moved from my ass to my captive balls, squeezing gently as she sucked, kissed and licked her prize.

I moaned and shivered with pleasure as I put my hands on her head, then slid them down over her neck and shoulders. Her hands finally moved to the waistband, her lips still over my throbbing head, every touch of her tongue and lips making me gasp. As she slowly pulled the jock down, her lips followed, sliding further and further down my shaft. When she finally pulled the tight pouch free of my balls she pushed it down a bit further, before grasping my balls in one hand. My cock was at the back of her mouth, and she lowered her head till it was straight in front of me, then pressed forward, and I felt it slide into her tight wet throat. I shuddered and moaned, my hands on her head as she rocked back and forth, her lips gently nudging my groin.

When she finally pulled back, gasping for breath, my cock was dripping with her saliva, and her face glowed as she looked up and said, "Like that, boyfriend?"

All I managed to gasp out was, "Oh my God! Oh fuck, Shari!"

Without waiting for more she swallowed me again, this time moving her hands to my ass and pulling hard as she ground her lips against my groin. She pulled back slowly, squeezing her lips tightly around my shaft, all the way to the head. I was panting, gasping, my legs shaking as I squeezed my eyes tightly shut trying to withstand the intense sensation. I felt her suck in another breath before she rammed her mouth back onto me again This time she bobbed back and forth with long strokes, lips tight, and I shuddered and shook, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, FUCK!" bursting from my lips as I fought to keep from filling her mouth.

I grabbed her head and tried to pull her off me, and she slid back as far as my head once again. She smiled at me and released the tip, and I loosened my grip, moaning, "Oh baby, oh damn, I'm so close!"

Still grinning, she giggled, "I know, boyfriend!" And suddenly she rammed her lips down over me again, hands pulling hard on my ass as she ground her face into me, chin rubbing against my balls. Her lips clamped around the base of my shaft and her tongue swirled over it, stroking and teasing. Totally unprepared for this assault, all I managed to do was gasp "Ahhhhhhhhhh" before my hips bucked forward and I exploded into her throat and mouth, feeling her lips squeezing and her throat contracting as she greedily tried, but failed, to swallow every drop. When my cock finally stopped pumping my creamy seed into her she had little white trails down her chin from both sides of her mouth.

I knew my legs were not going to hold me, and I grabbed her arms and flipped her back onto the bed as I fell onto it next to her. I collapsed onto my back and lay softly moaning, chest heaving, when I felt her lean over me, and I tasted myself as she kissed me, while her hand gently stroked and fondled my balls. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against my chest, feeling her jump as her hard tips pressed into me. I slid my hands down her back and over her ass, fingers digging gently as I massaged her firm cheeks.

Her pussy was pressed against my thigh, and soon her hips began to move in time with my hands, stroking her mound against my leg. I could feel more and more wetness and she ground harder against me, gasping now as her mouth still ground against mine.

One hand on her ass, I put the other arm across her back, and rolled with her till I was on top. She smiled up at me and used a finger to wipe a drop of my cum from her chin, then savored it as she licked the tip clean. Smiling back, I whispered, "Oh baby, that was amazing!"

She gave me a cute little look and giggled, "Just doing my girlfriend duties."

"I'll give you duties!" I replied, reaching between us and grasping both her rock hard nipples, squeezing hard and pulling.

"OH FUCK!" she yelled, and her body convulsed, her back arching her breasts to me and her hips lifting off the bed at the same time.

I quickly moved down until I could suck one of her long nips into my mouth, and gently massaged it with my lips and tongue. She relaxed a bit, but I could still feel her shuddering as my mouth massaged one nipple and my fingertips playfully stroked and pulled at the other. I moved until I was lying beside her, still sucking and stroking, but I slid my other hand down her body, trailing my fingers over her skin.

She shivered when my fingers slipped over her mound, then stroked her lips lightly, up and down. I flattened my palm over her and squeezed, my hand getting wet with her slippery juices. Slipping one finger between her lips I slid it up and down, teasing her as she lifted her hips, wanting more. When my fingertip slid over her overflowing hole I slipped it in slowly, and pressed until it was buried in her. She arched against it and moaned, her hips rolling slowly.

I lifted my head from her breast and whispered to her, "Your turn to feed me, girlfriend!"

I rolled off her and onto my back, and she needed no urging as she quickly straddled me, grabbing the headboard and pressing her pussy down onto my face. I grabbed her cheeks in both hands and pulled her to me, ramming my tongue into her dripping wet cunt, drinking the juices that flowed from her. Her hips rolled, fucking my face as my tongue stroked and swirled deep inside her.

