Libby & John: First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if they don't like me John?"

"Libby, these are my friends. If I like you they'll like you. I'm afraid they'll all want to steal you from me."

"Not a chance, John."

John opened the door without knocking and lead them in.

"John!" three people exclaimed simultaneously. All these people were people that Libby had seen before but had never really noticed. She had a feeling that she was reliving several déjà vu dreams at the same time.

"Hey, Danny! This is Libby. Libby, Danny. And that big lug head is George. And there's Tim. Guys this is Libby I know you've met her before."

"Hey, Libby, let me get you a drink ok?" John lost his grip on her hand as Danny dragged her through the swinging doors that separated the foyer from the kitchen. John watched her disappear into the kitchen, watching her legs as she turned the corner and was lost from view. He sighed silently.

"Oh shit, buddy! You've got it bad!" George started to laugh. "I don't blame you, I think I've got it too..." He laughed as John hit him in the arm while he looked at the swinging doors wistfully. You couldn't hurt George, you may want to, actually most people wanted to from time to time, but it was really, really difficult to do.

Libby settled into the crowd and began to meet the girls and chat about girl stuff. Amy pulled Libby to the side of the living room and leaned into her, talking in soft conspiratorial tones.

"How'd you catch John? A couple of us have tried over the past couple of years but no one has been able to get him to take us out on a second date. Rumor had it that he had his heart set on someone special, are you the one?"

"I don't know. You know, I've known John for a long time now, I guess I've always been kind of attracted to him. We just started seeing each other two or three weeks ago."

"You take care of John, we all want to see him happy and if you're not careful there's a couple of girls here that'd love to steal him from you."

"I intend to take very special care of John. Don't you worry, Amy." Parry, thrust and block as Libby smiled sweetly at Amy.

Libby walked up to John as he stood in the kitchen laughing about stories from the concrete company with his friends. He was telling them the stupid things that'd happened since he'd started working there and the group of guys seemed intensely interested in his stories. They were all heading to college in the fall and most of them didn't have to work over the summer so they were living vicariously through John.

Libby walked over to John and kissed his cheek as she rubbed her breast against his arm subtly. John kissed the top of her head and wrapped his arm around her.

"Hey, baby." He held her possessively as he continued to talk. Libby was content to stand there and listen. The party was different than she had expected. She had expected to go through some sort of inquisition while all of John's friends judged her. These people were a lot more open than she would've ever guessed. She felt very at home already and as she looked around the room she got a return smile here, and nod of the head there, just friendly acknowledgement. She snuggled against John, her head resting on his shoulder.

"You guys look so good together, Libby" Sara said, and kissed Libby with sisterly affection on the cheek.

As the night wound on Libby got the chance to chat with just about everyone there. The only person she didn't particularly care for was Amy with the not so subtle threat if she didn't keep John happy. What she found was a bunch of generally nice people that obviously liked and respected John universally. He got some good humored ribbing in his absence but Libby could easily see that everyone cared for each other quite a bit and John in particular. It was such a different dynamic than she was used to. None of the backbiting, the underlying arguments that her group seemed to foster continuously were evident.

As the evening wound down John and Libby ended up sitting on a chaise lounge by the pool. Some of the guys were swimming and fooling around in pool, the air was thick with evening dew, the surface lights were off and everything had a blue tint from the pool lights. John lay back in the lounger with Libby leaning back against him. John enjoyed her weight pressing him back into the chair and her warmth as the nighttime chill grew. His arms wrapped around Libby holding her close, watching his friends play, he couldn't remember a time where he was more content.

"Your friends are nice John."

"Most of the time. They can be real assholes sometimes."

"You don't mean that..." John could hear the smile in her voice.

Libby leaned forward and grabbed an oversized towel off the chair next to them and draped it over herself.

"Hmmm, I'm getting cold, see?" and she subtly pulled his hand up from around her stomach where it had been resting comfortably. He could feel her hard nipple pressed into his palm and began gently massaging her breast.

"I like it when you're cold."

"I like it when you warm me up."

