Life and Time of Lady Vargos Ch. 11

Story Info
Martin tries to pretend to LOVE the Baron for concessions.
2.2k words
4.68
8.9k
9

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
536 Followers

Martin reflected on the previous nights event. He hugged his pillow tightly to himself as he mentally relived the humiliation that naturally came with taking the Vow publicly, even for women. It had lived up to it's reputation. It was the most degrading and demeaning act of so called love a human being could experience.

It would soon be time to get out of bed and start another day as Lady Vargos. With his chin buried in the pillow he fanned out his fingers and looked at his long tapered red fingernails. He rubbed his thumbnail with his other thumb as if checking to see if the color might come off. He wasn't admiring his beautiful feminine hands he now had, but it was more of a thought of "Is this who I've become?"

Martin thought about Felix. He had seen him at the banquet with his young stud boyfriend. It was obvious that Felix's hair had been permed and the curly mass was pulled back. He had diamond studs in each ear, and wore a black silk suit with a black tie. It wasn't till later in the evening that Martin got close enough to notice Felix was also wearing a pair of women's black patent 3" spike heel pumps.

"He's a flaming fag," Martin thought. "He should be ashamed of the way he dresses, but he's proud of it. Wants the world to know he's a butt fucker. Why else would a man dress like he does?" he thought pressing his face in the pillow again denying the fact people looked at him the same way. After all Martin didn't flaunt it of his own free will. He couldn't even imagine Felix fucking the rugged young man that accompanied him. It didn't fit the stereotype of a fag in Martin's mind. Felix should have his knees pinned behind his ears with that guy on top.

Martin hugged his pillow tightly to his chest again and slowly rocked back and forth as he reflected on Phoebe Mills and the pictures she had done of him at the ceremony. The pictures with him and her before the fitting of the device weren't so bad, but the one after...She was going to use that one in her story, he just knew it.

It was a picture of Martin smiling a strained smile of happiness and standing with his husband after the device had been installed. Martin was holding the Baron's arm with both of his hands.

"Turn just a little more to the side," Phoebe said before the photographer took the picture. "A little more please," she said again. "Oh that's wonderful," she said as the flash of the camera captured his image.

Phoebe had turned Martin to more of a profile pose allowing the bulge in his dress caused by the chastity devise to be very evident along with his padded chest.

All that humiliation was over now. He was locked in a chastity device as a sign of his love and devotion for his husband, and there would be no more concubines for Martin. That was the goal to limit the amount men that used him sexually. He didn't care what it was called what or others thought anymore. At least now it would just be the Baron entering him. A small consolation but worth it in his eyes.

Martin grunted and then groaned into his pillow. He slowly lifted his head.

"Are you almost done?" Martin asked his husband softly, turning his head back to look at him. Martin had been up on his knees and his head in a pillow while his husband made love to his inviting butt hole. Martin refused to think of it as making love to him. It was just a tight, lubricated part of his body that he was being forced to let the Baron use to masturbate in.

"Yes my sweet. That was wonderful."

Martin felt the full nine inches of the Baron's erection slowly pull back until it exited his tight opening.

Martin and the Baron both got out of bed. Martin slipped on the pair of white 4" high heel furry mules beside the bed and grabbed his full length white satin robe.

The Baron was putting on his robe when Martin got his attention.

"Excuse me Baron...Darling," Martin said as he walked around the bed and approached the Baron, feeling stupid trying to emulate a sexy woman walk with his hands daintily held out to each side.

"Yes my sweet," the Baron said.

"We both know how I really feel about being here with you. Right?" he said placing his palm on the Baron's chest fanning our his red painted fingernails, "Let's not fool ourselves. It's just you and I right now and we don't need to pretend. We both know I would prefer to be somewhere else, in my old life," Martin picked his words carefully, "but I'm not. I'm here with you and I am stuck being Lady Vargos whether I like it or not."

The Baron looked at Martin with his normal adoring eyes.

"Your interest in me seems to be mostly here in the bedroom. I don't understand why, and as you know the feeling is not mutual but that is the case. I will play the part you wish of me in here, in this bed, if you grant me the same abilities outside that door."

Martin said what he did knowing hat he was going to receive the same treatment whether he said these thing or not, but at least now he would try and get something for it.

"What do you desire my love?"

"That security guy, you know the one who rides in the back of the car with me. He is very rude to me and I feel he disrespects me and who I am. He is very rough with me," Martin said shyly watching for the Baron's reaction. "I am your wife now, whether I like it or not, and the Lady of the house, and he is just an employee."

The Baron smiled. Martin wasn't sure if the Baron was happy with the way Martin was being his wife or finding humor in his efforts to be ladylike.

"What is it you want from me Marcia?"

Martin smiled as he heard those words. Though his rectum was still feeling the affects of the Baron exercising his right as his husband, he needed to talk with this man.