My tongue found her clit, swirling and grinding against it, and she began making little cries with every touch. I moved one hand from her ass and slid two fingers into her, and she grunted and moaned as I slowly finger-fucked her while my lips and tongue kissed and licked her pussy. When I sucked her little bud between my lips and began fingering her harder she began gasping and panting, her hips rolling and grinding, her hot creamy juices flowing faster. Suddenly she gasped out, "Oh God baby, fuck me hard, I'm gonna cum!"

I rammed my fingers deep into her, pistoning in and out as my lips squeezed and sucked, my tongue grinding hard. Her hips were bucking hard and fast and she was making little high-pitched, ragged crying sounds. I felt her juices running down my chin as she used her hands on the headboard to push my head into the pillow and she came with a squeal, grinding her pussy into my face.

When she finally relaxed and lifted herself from me I had to gasp for breath, and my face was covered with her white creamy cum. She was still gasping, chest heaving, almost sobbing as she fell onto the bed next to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my messy face, tasting herself as my lips tasted hers. I cradled her in my arms, stroking and caressing her, just enjoying the feeling of her body pressed against mine. She snuggled herself into me and made little purring sounds of contentment.

I whispered into her ear, "Do you realize, this will be our first night together?"

"Uhhuh," she replied, giving me a little squeeze, "and what makes it even better is, I know it's won't be the last!" That was so obvious I didn't even bother to reply, just giving her a long, deep kiss.

She rolled onto her back, head on a pillow, staring up, and I did the same, our bodies touching, my arm behind her neck, hand on her shoulder. "I really need to tell you what went on after you left last night," she said. "They both came into my room, wanting to talk, and I could see they weren't really too happy."

"First, they wouldn't believe you weren't hurting me, that I actually liked having you pound your cock into me! They had seen the bruises on my hips and accused you of abusing me! I almost threw them out of my room, and told them it was time to grow up! I told them I only hoped they were lucky enough to find someone who could and would treat them like you treat me! I pulled back my robe and showed them your finger marks. I told them I wear them as a badge of honor, because I could turn you on so much that you held me that tight!"

"I finally asked them why they watched if it bothered them. And how come they were so obviously turned on if they thought you were hurting me. The truth is, I had expected them to run when I told them to come in. Mandy wouldn't even look at me and I think she started to cry. But Denise looked at me, even though she had tears in her eyes, too. She said it scared her, but it turned her on and she didn't understand why. Both of them finally admitted they came on their fingers watching us. I guess it was like porn, but up close and very personal."

"They're virgins, overdue for their first sexual experience. Denise told me she's been taking her pills, but doesn't know why she bothers, and Mandy wouldn't answer. I told her she better start because she was going to meet somebody and not know how to handle it. At that point she ran for her room, but came back in a minute, still wiping tears. I blame myself a little, because we moved here and now they don't have any close friends to talk to."

"But then they unloaded the real blockbusters on me. They wanted to know when you're coming over again. They want to watch! I asked them what made them think I'd ever consider it after the way they reacted. I told them to watch porn if they wanted to. But they said it was totally different seeing me, someone they know, instead of a couple of actors. They asked how I was able to take you into my throat, and wasn't it disgusting, sucking a cock. Oh my God, they had so many weird questions!

"And one other thing. Oh, Dan, I don't know if I should even tell you this! They wanted to know if they can touch you! They can't believe you can shove something as big and hard as your cock into me without hurting me! Dammit, I told them it was the most wonderful feeling ever, but I don't think they believed it. I feel like I'm dealing with ten year-olds!"

I was stunned. Really didn't know what to say. "Oh Shari, damn! I'm so sorry you have to go through this! And I wish I was with you."

"I do too, Dan. I don't know if they would ever talk in front of you, they're so embarrassed now. But it would be a lot easier on me. Moral support. Or at least, immoral support," she giggled.

We lay silently for a few minutes, and I just gave her a squeeze and ran my hand gently over her. I was mulling over something. "Baby, how do you feel about this? You know we can't keep on doing what we did, letting them watch. And we want our privacy and our time together."

"But suppose we stay at your house tomorrow night, and you tell them in advance, if they want to watch, they can. They don't have to hide, and if they have questions they can ask, either or both of us. But make it clear, it will be the last time; that we aren't going to share our lives with them."

She was still for a minute or two. "Oh Dan, if you're willing to do that it would be wonderful. I'm guessing my mom and dad never talked to them about anything. I know they didn't with me. And I guess I'm feeling kind of guilty now, I am their older sister, and they have no one else. Maybe I should have spent some time with them before. But Dan, how do you feel about the touching part?"

Oh my God! I had assumed she had just shrugged that one off! It's hard to picture a man being unwilling to let good looking women touch him, but I was so totally into Sharon, the idea wasn't even in my mind! I was stunned that she had even considered it!

