Let's Go For A Run Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath was ragged, and her body was moving under me, my cock still buried inside her. I slid my lips up the hard wet nipple, then back down, covering her breast again. When she moaned and arched harder against me I did it again, rhythmically stroking the tip, then sucking her breast. She gasped, "Oh Danny... oh that's good. Oh please..." and her body squirmed harder under me. I increased the pressure of my lips on her tender tip slightly and slid up and down a little faster, making sure to keep it wet and slippery. She began to shudder. "Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh..." she started chanting in time with my gentle strokes, until suddenly her back arched violently and she jammed her breast against my mouth. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," suddenly filled the room, and I as I felt her pussy clamp around my cock I realized she was cumming hard, just from the sensation of my mouth on her breast.

I lifted my head and smiled at her, and she wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me to her, cradling my head between her breasts. "Oh baby, oh baby... that was sooooo... oh honey, I never felt like that before!" She pulled my head to her with both hands and kissed me hard, ramming her tongue into my mouth.

I felt her hips start to roll under me, and pushed myself up again, slowly thrusting in time with her. Her pussy was dripping wet and slippery, obviously filled with her cum, and our pace rapidly increased as we moved easily together. Soon, wet slapping punctuated our thrusts as her hips lifted to me and our bodies collided harder and harder. I sat back on my knees and grasped her hips, starting to ram my aching hard cock into her relentlessly. In response she just smiled at me and her hips began bucking hard, meeting my efforts. We were both panting and gasping for breath, I had sweat running down my face and I could see a sheen of wetness covering her body.

She gave me a big grin as she grasped both nipples, arching her back as she pulled at them, showing me how much she was enjoying it. I tightened my grip on her hips, mindful of the bruises already there, and began pounding against her, enjoying her body bouncing and shaking in front of me with every thrust. She had her head back, eyes closed, no longer trying to match me, simply writhing and squirming, her fingers gently stretching her long nipples. She began whimpering, and suddenly she lifted her long legs and wrapped them around me, pulling me against her. She was grinding against my body, and her sounds became cries, louder and louder.

When she suddenly screamed her entire body arched, and I had to hold on tight as I rammed myself into her with a few final thrusts, feeling my cock throb, tingle, then explode inside her. My hips bucked hard, each time forcing another spurt of my cum deep into her, as her body continued to pump against mine. I shuddered and gasped, chest heaving and fighting for breath, as I watched the sweat falling from my chin splatter on her shiny stomach.

When her hips stopped moving and grinding against me, she opened her eyes, gasping, still trying to catch her breath, too. She reached forward and grasped my wrists, pulling me down to her. I lay on top of her, pushing slightly up on my knees to keep my weight off of her. We stared at each other from an inch away. "Oh babe, that was..." I started.

She giggled and whispered softly, "Shut up and kiss me, I know what it was!" I did as told, our lips playing, grinding, fighting for minutes on end. I moved next to her on the bed and we wrapped each other up in a tangle of arms and legs, still sharing little kisses, hugs, and soft moans of pleasure.

Somehow we fell asleep, and when I woke, two hours later, she was still in my arms, her warm breath on my cheek. I gave her face gentle little kisses and she responded slowly, stretching and pressing her body against me, then a long, contented "Mmmmmmmmm" as our lips joined. She whispered, "It's a good thing I told them I'm not coming home tonight, because there's no way." Our next kiss ended the conversation, but there was no way I would have let her leave me.

Eventually, our hands started moving slowly and lightly over each other, and I gasped when I felt her fingertips graze my partly swollen cock. She giggled at my reaction and slowly drew a fingertip my length, which rapidly increased. I shuddered when she dragged the finger slowly around the tip, and when she started moving her hand up and down, fingers barely touching me, I rolled onto my back, my breath already deepening. By then my cock was already hard, almost standing straight up.

She leaned over and gave me another kiss, then got on her knees, next to my hip. She leaned over and blew on the tip, and when I gasped and it jerked in response, she giggled and looked up at me, eyes shining. I realized I was about to be tortured when she reached out a finger and lightly placed it under my balls, then slowly slid it over the contour and up the bottom of my shaft all the way to the tip. When she felt the wetness of the pre-cum puddling there she made little circles around the tip with the slippery juice while I moaned, and smiled at me again as she slipped the finger into her mouth and licked it clean.

Starting from the tip, she drew two fingers all the way down the top of my shaft to my body as I gasped and shuddered. My hips simply would not be still, and started slowly rolling, and my cock twitched with every touch. She leaned over and held my shaft with just two fingers, then bent forward and gave the tip a little kiss. I gasped at the kiss, but moaned loudly when she ran her tongue in a circle over it. She took her time, moving back and admiring her work, then blowing on the tip again. I was breathing deeply, my chest heaving, and my hips were bucking erratically.

She licked her palm, getting it wet, then grasped my shaft and slowly began to stroke up and down. Her firm grip felt wonderful, and I relaxed a little, enjoying her touch. But when she leaned forward and took my head in her mouth, closing her lips around it and swirling her tongue over it, I shuddered and groaned again. Her hand continued to stroke my shaft as she licked and sucked, quickly getting me covered with her slippery saliva.

I glanced to the side, and saw her cute ass sticking up as she knelt over me, and suddenly reached over and gave her a hard spank. She shrieked at the totally unexpected smack, and her head jerked back. She stared at me, a look of shock on her face, only to see a big smile. "Girlfriend, this isn't fair. You're having all the fun! Get that ass over here if you want to play!" I said as I patted my chest.

She got the message and quickly straddled me, wiggling her ass as she bent over my cock once again. I put my hands on the fronts of her thighs and pulled her back to my waiting mouth as I felt her lips slide over me again. But this time, she simply slid me all the way down, taking me into her throat in one swift motion. The kiss I was about to give her glistening pussy ended in mid-air as my head snapped back, and I gasped out, "OH SHIT!"

Gathering myself, I pulled her back hard and rammed my tongue into her soaking wet cunt as she started bobbing up and down the length of my shaft. I felt a moan vibrate around my cock as it was buried deep in her throat. I buried my face in her pussy, tongue going in and out, lapping up the copious amount of her creamy juices that were already flowing. Now I could feel her shuddering, but she continued to stroke my cock with her lips, tongue and mouth.

I slid my tongue up between her lips until the tip slid over the hard little bud of her clit, already peeking out. I circled it with my tongue, then caught it between my lips, squeezing and sucking as my tongue continued to swirl. Now I could hear her moans, coming rhythmically each time her lips slid up my shaft, and she started rocking back and forth, pressing her pussy even harder into my face.

She refused to be distracted, however, and continued stroking the length of my shaft with her mouth, only varying the speed and the tightness of her lips. I could feel her tongue swirling around me each time she went up and down. I was shuddering at the exquisite feel of her mouth on me, and gasping, even as I tried hard to keep my lips and tongue on her pussy. Finally, my cock throbbing and tingling, I realized she had a head start, and if I let her keep it up she was bound to win the race.

She gave a little squeal when I suddenly wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up, then dumped her gently on her back next to me. I got to my knees and turned around in one motion, then lifted her legs by the ankles as I moved in front of her. I let her legs rest on my shoulders as I pushed against them, and saw her eyes staring. But she was staring at my cock, which was twitching and pulsing of its own accord, so ready to explode. It was also soaking wet from her mouth, and when I guided it between her legs it slipped in easily. I leaned forward hard, pushing it into her with one long stroke, and she moaned, but lifted her hips to me, making sure she had it all. I was grasping her legs at the knees as I started fucking her with long hard thrusts, my body slapping against hers hard enough to make her shake with every stroke.

She was tight but sloppy wet, and the combination felt wonderful on my needy cock, but it insured I wouldn't last long. Still holding her legs, I pushed forward against them, and started ramming myself into her harder and harder. I was already gasping, starting to sweat, but her grunts and moans with every stroke told me she appreciated the effort. I saw a little smirk on her face as she grasped her nipples and pulled, teasing me with the sight, and the slapping sounds got louder and faster as I began pounding against her, grunting with the effort of every thrust. I could feel sweat running down my chest as my hips churned, but she was still matching my thrusts, her hips bucking against me, and driving me even deeper into her.

When I let go of her legs she spread them wider and put her feet flat on the bed, using the added leverage to drive herself against me. Now the bed, as well as her body shook with every impact, and I leaned forward over her, my sweat now dripping on her chest as I rammed my cock in hard and ground against her body. She grabbed her nipples again and pulled harder, throwing her head back and starting a series of cries that became louder and higher pitched. I slid my hands under her ass, lifting her, then growled and slammed into her again. Then again and again, each time grinding my cock into her and punctuating the impact with a grunt.

I impaled her with one final thrust and gasped, "Oh FUCK!" as I felt my cock detonate inside her, and our hips bucked together as she squealed and came with me. Both of us were panting and gasping, and her body was arching over and over, pressing against mine.

When I finally lowered her hips to the bed I fell forward over her, and as my arms went around her body I felt her legs tighten around my waist. "Oh God that was good!" she gasped, just before our lips met and ground together. I didn't need to say it, but I couldn't have said it better. We had quickly become experts on knowing what each other wanted and needed, just little things, touches, gestures, smiles and sounds. Our bodies responded automatically, driving each other on.

When I rolled to the side I kept my arms around her, and her legs were still tight around me. We shared little kisses, licks and rubs, neither wanting to break the contact of our bodies. But eventually we relaxed and she released me, only to snuggle close again, her head against my shoulder. Her warm breath and quiet breathing was magic, and soon we were both asleep.