Libidinous Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Tara," I said.

"You are welcome," she replied.

I asked, "How hard was it for you to not say sir, at the end of that?"

Tara looked at me then squatted down next to my chair. She took my hand and said, "Not very hard, Shane. When the time comes I won't have any problems calling the right man, 'master' or 'sir' or whatever he wants of me."

I looked at her intently and was about to say something when Tara put a finger across my lips and said softly, "But right not you are not the right man. You might be soon. You might be later. However, right now, you need two little girls to play master and servant. You aren't ready to have a woman, not really."

What she said was true. That did not keep it from ripping me apart as I sat there under the barrage of what she was telling me. After all, I pretty much said the same thing earlier tonight to Ginny and Bianca. I stared into her eyes, saw her pain and loneliness, and in that instant I knew what I saw was a reflection of my own eyes.

I nodded and lifted Tara up onto my lap and hugged her tight a moment. We sat there for a while not saying anything, not even looking at each other. Just the two of us watching the crowd letting it swirl around us, not bothering with it, or it bothering with us. Tara eventually turned to me, her voice soft and brittle, "Get right soon Shane. Do whatever it is you need to get there, but get there soon. There is something about you that calls to me, but I see more of the potential downside than the upside right now."

She got up from my lap and bent over kissing me lightly on the lips. "Fuck a million women, or see a shrink, or whatever, but do get yourself straight Shane. I want to get to know you but not yet. You aren't ready for that yet."

Nothing quite so sobering as having a beautiful woman tell you what you already knew, and using it as a weapon against you. I watched as she left her ass swaying tightly in her dress. As she left my sight, I finished my drink and stood. I walked by the entrance to the clubhouse and saw Alex coming out of it.

Her face was flush, nipples hard as she came out. "No bra?"

Alex blushed again and said, "No, actually, it didn't feel right to put one on after you took my first one away from me earlier."

"You are a good girl, aren't you?" I reached over and gave Alex a tweak of her right nipple as I left the pool area and headed back to my apartment.