Lexi Ch. 01

Story Info
Lexi courts a suitable slave.
1.4k words
4.22
50.9k
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lexy and Slave met, she knew early on that he was the perfect guy for her. He was easy to push around, and he adored her. Hell, he worshiped her. This one she thought, was going to be easy.

Lexy and Slave (his name used to be John) worked together in the same office, and from the day they met, he was smitten with her. He’d do anything for her. He followed her around the office and practically did all her work for her. She was so beautiful, and such a sharp woman. He would never have a chance with a hot women like her.

He should have suspected when she expressed interest in seeing him that something was up. She was so far out of his league. He was fairly attractive, and in good shape, but it is hard for a woman to respect someone who completely kisses her ass, so why did she want to meet with him after work?

Things moved quickly, and she pounced on him without him ever knowing it. She found he was the perfect boy toy. He paid for everything, took her shopping, did whatever she told him to. Anything she wanted, he did anxiously and willingly.

The beginning of the end for him was when she moved in with him. He had inherited a large sum of money when his parents died and owned a really nice house, and she took it over as if it was hers. All the warning signs were there. If only he had other family nearby to warn him, or close friends to try to stop him, he might have had a chance. But slave was some what of a loner, and had no one to try to stop him from losing control to her.

Slave was so taken with her, he never saw himself giving in, and he continued doing anything and everything she asked.

Role playing she called it at first. She would pretend he was her sex slave and he would have to serve her. He didn’t care what she told him to do, he was having sex with one of the hottest chicks around. Well, sort of.

Lexy wasn’t much impressed with slaves small dick, and she really didn’t think enough of him to let him fuck her. She didn‘t even think of him as her boyfriend. Nothing more than her boy toy really.

So as far as she was concerned, sex was out of the question. She was content to just let him service her orally. An he serviced her a lot. Whenever and wherever she wanted.

He got his turn though. After she had her orgasms, she would let him go to the bathroom afterwards and jerk himself off, but he had to be quiet about it so he wouldn’t disturb her if she was sleeping.

And so things went on, she pushed for more, and he gave her more. He spent most of his spending his money just to keep her happy, buying her clothes, and all of his spare time servicing her. For some reason, she never had enough of that. She loved being how she could control him. It was the only the about him that turned her on.

But soon, it was no longer role playing. She knew she could own this boy. She knew she could use this one anyway she wanted, and she had the perfect plan to do it.

It was on the night that she reeled him in for good, that he finally thought he was getting somewhere with his sexy Goddess. Lexy was finally going to let him fuck her.

Well sort of. She let him put his dick in her, and feel her tight pussy for a minute, but he was made to sit real still and listen to her proposition. The poor kid was so close to cumming, he would do anything if she’d just let him fuck her.

It was the moment she planned on, and she knew he would fall for it. Lexy asked him if he wanted to cum, and he wanted to so bad. First she made him beg for it, and so he begged. Then she made him promised to do anything she wanted, and he promised.

But then her demands got serious.

She told him that she wanted him to be her sex slave, permanently. She explained that she wanted him to give himself to her, for her to use, forever and ever.

What’s a boy to do? With so little blood left in his brain, and his small dick inside the hottest chick he’d ever see naked, he couldn’t wait to give himself to her to do with as she pleased. At least he figured this meant he would get to stay with this ultra hot chick for a long, long time.

She pushed him further. Would he promise her. Would he prove his devotion to her? Would he be willing to sign a contract. Would he prove to her that he really meant it?

Yes! Yes, please, if she’d just let him cum, he’d do anything.

But what if it meant he would have to do with out something. Was he prepare to pull his dick from her tight pussy and go to bed without cumming to prove to her he really would be her slave forever. Would he give up his own pleasure just to please her? After all, he was so close. Would he make this sacrifice to prove his love and devotion to her.

Slave Loved her, and was so scare of losing this hot woman. Slave agreed, but he didn’t really realize to what. Lexy pushed him off of her, telling the horny boy that real sex slaves sometimes don’t get to cum when they want to. Slaves sometimes have to give up their own pleasure to please their Mistresses. Was he alright with that? Could he do that for her?

When he hesitated, she gave him the look. The sad look she knew got her anything she wanted. He couldn’t bear the look, and he agreed, as he had to everything else since the day they met.

There was more than this. She had much more planned for him. Lexy really had a contract for him to sign. She pulled from the dresser drawer some papers, and she handed him the top sheet to read. It read:

I hereby agree to become Lexy’s sex slave. I agree to do anything she tells me to, even if I don’t want to. I agree to service her body anytime she requires, and to lick her anywhere she wants. I agree to obey the following rules.

1. Lexy is in charge. I will do whatever she tells me to.

2. I will always call her Mistress, and she will always call me slave.

3. I will be punished of I disobey these rules.

4. Mistress may add any rules to this contract anytime she wants.

Signed________________________

The contract was simple, for now. She had more things in mind for the poor kid, but there was no sense in scarring him off right away.

To slave, it sounded alright. In fact, it sounded pretty much like the way things already were, except that he never had to call her Mistress before.

So he signed it. She knew he would, and she knew he had no idea how far she planned to go with all of this.

For the short term, things weren’t that much different. She had him service her pussy at least once a day, but that wasn’t unusual. He still wasn’t allowed to fuck her, but now he had to beg Mistress for permission before being allowed to jerk off afterwards.

Then some changes creeped in. She began keeping him horny all the time. Throughout the day, Mistress would have him lick her pussy through her panties while she would grind herself against his face. And then she would deny him permission to jerk off, telling that she needed him to be horny so he would be more attentive to her needs. And even tough she came most of the time he serviced her, she began telling him that he wasn’t trying hard enough to please her, and that he would have to do more to keep her happy.

And then, one Friday night, she sat him down for a talk. “Slave”, she said, “I know your trying real hard, but you’re just not as good at this slave thing as I had hoped you would be; As I need you to be. So tomorrow, I want you to be good and ready because your slave training Begins, and it going to be tough!”