Life after Death Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are lovely." I murmured and I began to kiss her hungrily. My fingers brushed lightly over her soft breasts again, my hands moving slowly over her sides as I began to move the flimsy garment down over her bum and down her legs, my hands running slowly and sensuously up her thighs and buttocks, and as I knelt infront of her I couldn't help but softly kissing her pussy before standing infront of her.

Grinning again she began to undo my shirt and trousers, sexily rubbing her body against mine until I stood before her in just my boxers. She kissed my chest and nipped and kissed her way to my lips, never leaving marks but enough to sends little shockwaves through my body as she teasingly moved onto the next and then she kissed me with a hunger and urgency that showed the love and emotion we both felt. Our tongues battled for supremacy as our hands roamed each other's bodies trying to increase the passion we felt until with a loud sigh we broke apart.

I began suckling her breasts into my mouth again as I laid her gently back on the bed, kissing my way down her stomach. My hands slowly caressing her breasts and shoulders, before sliding my fingers over soft trimmed mound of her pussy, next moving my mouth over her, placing soft kisses at the entrance of her pussy, my hand rubbing over her, gently parting her lips. My tongue pressed against her clit, sucking it into my mouth gently, my middle finger brushing over her pussy, before pushing deeper into her, fingering her wetness whilst my tongue probed her, tasting her juices. I spread her lips, and plunged my tongue and fingers into her, making her moan and squirm under me. My lungs filled with her sweet fragrance while her pussy ground against my mouth, moaning loudly she held my head against her soaking lips, pulling away slightly taking a breath. I lowered my face to her pussy, and, while continuing to work a couple of fingers in and out of her dripping pussy, I began to lick and suck at her clit again. The effect was almost immediate; she began thrusting wildly under me, whilst moaning and repeating over and over again,

"Yesss …… Oh Fuck Steeve…… oh YESSS, that's it." With one final thrust, she came all over my face, and then pushed me away to wait for the after shocks to subside. I stood over her, and she rubbed her hand along the length of my cock. I knelt between her legs, and rubbed my cock over her wetness, pushing the head of his cock slowly into her.

Looking down into her eyes, I kissed her tenderly, entwining my fingers with hers. She smiled at me and moaned softly.

"I love you Steve, I need this baby, don't leave me…Goddd … I love you so much. Make love to me Baby"

Smiling down at her, my mouth found her breasts, and my hand found stroked her bum, rubbing it sensuously, I pushed my shaft deeper into her willing pussy. Sensing that she wanted it to be soft and gentle, I began slowly thrusting the length of my cock into her.

"Yes," she moaned softly in my ear, "that's it. That's just how I like it. Nice and slow at first."

We slowly made love for what seemed like forever. I knew I was going to last, and she was in no rush. The soft, tight wetness of her pussy felt incredible, and her style of making love tonight was so different from normal. So different, yet equally exciting, it was so loving, no urgency, I felt that I had died and gone to heaven. After a while, Rachel started to thrust more and moan more loudly. I got up on my arms and started to pick up the pace sucking on her nipples. Showing her approval, she held my mouth to her chest.

We continued to slowly build in intensity. Then, suddenly, she started bucking and thrusting, meeting my thrusts. She pushed my mouth away as her orgasm built, and the sensations became too much. I looked deep in her eyes, feeling her body tense; I thrust deeply into her several times, and miraculously, shuddered to my orgasm, and simultaneously, we both cried out that we were going to cum. I kissed her firmly, holding her body close to mine, emptying my load deep inside of her.

She smiled and blushed telling me how special that was for her, and how she never wanted to be with anyone else and that she never knew falling in love could be like this.

I grinned and kissed her.

"I love you too, my Darling"

With that we curled up together and were soon asleep, and I found myself dreaming of the new life we were going to lead together. My only worry was how Jane's parents would take the news, that I intended to marry Rachel, but we would know that soon enough, and I couldn't help feeling extremely uneasy about Rachel's ex husband. I made a mental note to find out as much information about him as I could. I felt sure that the look I had seen on his face when he brought Alice home meant that he was extremely unhappy about Rachel getting involved with someone new.

I hate having dreams that are not really dreams, but are based in reality, so by about 3am I was awake again, thinking about everything from her ex, to the up and coming merger to where we could go on holiday as a family………

To Be Continued….

12