"Like this?" John's other hand slid down Libby's flat belly and hip, across her thigh, to below the hem of her skirt, pulled the hem up while sliding up the inside of her thigh. Libby's leg moved slightly to the side, her knee pulling up to provide access for John. He felt the soft slickness that was Libby's panties, warmer at the crotch as he gently ran his finger along the length of her pussy. He could feel her clit harden under his finger and gently traced circles over the budding nerve center. The towel hid the only visual movements, the rhythmic flex of the muscles of his forearm as he made subtle circles with his finger. The fabric of her panties dulled the direct contact to her clit and she found herself rapidly feeling tingles radiating out from her pleasure center. The feeling was intense but bearable, quickly approaching the point where she would lose her situational awareness.

"Ohh, that feels good, John..."

"Should I stop?" His voice was a quiet whisper in the dark.

"I don't want you to, but... someone will see... John, stop... please... ohh... I'm going to ... John... Please... please, stop... oh, John, please..." John reluctantly slid his finger along her wetness one last time, trailing juice marking his path. He wrapped his arms around Libby and held her tightly while her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"John, can we go home now?"

"It's a little early sweetheart. Don't you think we should join the others in the pool for a little while, at least be sociable?"

"John, I want to cum. I want to cum now. I want to go home, lie down and feel you sliding into me. I want you to make love to me. I want to feel you cum in me, to hear your breathing in my ear, to hear you groan when you cum."

"Can you talk about something like Geophysics or something? I can't really stand up right now, Libby."

Libby laughed and stood up, pulling John by the hand as she walked to the pool. She pulled John behind her and when she stopped at the pool's edge she could feel John's erection pressing into her behind as she called out to the people in the pool.

"Hey guys, I'm tired and John and I are going home. Thank you for the great evening. It was really nice."

As Libby was talking her hand slid behind her back and brushed against his cock, her fingers seeking it out and wrapping around it. The smile on her face was sickeningly sweet, her eyes sparkling in the blue light.

"Uh, see ya guys" John was able to mutter and John turned pulling Libby behind him as he made his way to the truck. He opened the door for Libby and watched as she settled in the seat, pulling her long trim legs in behind her she looked up at him with an expression he'd never seen before. He eyelids drooped, her chin down as she looked at him, she had a subtle smile on her face, her hair shining in the semi darkness reflecting the light from the streetlight.

"I love you, Libby." John whispered as he leaned into the car to brush Libby's lips with his own.

As he settled in his seat Libby asked him, "Are you sure you're not angry with me?"

"I'm sure Libby. There's nothing I want to do more than take you home and ravish you." Libby could see John's smile in the glow of the dash lights of the car. He reached over and put his hand on her knee as he drove the truck. Libby had the opportunity to watch John's face. Her eyes traveled the length of John's chiseled jaw, the slightly crooked line of John's nose, the shadows where those brown eyes that melted her hid. She looked at the slightly rumpled cloth of his shirt over his chest. Looking up, her eyes followed the straight almost black hair that was always just a little too long. She realized that she really wanted to watch this wonderful face age. She wanted to experience all the smiles that slowly etched themselves into smile creases around his eyes. She had a moment when she could see his hair slightly graying at the temples, the wise expression on his face as he continued to grow in confidence. She wanted to see in his face the happy expression she always saw when she opened the door and he stood in her hallway, the sparkle of his eyes, the depth of his gaze as he looked at her.

"What are ya looking at, Libby? Penny for your thoughts." He started to laugh and his voice dropped an octave as he mimicked Robert DeNiro... "You looking at me?"

"Yes I'm looking at you," Libby laughed as she leaned up to him and kissed his cheek. "And I like what I'm looking at too." Her hand wrapped around his and slid it slowly upward along the ridges of her thigh, sliding around towards the inside as their hands met the hem of her skirt. "Are you going to finish what you started?" her voice deep and husky.

She slid her hips over against the center consol of John's truck, her legs spreading as his hand slid up to the point where it touched the fabric of her panties. His fingers traced the puffy lips of her sex, feeling the warmth at her center, the moistness that once again was beginning to seep through the silky smoothness. His fingers sought out and finally found the nub at the junction of her lips, pressing out anxiously as if awaiting the caress of his fingertip.