"Baby, I guess that's up to you. Right now, I belong to you, and especially, my cock! But I'll follow your lead girlfriend, just remember, I'm not a monk. I don't even play one on TV! And if I had a brother and he suggested touching you, they might find him face down in the river!"

She rolled over and kissed me gently. "Thank you, baby. I don't know where this will lead, but I feel like I need to do something for them, and maybe, this will help. But I think it's a little beyond normal "boyfriend" duties," she giggled.

I gave her a big smile and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against my chest. "Speaking of my "normal" duties..." I laughed as I locked my lips over hers. She wiggled and squirmed as I ran a hand down over her ass and gave one cheek a hard squeeze, and she was gasping as her hard nipples scratched against my chest. I had gradually realized that she was less reluctant to let me touch her sensitive nipples and breasts now, not because she felt it any less but because she knew I loved her reaction and loved to tease and please her with them. And she also trusted me enough to realize I would not abuse the opportunity. She relaxed and enjoyed her gift.

My cock was already standing at attention, but it got a lot harder when she wrapped her fist around it. Our lips continued to grind, and our tongues were doing battle in her mouth as her hand moved slowly up and down me. She spread her legs a little, one slipping between mine, and as her hips slowly rolled, her pussy was rubbing against my thigh. But she jumped and shuddered as I slid my hand from her ass cheek down the crack until my fingers were able to slip between her legs.

Her mouth suddenly pulled up from mine, and she gasped, "Oh fuck! That's no fair!" But fair or not, she showed how she felt about it when she pulled herself up to her knees, giving my hand total access. I reached between her legs and my fingers slid over her lips, already wet and slippery. She moaned and her body started rocking forward and back as her hand squeezed harder and moved faster on my cock. I put my other hand on the back of her head and pulled her lips back to mine, and we moaned into each others mouths.

When she rocked forward I let my fingers slip between her legs, and quickly slid the tip of one into her. When she rocked back she pushed it deeper into herself, and her lips left mine again as she suddenly gasped. I realized she was dripping wet, and quickly slipped a second finger in and pushed both into her to the hilt. With a groan she simply surrendered to me, putting her forehead on my chest and rocking in time with my hand. My fingers made wet juicy sounds as they flew in and out of her.

But in a few seconds her head flew back, and she sat up, forcing my hand away. Her eyes locked on mine but she didn't say a word as she moved her knees outside my legs, straddling me. She grabbed my cock, pulling hard on it a few times, then holding it steady as she slipped herself onto it. Suddenly she just dropped, impaling herself on me in one swift motion. She grunted as she was filled with me, but it was so unexpected and the sensation so intense I sat up with a gasp, eyes wide, body shuddering.

She leaned forward, putting her hands on my chest and pushing me back down. I felt her pussy clenching my shaft, squeezing me although she didn't move. When the pressure finally let up, she lifted very slowly, and I watched as my cock re-appeared. She kept only the tip in her, and started bobbing up and down quickly, massaging it as I squirmed and moaned. At least, when she suddenly dropped onto my body again, I expected it, but it my groan was still just as loud. Oh my God, she felt good!

There was a sparkle in her eyes as she pushed up onto the balls of her feet, leaned forward further, and started rocking back and forth, sliding up and down the length of my shaft with measured strokes. I reached up with both hands and grasped her long hard nipples in my fingertips, very gently. Her eyes shut, and she gasped and shuddered, but continued pumping slowly up and down on me as I lightly rubbed with my fingers. Her eyes flickered open again with a look, almost of surprise, and she whispered to me, "Oh God honey, that feels good!"

When I started slowly rolling my hips, meeting her downward thrusts, she groaned as our bodies lightly slapped together, and continued her pace. We had found a perfect combination, and it felt so good to both of us we just continued for several minutes, gasping and moaning and smiling at each other.

Her legs tired and she slid all the way down on me, then slowly leaned forward as her legs slid back, till she was lying on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and we enjoyed a long passionate kiss, my cock, still buried in her, throbbing with pleasure. My arms tightened as I rolled with her, until our positions were reversed and she was under me. I pushed up on my arms, my hands at her sides, and looked down at her. She took one hand and cupped one of her small breasts, squeezing till it pushed upward, hard tip straining towards me. She whispered, "Suck it, please."

I was amazed. I realized she liked the way I touched her so much she wanted more, even though she had been so afraid at first. I bent my head to her, wet my lips and very gently slid them down over the long tip. She didn't gasp. She sighed. I let my wet tongue swirl around the base of her nipple, bathing it. Her back arched, and I felt her pressing against my lips. I opened my lips wider and took all I could get of her breast into my mouth, sucking just a little. My tongue swirled and stroked the long rigid tip.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers