All Comments on 'Life and Time of Lady Vargos Ch. 12'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
me too

Hands up how many want to me Martin/Marcia! me for one !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seriously

Whenever you’re ready, all the fans that you’ve fucked in the ass are over at your blog waiting for another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love the story. It makes me longing for to be married of myself.

I would love if Martin/Marcia woke up one morning with a splitting headache and a lovely set of D-cup titties... Just to complicate things and to ad on to his humiliation.

Kisses

Sanna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What???

WTF...this story is years old, why are you posting it now? You have people waiting for more of the "A Lady No More" series on your blog, and as usual you keep them waiting forever, while you dick around with other shit. I honestly don't know how it's possible that you have any fans left. For someone who showed such promise you've become very sad as a writer.

rik581rik581about 5 years agoAuthor
The Reason I Do

Hi WTF.

Very nice comment and thanks. Really inspires me.

To everyone, I made a decision to put all my stories on one site. An archive for my stories.

I chose Literotica for numerous reasons.

I want a place where the stories can be enjoyed without me having to monitor or constantly work them.

So you are see my old stories reworked and placed here.

As for the BLOG. I will let you know when I can do something new and if I can do it. I have not been well this year and will know more in the coming weeks. I like to keep private things private, but with so much WTF type of badgering comments, I am feeling that I needed to and wanted to respond to protect myself. I will try and write you a story.

You are right anon, it is pretty amazing I still have any fans at all.

Rikki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.