All Comments on 'Letting My Wife Cut Loose Ch. 04'

by weaponx

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Hot!

We have really enjoyed all 4 chapters. Thanks for continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

This is an excellent and well developed story. You can feel all the emotional changes with all the characters. The first four chapters were awesome. Hope to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Have You

Given killing your self any thought?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too Quick

I enjoyed your story and pretty much figured where it would go; however, once they got away from the club, these two, their character being open with eachother, he would have filled her in on everything. Next, out of context is the fact that they are home, now he shows her the DVD that clearly shows her flirting in one bar, then getting drugged, thern the show, then the bar scene and now he tells her about the contract and she acts all high, mighty and indignant...she was partially (mostly) at fault and yes he is a weaky and couldn't deal with the gangsters. I doubt if he was physically in shapre, he would have been able to deal with the mob. Anyway, you end it with her looking down on him and deciding to be a good horny slut and make him her personal cuck...well, I deffer here because they are not illiterates, they both fell into this, he has always been a little submissive, she did like the big cock and so I would have thought they would have sobbed a little, explored ideas on how they might get out of this and finally reconciling themselves to the fact that she was going to have to be a whore, escort, some kind of escort or even a porn queen, they got into it together, they loved eachother and she admitted that she would psych herself up to try and enjoy the activities, actually admitting that it was beginning to be a turn on and she was sorry but he would always be her husband and she would never stop loving him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good, but...

not the greatest story. First off, the cuckold is impossible and I don't believe there is a single straight man alive who loves his wife who's willing to let her go into a bar and dance with other men just to get off his rocks. If there is anyone who would allow this to happen, I'm willing to bet that they wouldn't have allowed their wife to go into another club alone with anyone else. Then again, I could be wrong. But if anyone would willingly sit down to watch their wife strip and fuck another man without even 'trying' to put up a fight, either that cuck is truly a chicken, or he's bi and likes seeing big dick and this was his only way of getting to one without seeming gay. Other than this factor, good story of forcing both husband and wife into submission, though it would help if we got more insight on the wife's real feelings during and after the 'acts'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Just forget the negative crap two of those gave you. I don't know why it's so hard for some people to understand the thrill of seeing your wife having sex with another guy. Someone needs to explain voyeurism and masochism to them. I loved that Beth got into being used and the hubby liked it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
john should grow up

Both Beth and John will be better off when she starts fucking black men exclusively. If he was man enough he would give up sex with her on his own and let her feel the pure joy of being penetrated by a black cock. It seems however he will have to be forced to do this either by his wife or her black master.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The Real Beth

She was the one that went too far in the first club. She was the one that didn't wait by the door as her husband had told her. Now, seeing the Video, she turns on him (instead of being a worried spouse as to what they could do) and accuses him of being weak, sick and turned on, liking it and being a wimpy cuck. Did she listen to him about his being forced to sign so they could both get out of there without her having to fuck every guy in the place...NO! Beth, is turned on and she is wet just thinking about it. Sad, they have 2 kids. Sad, Beth is not the woman he loved and married so - now what? Should he get a gun, hide at the meeting place, follow them and then shoot them both while they are fucking somewhere...probably - a good idea, claim temporary insanity due to emotional reasons, the crime scene shows an adulterous slut and the tape and events from Seattle back it up. Too bad Beth, should have stayed close to the man that actually cared about you, bought a 9 inch vibrater, maybe - even admitted that the Seattke thing was a turn on and talked hubby into the swing scene? Oh well...Bye Beth!!!

deadonedeadonealmost 14 years ago
yet an another boring "I hate Men" story

How original with some stretch you could have him were a dress to work.

Shit just shot him.

Yes I have looked at most of your crap and thats what it is.

ROB911ROB911over 13 years ago

hey...was getting into thiis...then ...nothing...please finish...please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yikes - glad this shit author quit writing!

Hopefully, this brain-dead fuck is dead & long gone!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Did Jeff fuck you to

You do sound like a little bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow, you are a real sleaze bag aren't you.