His finger pressed gently and began light circles focused on her clit. John looked over at her as she closed her eyes and settled back into the seat. She released a subtle moan that was almost hidden by the soft music on the radio. As he looked forward he realized that the road turned abruptly in front of him and he yanked both of his hands to the wheel.

"Oh shit! Fuck!" as his rear tires slid off the road surface. He felt the truck slide to the right as the rear wheel slid along the paved surface, his eyes wide as he watched the tree come closer and closer to the truck. He punched the accelerator and felt as his rear tire regained the surface of the road and fought his tendency to over correct, steering into the slide. The truck rocked back and forth as it settled down, each rocking motion becoming less as the truck finally submitted to his control again.

"Oh fuck!" was the only thing he could say as his heart raced and his truck slowed. That made twice he'd almost killed Libby just tonight. He was a better driver than that and was embarrassed. "Libby, I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." He looked at her and saw her as she continued to just look at him, a sweet smile on her face, still leaning back in the seat, her legs spread, her dress high on her thighs as it had been left by his rapidly retreating hand. He realized how close it had been. The tree had been heading right for her. It would've come right through her door, she would've died and she just sat there looking at him.

"Libby, are you ok? Man! I'm so sorry babe."

"I love you, John, but perhaps you should keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel." And Libby laughed at John.

"I thought you wanted to cum. You said you wanted to cum now." John said lamely.

"I do... and I can... would you think less of me if I came now... by myself, would you think I was loose? A slut?"

Now it was John's turn to laugh, "No, I'd just think your horniness level was close to mine Libby."

Libby's hand slid down between her legs and John could see her arm move in the subtle light. "John, I told you I wanted to learn with you, that I wanted... oh this feels great, ... that I wanted to experience everything with you. Have you... ohh... have you, th thought about what you want to try?"

"I've thought about it. I thought we could watch... a umm..." John knew he was blushing and hoped the darkness would hide it. "I thought we could watch a umm... a porno together or something, ya know a sex flick."

"Would you fuck me while we watch it or would you... ohh, uh... masturbate for me... let me ohh... let me watch you..."

"Uh, what ever you want Libby." John wasn't stupid.

"I want to try stuff with you, I want to go to an adult store and buy some toys and let you play with me, I want to let you do anything you want, I want to try something really dirty. I want to be your every fantasy... Oh, God... I'm so close. I want to fuck you in public. I want to watch you cum. I want you to make me cum in secret. I want to do everything."

John looked over at Libby and was rewarded with an absolute vision of passion. Libby was slouched low in the truck, her hand pumping her pussy, her fingers tracing rapid circles around her clit as her other hand pulled on her nipple, distending her breast. The strap of her dress was down against the soft, tanned skin of her arm and her breast was exposed.

"Libby, what if someone saw you?"

"Would you like that John? Would you like to see someone watching me? Do you want someone to watch you fuck me, or slide your fingers into me? Ohh, John, I'm so close. Tell me something you want to do that's so dirty I'll cum. Tell me... tell me please..."


John was almost beside himself with lust, his cock was as hard as it ever got and just taking his foot to step on the break gave him shudders of pleasure. He desperately searched for somewhere on the side of the road to pull over.

"I want to see you cum Libby, I want to watch you cum with your hands, with toys, with someone else's hands, with my hands. I want you to completely lose control, to cum and not be able to stop." He glanced to the side and Libby's head was back, her mouth open but John could hear no sound, not ever her breathing. She seemed frozen in time until her body started to jerk, her stomach tensing pulling her body forward her head remaining back.

"Oh, God! John... ohh..ohh, fuck... oh, God!" John slowed in the middle of the road his speed dropping to a crawl as he watched Libby losing control right in front of him. Her fingers danced over her clit, her legs were spread wide, her toes curled with the force of her orgasm. She couldn't believe that she was losing in front of John. He was still fully clothed and she was thrusting her pussy up off the seat, trying to get more of her fingers inside. She felt the walls of her pussy implode on her fingers, the moisture seeping out of her hole as her walls clamped down.