"Respect. At least from the employees...darling. I mean I'm laughed at by the community and I have been humiliated and demeaned as a man to the point I feel I may never get back to being a man again. If I must be your wife, he must respect as such and I want you to make an example of him." Martin looked up into the Baron's eyes. "Do it for me." Martin may have been dressed appropriately as a woman but his voice was still all male.

The Baron looked at Martin, and Martin caught him off guard by kissing him seductively on the lips, his red fingernails spread against each of the Baron's cheeks.

"Replace him for me darling, and I'd like a real woman to take care of my personal security. If you don't mind."

The Baron looked at Martin for a moment.

"I will know what you decide when I don't see him again, and I will let it be known that I requested him be replaced. It will establish me here as your wife and head of this household."

Martin kissed the Baron tenderly again.

"And I will submit to your rights as my husband, if I'm given my right as head of this household. That includes your mother," Martin said now backing up but holding both the Baron's hands in his.

The Baron said nothing as he kissed Martin's hands and left the room. Martin held his feminine pose, hand on one hip, thumb forward and the fingertips of the other hand laying gently on top of his D-cup padded chest. When the Baron finally exited the room Martin came out of the pose.

"You fucking pervert!" Martin said turning away disgusted by what he had just done.

"Alright everybody. You want me to be a woman, then I'll get my way like one," Martin said getting ready for Leanne or Lisa to enter the room and take him to prepared for the new day.

He would now try and use the power he had as the Baron's wife to control the manor and find a way to get out of here. He would also try and use his new connection with Phoebe to get much needed information on the outside. He would have to allow her to write some humiliating things about him. Somehow the things she wrote weren't as humiliating as before though. Especially since she was going to write them regardless and what she wrote people already believed anyway.

He would build a strong defense at the manor and stop Dorothy's little game. He did not know everything Dorothy was up to, at least not yet, but the painful elements he had endured so far he attributed directly to Dorothy.

Martin did his morning routine. He was strapped in the styling chair and Leanne set his hair on brush curlers. Lisa came in her normal cheerful self as Martin's hair was having the last curlers twisted down and pinned. Lisa brought out the suction cups. Martin said nothing as she opened his robe to one side and placed the cup over his nipple and then pumped it up tightly into the cup. Then after doing the other nipple Lisa left the room.

Martin sat in the quiet room alone with the suction cups tormenting his stretched nipples as his hair dried.

His thoughts now moved in different directions.

Martin had been informed he and the Baron had a public luncheon to attend today. Martin said nothing as he was transformed into the beautiful Lady Vargos.

"There you go," Leanne said after putting the final touches to his hair for the day. His flaming red hair was done up in an elegant French Twist. It was heavily sprayed and stiff to the touch but Leanne knew nobody would be touching the coifed masterpiece and she wanted it to stay perfect.

Martin was dressed in a nice sundress that left his shoulders completely bare. The dress was held up by the elastic bodice that wrapped around his chest and under his arms. The dress was a yellow print material, with random designs of green and white. His D-cup chest gave a very elegant and feminine look to Martin's overall appearance with the skirt covering to mid thigh. With so much bare skin about Martin's neck, a decision to wear long ornate earrings and a matching choker was the only natural choice. Martin was spared wearing the PCP since he was to be accompanied by his husband.

No stockings, just long bare shaved legs and 4" high heel yellow sandals. Martin carried a silver clutch purse.

"You look beautiful Marcia," the Baron said as he approached.

Martin just looked at him for a moment, and then lowered his long lashes and said "Thank you darling." The words made Martin ill.

They arrived at the restaurant. Martin was escorted inside by his husband. The first thing Martin noticed was a chill in the air. He had been in many fine restaurants when he was a man, but he always wore a suit and tie. He was now half naked. His dress mid thigh and leaving his shoulders and arms bare. His hair was up exposing his long neck. Then his long bare legs and his naked feet perched in 5" yellow sandals. Yes he was appropriately dressed for a woman, but he never realized how it felt being so exposed. It was very awkward walking around in public with so much skin exposed.

The patrons stared at Martin as he was escorted across the dining room.

The discussion at the table was about making Martin a women's charity of his own to head up. The men and women at the table were all but too happy to be a part. They all knew Martin was sitting in front of them with his penis and balls locked in a chastity device. They had all been at the ceremony. Martin ignored them all as he tried on his new persona as Lady Vargos. He wasn't going to entertain them with his torment. Then the Baron kissed Martin on the cheek and placed Martin's hand in his crotch. Martin looked surprised and then with his legs crossed rubbed the Baron's crotch there at the table where all could see.

When they got back in the limo, the security sitting across from them was a serious looking woman. She seemed like she could handle anything that would arise.

Martin leaned over and took the Baron's cheeks in his hands and kissed him. The three seat belts were then wrapped around Martin and he sat up nice and straight for his ride home.

Martin now found himself trying the same tactics that Dorothy had done with his father. It was difficult, but Martin realized he had to be smarter about all this.

rik581
rik581
536 Followers