Libby & John: First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby lay on the floor partially on John, her sundress bunched around her waist, John lying on his back, head crooked against the door.

"Libby, I love you..."

"John, I love you to darling... I really truly do."

John wrapped his arms around Libby and held her close. "Ya know Libby this isn't just about the sex for me... I truly, deeply love you... I've never been like this before..."

"John, I've loved you for so long... I just never knew it. I feel like I've wasted so much time. So much fun..." she hesitated, her eyes watering with the depth of her emotion. "I know it's not all about the sex, but the sex sure is good. I want to keep learning with you, I want to keep pleasuring you. I want to make you feel good."

"Libby I want that too. I just don't know what there is to try."

"As long as we do it together, John. I want to try every thing."

John and Libby lay in the hallway, his head against the door, his neck bent at an uncomfortable angle clothes in disarray. Libby finally whispered in the darkness...

"We fucked, now its time to make love John... Come to the bedroom my love."

To be continued...