The tenseness slowly ebbed from her body and she settled down into her seat. She felt the blush that John couldn't see as she realized what she'd done. John's matched her blush as he realized what he'd said. He would kill anyone that touched her. 'Where the fuck had that come from?' he wondered. It gave him a twinge as he thought about her reaction. She had cum harder than he could ever remember her cumming, and he hadn't even touched her.

"Get me home John, Get me home and ravish me... Please..."

As John pulled into the parking spot in front of Libby's apartment building Libby was already opening the door. John had to catch up to her as she walked purposefully to the main door of the apartment complex.

"Libby! Slow down!" John broke into a trot to catch her.

"Come on John! I need you."

Libby fumbled with her keys, but finally got the key into the slot and pushed the door open. The door slammed against John's back as Libby threw her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his. She moaned as she ground her pussy against his still rock hard cock. He could feel the pressure and the twitches each time Libby crossed his shaft with her hardening clit. She moaned open mouthed into his and pressed her breasts harder against his chest.

John slid his hand between them to find Libby's hard nipples, a pressure point peaking the soft smooth fabric of her sundress. He turned his wrist and slid his hand down her stomach and under the hem of her dress. He could feel her shudder as his fingers once again sought out the wet warmth of her crotch, her panties scrunched into a single strand of fabric wedged between the engorged lips of her sex. Her moisture was running down the inside of her legs and John gathered a touch on the tip of his finger. He spread the moisture on the tip of her large clit and began the circles he knew she loved so much.

Libby reached down and with a desperation borne of her exposure and pleasure in the car, scrambled to remove his belt and slid his pants down his legs. John felt ridiculous standing with his pants around his ankles, a tangled mess incorporating both pants and boxers. Her hand wrapped around the hard shaft of John's cock. She moaned in frustration as John lost concentration on the rapid circles he had been painting on the epicenter of her nerves.

"Oh, God, Libby! That feels good... baby... I'm... oh god Libby... stop...."

"John, I want to watch you cum, I want to see the expression on your face as you cum... Fuck me... Please fuck me...."

John leaned back against the door as Libby wrapped her legs around her waist and pulled herself up on John's hips. She reached between them and pushed on the door to gain the height she needed to rub the head of John's cock between her soaked lips. As she settled down on him he groaned loud enough to hear in the hallway. The warmth of Libby's pussy, the wet slickness was almost overwhelming and John grimaced as he tried to hold his orgasm back. His cock was so hard that every twitch set off fireworks of pleasure in his body. Her weight settled on the base of his cock as she moved all the way down. The added weight sent a new shower of tingles through his body.

Libby leaned back and watched his face as she sawed her hips back and forth. John's hands reached down to support her weight and to give her something to press against as she slithered impaled on his cock. The motion was a back and forth motion as Libby couldn't quite get enough purchase with her feet against the door. The effect was a rotational motion inside her as the head of his cock pressed against her walls. The spark each time it passed her G spot made Libby cry out loud enough that John grew concerned he was hurting her. His concern was great enough to stave off the flow of cum beginning to gather at the base of his cock.

"Ohh, God! Libby, are you ok? Ohh, Libby!"

"I'm gonna... Oh John... cum... cum with me... ohhh, God! Cum with me!!!"

John could no longer hold back the rising tide of cum as her pussy milked him with a fluttering motion. The ripples of her muscles created a tight moving pocket of wet warmth and he began to discharge into Libby. He opened his eyes as the first pulse of cum shot from his cock to see Libby's eyes looking deeply into his through the slits they became when she came. John felt his body, semen and soul pouring into the depths of Libby. The feeling of connection was so overwhelming that John's heart ached even while he surrendered to the pleasure and began to slide down the door. His legs crumpled and John felt his cock slide out of the warmth that was Libby as he hit the floor. The last two pulses of his orgasm shot onto the wooden floor of the entrance way.