Life and Time of Lady Vargos Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin shifted slightly in the chair. Martin placed the end of the Baron's cock near his lips and looked at it.

"Asshole," Martin said under his breath as he put the head of the Baron's cock gently in his mouth and then firmly fixed his red painted lips around the shaft just under the head. Martin now massaged the Baron's balls with one hand and stroked the full 9" shaft with the other in a vigorous masturbation. His lips were over the tip to catch the final results of his efforts.

Martin's arm began to tire as he worked hard to get this over with. Martin looked at his own long red fingernails that were wrapped around the cock. He closed his eyes at the sight of them.

"What have I become?" he thought for a short moment and then his cheeks bulged out suddenly and a groan came from Martin's nose as his mouth began to rapidly fill with the Baron's semen.

Martin finished the Baron and then gently pulling his lips over the head. Martin turned his head to one side and with a disgusted grimace, swallowed. It was a lot of cum to swallow at once and the taste made it very difficult for Martin to hold down.

The Baron pulled Martin gently to his feet. He kissed Martin on the cheek.

"I will miss you my sweet," he said then he left the room.

Martin sat back down. The chastity device was locked firmly in place and as his tied, bulging balls now ached and the gold tube is penis forced into was pressing prominently against his dress.

"I must be strong. I can't allow my mind to break or I will never get out of here. I will be doing this shit forever," he thought.

"I need Phoebe," he thought as he poured himself a drink to get rid of the awful taste of his husband.