Liam's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're giving me goose bumps, William," she purred as she felt me softly pinch and twist two of her most sensitive spots.

I'm not sure how long we lay there, but before I knew it the fire had burned down to a bed of coals and the air had gradually gotten cooler.

"It's time to go inside," Aunt Jean whispered to me.

We made sure that the fire was safe from spreading and went to the cabin.

"You shower first," she told me, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Knowing that she was watching, facing away from her I took off my clothes and started into the bathroom.

The hot shower felt so good. It had been a hot, steamy day in several ways. I dried off, wrapped a towel around my waist and returned to the bedroom.

Aunt Jean was sitting just as I had left her except that she was nude. Sitting up straight, her long legs crossed and firm breasts showing no droop.

"That really felt good," I said.

I was close enough to her that she easily reached out and pulled the towel from my waist.

"You are such a strong man and so wonderfully hairy," she complimented me, "Now, don't go anywhere while I shower," getting up and walking to the bathroom.

I noticed that she had left a condom on the edge of the dresser. I picked it up and settled into bed, setting up a couple of pillows behind me so I could sit up.

Looking down at my body I thought that I looked pretty good. My penis was lying to one side, semi hard. I opened the condom's wrapper and reached down and positioned it on my mushroom head. It rolled on easily and had length to spare when it reached the base of my penis.

A few moments later, I heard the shower water turn on. My imagination went wild thinking of her soaking down. The water stopped. I knew she would be soaping up her body...all over. I knew she was rinsing off when the water started again. The water stopped. I waited. Why is it taking so long for her dry off?

Then the bathroom door opened. She slowly walked toward the bed, completely naked, standing proud, knowing that she was teasing me to no end.

Magnificently, she stood beside me at the edge of the bed, so close I could see her dark, black, thick, damp pubic hair glisten in the dim light of the bedside lamp.

"What a beautiful woman you are Aunt Jean."

"Why, thank you, William," she answered as she turned around to tempt me with a view of her backside.

That was too much for me to stand. When she turned back towards me, I firmly took her hand, pulling her over to me and then on top of me.

"I want to touch and kiss you all over," I told her.

"Yes...yes," she replied.

I rolled her over on her stomach and started methodically kissing her back, starting from her shoulders and working my way down. The small of her back seemed to be a very sensitive area so I lingered there for a while. I loved kissing and gently pinching her firm, small buttocks. When I reached her thighs, she spread her legs widely, inviting me to explore the soft skin on the inside of her thighs with the sparse hairs which had driven me wild that afternoon.

Soon, I was massaging her feet, gently pulling each toe individually. One at a time, I raised her feet up vertical, allowing me to squeeze and massage her calves before rolling her onto her back again.

At her knees, I started kissing her left thigh and petting her right one with my hand. I slowly worked up her thighs not missing a square inch of her fine skin. The long hairs on the inside of her thighs tickled my nose and were delicious between my lips.

I felt her thick, soft fur on my cheeks. Her clean, musky odor filled my nostrils. One at a time I took her large but delicate inner lips in my mouth, feeling them swell and harden. She arched her back up even more when I took her clit between my lips, pushing the hood back and feverishly working the tip of my tongue on her most sensitive place.

A few moments later, she stiffened up and shivered all over.

"That's enough! William, please stop. I can't take anymore!" she screamed.

Tugging on my shoulders and pulling me up, she begged, "Go inside me now, PLEASE!"

...A little later as we lay side by side, both of us exhausted, she rolled on top of me and before she kissed me said, "That was so good, William, so very good."

To be continued in Chapter 6

12