All Comments on 'Letter From McLean Province'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Whatever

Another nice gf turned into crazy abusive cuckholding domme and spineless idiot licking it up. Move along, nothing to see here.

thepeopleschampthepeopleschampalmost 10 years ago

Yeah, to agree. The Domme part is ok, but the crazy, abusive, cuckolding part is a monumental turn off. Seriously, who the fuck likes imagining them self as a guy who's girlfriend fucks other guys and doesn't care if he knows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A boat load of nuts

You should have stayed gone. This was awful. And I'm not the only one that thought so. Check the scores. To give you even one star for this senseless garbage is an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Didn't Like It Either

You are too obsessed with getting your ass beaten then getting your dick beaten then your ass, then your dick, then your ass, then your dick. There's no story. There's no purpose. For example; if I were Todd, I'd have spent some time showing Brina how I enjoyed dominating you. I'd make you suck me off slowly while she watched. Her excitement would add to mine. This is one plus one equals three. I would, very slowly, drive my drooling, stiff dick into the back of your throat until you gagged. "Hey buddy, we still the other half to go....LOL." I'd impale your throat on my dick and I'd make you keep it down. My enjoyment of your impalement plus the physical pleasure of your tight throat sucking my dick would drive me and Brina bonkers with lust....!! Comon.....give us some description of the erotic sadism Brina and I would enjoy and how we enjoyed seeing your suffering. It's the power and control, but you miss all of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous