L'hotel Fourrure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You step into the tub and slowly lower yourself into the steaming water. It's hot! The salt stings your wounds a little but the heat and curative power of the salt will heal you. You sink down, into the bubbling water. You close your eyes and relax. A tear runs down your cheek. A feeling of helplessness overcomes you.

"How did I ever get myself into this?" you think.

You know the answer. The witch had you under her spell the first time you stepped through the front door. You cry, silently, as you try to figure out how you're going to get yourself out of here. There is a soft sobbing sound coming from across the room. You look at your new furry friends, hanging on the rack. They are sorry for what they did to you. It is strangely comforting to have someone, or something, to share your grief. You finish your soak in the tub. You dry yourself off. The magic power of the herbs has begun to heal your wounds. You will be completely healed by morning.

You make your way to the sleep chamber. Renonis awaits you there. You step through the door, into the room. Your feet sink into the thick, padded fur carpeting. It is a familiar, welcoming feeling. You sit on the edge of the bed for a moment, pausing before you push the fur curtains back. You lean backward and flop into bed. A moment later, the fur sucks you under. You sigh and wiggle motionlessly as it cradles you, enveloping you in its soft, furry goodness. Reno has made his fur into crystal fox for you, tonight! You can tell just by the feel. Mistress Dominique's teaching methods might be brutal but one thing is for certain. You know your furs!

The curtains close around the bed, sealing you inside. You feel safe and protected. You know Richard is on guard for the witch. She can't get you in here.

"Hold me, Richard! Hold me tight!"

His fur snakes its way around your body, squeezing you tight in its coils. The pressure against your body makes you feel secure. It calms you. It makes the world go away. Right now, that's what you need the most.

You feel something furry moving down by your feet. It's not Reno's fur. It's silver fox and arctic fox. It must be your new pets. How did they sneak inhere? You move your hand against the fur near your head in a patting motion.

"C'Mon up here!" you say in your 'puppy voice'.

The furs scamper up and form a soft furry pillow for your head. You snuggle your face deep into the furs. The feeling makes you sink into a deep state of relaxation. Richard and your two new friends cradle you to sleep.

The last thing you remember hearing is the sound of content purring.

You wake up in the morning to the delicious feeling of fur gliding, slowly and sensuously over your body. You lie there, half asleep, your mind drifting lazily back and forth between dreamland and reality, savoring the sensations. "Wake-up Fur" is your favorite game!

Renonis knows just how to fur you to keep you in this state of bliss. If he moved too fast, you would wake up too soon. Too slow and you would fall back to sleep again. He tantalizes you at just the right pace. Your orgasm will be long, slow and sweet. You lay there anticipating the pleasure that is to come. It arrives right on schedule. The feeling grows within you, imperceptibly at first but once you begin to climax, your body shakes with pleasure. Renonis cuddles you in his fur while you regain your strength. Slowly, you open your eyes on a brand new day.

The arctic fox and the silver fox play fur games with each other, all around you, in bed. They look like two pups romping together. Their fur tickles you as they frolic. You decide to give them names.

"Artie and Sylvia!" you announce.

The furs freeze in their tracks. They seem to be looking at you in amazement. You point to the arctic fox.

"Your name is 'Artie'."

Pointing to the silver fox, you declare, "Your name is 'Sylvia'."

The furs snuggle up by your side, in bed. They nuzzle your face and wiggle like happy little puppies.

"Thank you! Thank you!" the furs communicate in your mind. "We never had names."

"What do you mean?" you ask with a quizzical expression.

Artie and Sylvia explain: "The witch... She took our names when she put us in her fur closet. We've been her prisoner ever since."

Renonis chimes in: "The sorceress uses her victims' names to control them. If she makes you forget your name, you will be her prisonerforever!"

You lay in bed, thinking about the way Mistress Dominique has been treating you.

"Isthat why she's been calling me 'Amélie?"

"Yes! She's trying to trick you into forgetting your real name!"

"What aboutyou, Richard? You still know your name."

Artie and Sylvia, snuggle even closer to you, listening intently. You detect an unfamiliar quiver of emotion in Richard's voice as he tells you his story.

"Many, many years ago, I was the sorceress's apprentice, just like you are today. She wanted to steal my name and throw me into her fur closet but I was able to conceal it from her. She's been punishing me for one hundred years, trying to make me give up my name."

"So,that's why you want me to keep your name a secret?"

"Yes! As long as she doesn't know my real name, she can't take it from me."

"A hundred years! That's a long time! You must be lonely!"

"Untilyou came along." Richard says. You feel Richard squeeze you tight in a full-body hug with his fur. "I love you!"

"I love you, too!" you say with a smile.

You lay there, in Richard's loving embrace. Your whole body tingles at his warm, soft, loving caress. There isn't a part of you that isn't surrounded by fur.

After a few minute's silence, Richard bawls out, "Amy! Please help me get out of here!"

"I can't take it anymore!" he sobs. "Please!!"

"But, how canI help?" you ask.

"Somebody else could take my place. My spirit can inhabit his body while his spirit lives in this bed."

"Who would that be?"

"Tomorrow, Dominique will cast a spell to bring another customer toL'Hôtel Fourrure. Lure him here. Keep him distracted. Once he is inside this bed, I will do the rest."

You nod in understanding. "I'll do anything to bring my lover back to life!"

There are a few moments of silence then, suddenly, you feel Renonis wrap his fur, tightly around your wrists and ankles. He pulls your legs apart and stretches your arms out, spread eagle, on the bed. You struggle, helplessly, in his grip. Helikes it when you struggle. You buck and swivel your hips, moving your pussy in seductive circles to entice him. The desire builds inside you. Reno feels it, too!

Artie and Sylvia, wind their fur seductively around your body. Slowly, sensuously, they touch-off your pleasure points, tickling and teasing you to oblivion. The two of them conspire like partners in crime to drive you to the brink of ultimate pleasure.

"Thank you for freeing us from that witch!" they communicate.

"Thank you for giving us names again!" says Sylvia.

"We want to be your servants, now!" says Artie.

You barely have the presence of mind to think, let alone the breath to speak. Your lustful pants and moans fill the air. Reno holds you tight while the Fur Twins "thank" you long into the lazy afternoon. They give you several sweet orgasms in ways you never even dreamed of! Somehow, they are always able to keep you off-balance. One moment they are tickling your tits or your stomach or your ass. The next, they are deep inside your pussy. They let you simmer at the brink of orgasm, seemingly for an eternity, only to rocket you to the moon a second later. You can never guess when or where they will strike next.

Just when you think you can take no more, Reno's fur tentacles begin to move in the canopy above you. They form a large fur penis. It descends on you and fills you up. It strokes you like there's no tomorrow. He roars and screams. You cry out in animal passion. The bed thumps and shakes. Your body recoils from the pounding you take. You lean your head back, rolling from side to side. You instinctively arch your back. The tension builds to a crescendo inside you.

"Amy! Remember! Don't let the sorceress steal your name!" whispers Renonis in your ear.

You fall over the edge into the abyss of ultimate joy.

"Never forget yourNAME!!" he says as your lights slowly go out...

12