The only thing worse than this story is a continuation of this story. You, sir, are a moron who shouldn't be allowed to handle anything sharper than bowling ball

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
You know I usually disagree with comments like:

"Wow, you are a real sleaze bag aren't you.

The only thing worse than this story is a continuation of this story. You, sir, are a moron who shouldn't be allowed to handle anything sharper than bowling ball."

But in this case I can't. This story goes into rape, drugs, prostitution, and other crimes against women. I can't stand by and let someone degrade women even if its in a story.

Either let the husband grow some freakin balls or stop writing this crap.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
very intellectual study of skank psycho babble

It is a definite wanking story

AmateurCplAmateurCplabout 11 years ago
Hot Wife, Hot Story

a very erotic, very hot story ,,, it is a beautify crafted piece of writing ~ my wife and i enjoyed the sexual high!!!

pwdes17pwdes17almost 11 years ago
Waiting for the follow up

As a lesbian with a sissy cuckold myself, I can relate to this story. I so enjoyed the way she was brought into her new world. Deep down, I wish it were me. I was hoping that we would all find out that sissy noticed her belly getting large and coming to the realization that Beth would become a new mother.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

I am glad this didn't continue

jezzazjezzazabout 10 years ago
This is utterly sick

Jesus wept, you need help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Did this really happen?

If this really happened, they could of went about all different, she just as at fault as he is. The best way to have more comfortable , for both of them would have placed a ad for a nicely hung respectful guy. This would given her variety and still let her respect her husband and appreciated him for spoiling her. I hope they can resolve this and gain each others respect and love each other when they first met. I have been married a few times , I had wife that could never get off unless it was oral. Then I have been with another wife that got off 6 or 7 times with my cock. But if that is your thing go for it. SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank God

You had pity on us and stopped writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey weapon x.....you are without a doubt a cuck yourself!!

And if not......you would like to be!! Get a hooker and learn how to fuck a woman before you ever take a wife please....don't put a wife through time with you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only two good things about this story

What are they, you ask?

ONE: it served as a "BCWYW4" (Be Careful What You Wish For") object lesson for men and women who are sitting on the fence contemplating the kinky ideas porn writers and Cosmo insist will help spice up a stale relationship.

TWO: it showed what happens if you and your significant other can't communicate effectively. There were several places in this story where good communication could have saved a lot of grief, so I agree with those who say this story is flawed.

Personally, I've always been baffled and revolted by the cuck concept, but there's enough historical precedent to support the existence of a small population of cuckolds and their cuckoldresses, a subset of the much larger group called victims and the cheaters who make a mockery of marriage vows. Fact is, I read these stories just to see if the writer can create a gritty, believable BCWYW4 train wreck.

Informal Poll Alert: Over the past 40 years, quite a few married women have hit on me and not one talked about having a sissy husband or spoke contemptuously about his limp or tiny dick. Not one. All were lonely, or frustrated by mid-life aging crises, or out for revenge sex because of his infidelity. So, I don't accept the oft-repeated premise that "most" guys fantasize about their wives getting banged by other guys. Undoubtedly there are a few who are filled with self-loathing or pathetic low self-esteem gullible losers who've read these stories and thought, "Dang, I can't satisfy the missus so I should give her the freedom to 'let loose' and fuck strangers... and, oh yeah, maybe I can grovel at her feet, eat lo-cal creme pies, dress up as a sissy and get turned on by the utter humiliation!" Those poor sots are a couple bottles short of a 6-pack and I'm betting they're a minuscule percentage of the male population. Real men just aren't hardwired to share their mates or be turned on by the prospect. If "most" husbands fantasized about this, it wouldn't be considered a deviancy, it'd be normal... it's not.

Any story that has as a main character a timid but supposedly happy wife who pivots on a dime into a slut porn star and can suddenly spew disparaging and demeaning comments at her husband earns a 1-star rating. That so many stories on LIT that include this inane and predictable "twist" that it's become the hallmark cop out of lazy writer's, their go to meme to avoid devoting time for believable character development. Seriously, wifey's inability to orgasm on the dickless wonders' wiener was never discussed in all their time as a couple? His cuckold deviance never became the focus of a verrrrry serious conversation during the years following his stupid handwritten confessional? Time to communicate, people!

