All Comments on 'Let's Twist Again'

by alexxxis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BenLongBenLongalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic Encore

Alexxxis, you've done it again. Another fantastic, hot, almost believable menage-a-gang! I just want to be part of the invited gang next time! Good luck on the contest, a great effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Breezy, sexy, and Hot!

Despite having too many clichés, this story was awesome. The dialogue was engaging. The overall concept was molten hot. And the end result is a story that truly feels like summer.

The only things I really disliked involved setting details... This story could have easily done without the slave reference, and the 4G mobile phone speed reference didn't belong in a setting of southern belles and plantations.

skip2951skip2951almost 12 years ago
great

if this is not the winner than its rigged....hot well done and smooth as your naked pussy...has my flag pole waving....your great more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Still chuckling at your quotes....

Alexxxis, you are a very cunning linguist. Having been an avid fan of Literotica for many years, it must be said this story is one of the best ever posted for your reader's enjoyment! Bravo!! Now I get to go read your previous works.

EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonalmost 12 years ago

I Can dance to "Let's Twist Again," Dick. I give it a 5.

Seriously, it's l-o-n-g, but damn good.

hongluobohongluoboalmost 12 years ago
my favorite cunninglinguist does it again!!

fun, sexy, humorous.. and over way too early.... you are the best!!

wolfarmywolfarmyalmost 12 years ago
just the cream of the crop

your unique writing style is awesome the best I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I laughed, I cried, I came!!

Awesome story, your writing is so sexy and erotic, I went back and read all of your other works. I look forward to more of your entries, and hope that you don't have comments from any ignoranuses. I really loved your first time story, Amen Corner. But most of the jokes you told need some updates as these are so old, I was but a little boy when I heard most of these (I have about 30 + yrs on you).

rumynayborrumynayboralmost 12 years ago
absolutely the best

Alexxxis, you are by far the best writer I've found on literotica! Your stories are exciting, well thought out and just plain fun to read! I hope we see many more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another cracker! Maybe not the impact of the first meeting with Ashley Rose and Mr C, but you're so cool. Sexy hot and funny... sexy sexy time should be fun, right!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous