Liberation Of A Housewife Ch. 02

Story Info
A young, Indian housewife got liberated.
1.2k words
4.24
71.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charu
charu
60 Followers

I guess I froze. Not a very common sight it makes out to be. A middle class married housewife standing in the middle of a library, her sari bunched around her waist, bent over with her blouse open, her bra almost in her mouth and her ripe fruits hanging to be plucked. I guess the very thought of it would make any man or woman either shit with fright or get very excited depending on your orientation.

My freeze traveled all the way down to my tunnel and I guess Mohan sensed it as he suddenly had his tool firmly held in between my legs. Suddenly it brought a whole new feeling, of being filled and static, no movement. A fresh set of eruption happened and I suddenly didn’t care of being caught. Mohan was taken totally unaware and he kind off got all confused. Anyway he was a good guy to think on his feet and his slow strokes now acquired a new intensity.

Through my smoke filled eyes I saw the girls walk towards our love nest and for some apparent reason turn and walk out of the library. I guess they forgot which books they wanted or could somehow sense a “don’t disturb sign somewhere”.

I guess we carried of for another 10 mts when mohan exploded thick and fast in my tunnel. It was after a long time I felt filled. As he was about to withdraw I used my free hands to hold him to my ass and he slumped over me, both his hands on my boobs, pressing, playing and fondling for another few minutes.

His manhood had shrunk after providing me with pleasure and Mohan took it and put it back in his underwear. I quickly adjusted my clothes and tried to appear presentable. Mohan did not want to part with my panty and I let him have it as a gift. Mohan was drained but not satisfied. I guess it was too good to be true for him too. He whispered me to come to his room in 20 mts. His whisper got me moist between my legs again and I said ok. After he left me I went to the ladies washroom to have a look at myself. As I was washing my face and powdering myself the two girls I saw in my bend over position walked into the room. We smiled at each other and I went out for my next round with Mohan. Mohan’s room was at the back of the library and I noticed it had two doors, very convenient I thought. He could be inside and it could appear that the room is locked. I knocked on the door. There was nobody around . The door opened and Mohan pulled me inside. He had his lips on mine and for the first time we kissed, a long deep wet kiss. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and I must admit he kissed well, slowly and deeply. He was in no hurry. As we kissed his hand came and removed the bag from my shoulder. My sari pullo was pulled over, thankfully I had removed the pin, which held it there. He then started removing my sari as we kissed. Slowly the whole garment came off me followed by the petticoat. Now I was naked from waist down, as I tried to open his pant, his hands were already on my blouse and by the time I could open his belt I was standing completely nude. Very deft I must admit. Mohan then started taking his clothes off while we still continued to kiss.

He pushed me slowly back till my ass was pushed against his table. He slowly raised me on his table, opened my legs and lowered himself on my love button. As his tongue flicked on my clit and moved in and out of my hole I couldn’t help screaming, this was too much. He carried on, his tongue would go left to right and then right to left and up and down and ooooooooooooh I came and came.

By the time I recovered he had stood up and his tool had reacquired its attention position and with his hands on my boobs for support he charged inside. Aah was all I could utter, Mohan had become a animal, his tool was going in and out of my tunnel with a vigor of a young stud and as he inserted and took it out and my boobs shook with excitement. My nipples were dark and erect and I closed my eyes to absorb the intensity of the assault. Yes, yes cum, Mohan cum inside me, I heard my voice saying. He held me on my waist and my boobs were riding on my chest and my bottom was being pounded. I felt his finger come to my hole, he took some cum on his finger and that finger then traveled to my ass and he started moistening my asshole. Anal was something I had never thought in my wildest dreams and as I was in the throes of yet another orgasm his index finger open my second hole and sneaked inside. Ooooohhhh this was too much, while his tool was doing magic in my love hole his finger started dancing in my second hole. It took another few minutes for Mohan to grunt and empty his balls into me. Man this was too much for me for a single day. As I got up from the desk I couldn’t stand up. I was feeling all horny and wet and I was ready for some more but it was time to go back. I sat down to catch my breath, wore my clothes applied my makeup and gave Mohan a thank you and goodbye kiss. I looked and felt all fucked up but thankfully it was evening time and I knew I could go home without being caught.

In fact it had become rather late to get an auto from the library to my home so I decided to take a public bus back home. As it was evening time the buses were crowded, as I climbed on to one of them, there was this college kid sitting on a seat reserved for ladies. He smiled at me and got up to offer the seat. I thanked him and sat down, I needed it as my legs were still very wobbly. The kid stood next to me. It was evening time and the sun was going down but enough light to see around. The bus was being driven fast and my sari was flying, I could still feel all the wetness between my legs as I was not wearing my panty. As the bus became more crowded I felt the kids leg on my shoulder. I closed my eyes to think of the day gone by when I felt something hard on my shoulder. I opened my eyes, what I felt was this kid hard on. Oh no he was having a fantastic view of my boobs while he stood and he had got hard. With each jerk and each swing of the bus he started rubbing his manhood against my shoulder. I was already horny and wet and wobbly and …….

Read in the next episode what happened?

charu
charu
60 Followers