BTW, this wasn't a cuckold story, it was a calculated rape, blackmail, white slavery story with the cuckold aspect being an annoying distraction. It could have been a very potent BCWYW4 downward spiral tale of degradation and woe deserving of more chapters, but instead, it died not with a gangbang but a whimper.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Garbage

Any man that lets another man humiliate and call him sissy is worthless..... Most men would fight back and a loving wife would have helped..... I am sure some losers get off on this, I feel sorry for them and their pathetic lives.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Typical

Typical garbage written by a closet fag sissy cuck loser.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hated this piece of shit....

And I didn't even read it. Just skimmed over all four pathetic chapters in about 3 minutes. I consider those 3 minutes a complete loss in my life. I hope you have the good sense to end this drivel now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still An Idiot or perhaps the SISSY gets his balls back

So, perhaps the PUSSY gets some backbone, allows the 'date' then shows up with a nice hard wood Louisville...then perhaps takes a short trip to another location, drives into Seattle and totally torches the club. Mmhhmmm... Your 'guy' is still a BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Total Fucking Garbage!!!!!!

This is the kind of garbage that is making the good writers leave this site!!! Pathetic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck shit story!

I came to this story via a BTB search. It should tell you that I am NOT into cuckolding! NOT AT ALL! It's bullshit from beginning to end. I do not know anybody that will allow themselves to be humiliated like this! Maybe some readers like this I HATE IT!! Sorry I stuck to the end of all 4-stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

if you have any brains let jeff have the bitch and get out of town forever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pitiful excuse for a story

Contract my ass. He can't have a contract as described. It's illegal on SO many levels. Take the contract and the video to the Police and Jeff is going to prison for a long, long time. Of course this little escapade ends their marriage. Why would she even consider staying married to a pimp? Hubby will be lucky to stay out of prison himself. This was simply unfinished drivel.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Love

Love the idiots who talk like this is a story about real people. They are almost as.pathetic as.people who think this mirrors their lives. What a sissy, pathetic author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
now he has all he needs

He can divorce the slut now that he has all he needs. Doesn't help in a no fault state but he can show friends and family the slut she truly is. Yes he was an idiot to let her flirt in the first chapter but she went way too far and then took off with the guy. So wimp or cuck doesn't matter as he needs to get rid of her and fast. Now the tapes show everything and she will be destroyed, reputation wise, with friends and family. SO whatever she gets financially doesn't really matter.

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
cuck fag shit

nuff said.

bioman57bioman57over 3 years ago

This tale needs to be finished. good story development but character development was rather light so far..Plus the wife did everything and yet she blames her husband. Wow...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you should be hang your self loser wimp. . dont have a dick means cut that one loser . act like real man and Don't tell your bastard kids you ar they wimp cuck father otherwise they kick your at your little ass loser wimp.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was fun to read i only wish it was written so that it was a little more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your a good writer but I'm not so sure you could find a way to continue this with Beth still in love with her husband which would be necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for Ch. 5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Chapters 1 and 2 were good, the writing style itself was good throughout. Chapter 3 was ok, but the end of chapter 4 went completely off the rails. She accuses him of signing the document to save himself, when he actually did it mostly for her sake. Her “I haven’t cum since HE fucked me” is telling. He needs to go to the FBI (it is interstate and in their jurisdiction now) and tell them everything. Rape. Kidnapping. Blackmail. Adulteration of drink. If they were the only ones that this happened to, it would be harder to prove, but obviously the two bars are connected and they are doing to a lot of couples, given the other restrained man.

He should have told her earlier and immediately gone to the FBI so they could set a trap, grab Jeff and simultaneously raid the other establishments. They should have also told all of their friends and family that they had been raped, etc., removing all the power. Yes, if the videos got out it would be embarrassing, but they would be together in it. Now, she and maybe he are stuck until she is used up. They will lose everything.

My member name is Bisubhubby11 so I have all kinds of fantasies like this, but the ending here is just too extreme for me. I didn’t vote on this one because the writing was good and I didn’t want to screw up the score given the good writing, but nthe ending was just too disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stupid as fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous